Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain  (Read 2978 times)
EmCoins (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:57:23 AM

FINATCH GITHUB ACCOUNT
Our Official GitHub Account Is now available follow us on GitHub for wallet and source code updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

The source code is not released and the Dev doesn't plan to do it soon.

Watch out with downloading this wallet. I don't know if someone verified if it was safe to use?
Good day,
Wallet is safe to use check here.
Source code will be released in a few days. Thank You.

EmCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

I think I can't help but to ask again. You're attending this thread rather rarely, and once you're on, it seems you missed my post.

You claimed that you're backed by several strong entities, but none of those entities are clearly mentioned or addressed, either by name or by track record, can you please provide this info as well as a solid proof that they're indeed backing you up?
Good day,
Am Sorry For the late reply. Such Information can not be made public currently based on the decentralized structure of our project. Please follow us on our social media Handles for updates on when we or will publish such information.

I failed to understand the relationship between decentralized structure and restricted information. Doesn't decentralized means the power that runs a system is not focused at one point, instead spreaded evenly. There were nothing secret about it, is there? Unless what you mean is "annonimity"?

Why I am very comfortable about this is the fact that anonymity is normal in this space. If project with ICOs stay anonymous, then you should play along or ignore their project. I am convinced so far that they are delivering cause all they promised according to their roadmap has been playing accordingly. Great 👍

Says an account that's literally created few days ago and all of the posts ever since were all on the project's threads. I find it difficult to tell if you're a supporter or one of the dev's alt trying to sound like they have supports.

Nonetheless, the current trends dictate that ICO projects that goes anonymous should be approached with care and thorough considerations as the dev team of these kinds of projects tends to also possess a ninja-like ability to disappear into thin air.
Good day,
Yes the Power is spreed evenly. And a step to that will start when source code is published publically, which is in a few days. And we are not runing or going to run any form of ICO its all about Decentralization Power not belonging to an entity but to everyone. Please you have to follow all our social media handles and watch the space for updates as gradually all information will be made public. Thank you.

Bitcoinstarboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

I think I can't help but to ask again. You're attending this thread rather rarely, and once you're on, it seems you missed my post.

You claimed that you're backed by several strong entities, but none of those entities are clearly mentioned or addressed, either by name or by track record, can you please provide this info as well as a solid proof that they're indeed backing you up?
Good day,
Am Sorry For the late reply. Such Information can not be made public currently based on the decentralized structure of our project. Please follow us on our social media Handles for updates on when we or will publish such information.

I failed to understand the relationship between decentralized structure and restricted information. Doesn't decentralized means the power that runs a system is not focused at one point, instead spreaded evenly. There were nothing secret about it, is there? Unless what you mean is "annonimity"?

Why I am very comfortable about this is the fact that anonymity is normal in this space. If project with ICOs stay anonymous, then you should play along or ignore their project. I am convinced so far that they are delivering cause all they promised according to their roadmap has been playing accordingly. Great 👍

Says an account that's literally created few days ago and all of the posts ever since were all on the project's threads. I find it difficult to tell if you're a supporter or one of the dev's alt trying to sound like they have supports.

Nonetheless, the current trends dictate that ICO projects that goes anonymous should be approached with care and thorough considerations as the dev team of these kinds of projects tends to also possess a ninja-like ability to disappear into thin air.
😂😂😂 it’s now a crime to be entitled to my beautiful opinion. I find this project interesting and I’m solo mining already
EmCoins (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Do You own A Mining Pool? List Finatch Coin $FIN to your pool now and get a freebie bonus!
Fill in Form after you have listed $FIN in your pool LINK.

Do you Design Gif's and Telegram stickers? If so we need you...
$10 worth of $FIN for each Telegram stickers designed and $20 worth of FIN for each Gif designed.
A bonus of $100 worth of Bitcoin and $400 worth of FIN Coin will be sent to best Gif and sticker designer.
Fill in Form Here to participate.
Upload your designs to our group https://t.me/finatch and contact https://t.me/Johnson_FIN
Thank you.

jr.coastapps

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

The terms Exchanges and Matching Engines are in some cases utilized reciprocally. I think it is critical to comprehend the contrasts between the terms when discussing a potential project. Understanding the distinctions enables everybody in the discourse to have a clearer vision of the venture extension and complexities.
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

The terms Exchanges and Matching Engines are in some cases utilized reciprocally. I think it is critical to comprehend the contrasts between the terms when discussing a potential project. Understanding the distinctions enables everybody in the discourse to have a clearer vision of the venture extension and complexities.

I think Matching Engines provide the transactional integrity for an electronic trading venue, marketplace, or exchange. The matching engine can provide various algorithms to facilitate the matching of buyers and sellers. The most common is price-time. Matching engines also can support different order types such as a limit order or market order.

I think Matching Engines give the transactional integrity to an electronic exchange. The matching engine can give various algorithms to encourage the coordinating of purchasers and dealers. The most widely recognized is price-time. Matching engines also can support different order types such as a limit order or market order.

Yes! Matching engine implementations provide services to exchanges for smooth and quick transactions.

So is it correct to say a matching Engine is the most prominent part of an exchange
eveandillis

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

I think Matching Engines provide the transactional integrity for an electronic trading venue, marketplace, or exchange. The matching engine can provide various algorithms to facilitate the matching of buyers and sellers. The most common is price-time. Matching engines also can support different order types such as a limit order or market order.

I think Matching Engines give the transactional integrity to an electronic exchange. The matching engine can give various algorithms to encourage the coordinating of purchasers and dealers. The most widely recognized is price-time. Matching engines also can support different order types such as a limit order or market order.

Yes! Matching engine implementations provide services to exchanges for smooth and quick transactions.

So is it correct to say a matching Engine is the most prominent part of an exchange

On that context, I would like to know how Finatch’s matching engine is different and better from other matching engines!
mary565

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Well! I had read the whitepaper and as per their whitepaper it is quoted as “Our matching engine is capable of sustaining 1,500,000 orders / second, making Finatch one of the fastest exchanges in the market today. You can be certain, on our exchange, that your orders will never be stuck due to the matching engine being overwhelmed.”
mary565

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

its is best
sophia77

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Well! I had read the whitepaper and as per their whitepaper it is quoted as “Our matching engine is capable of sustaining 1,500,000 orders / second, making Finatch one of the fastest exchanges in the market today. You can be certain, on our exchange, that your orders will never be stuck due to the matching engine being overwhelmed.”

Well, is that only their claim or they have tested the speed or transactions.
bella27

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

Is the beta or trial version ready for testing?
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

Is the beta or trial version ready for testing?

If they can serve their users with the speed and service they claim to provide, no one can stop finatch to became one of top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
I completely agree with you, even some of the top 5 exchanges do not have such an indicator. If this is implemented as it is thought, there will be positive consequences for the exchange. She will be very popular.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

Do You own A Mining Pool? List Finatch Coin $FIN to your pool now and get a freebie bonus!

$10 worth of $FIN for each Telegram stickers designed and $20 worth of FIN for each Gif designed.
A bonus of $100 worth of Bitcoin and $400 worth of FIN Coin will be sent to best Gif and sticker designer.
Upload your designs to our group https://t.me/finatch and contact https://t.me/Johnson_FIN
Thank you.
Good evening. Are there any bonuses for miners? If the pool will being pretty big? Thank.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Watch out with downloading this wallet. I don't know if someone verified if it was safe to use?
Dev already answered to this question few posts higher, do not panic. Not everything can be done right the first time, mistakes happen.
Everything is okay, few days and wallets will be work.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Dev already answered to this question few posts higher, do not panic. Not everything can be done right the first time, mistakes happen.
It is even difficult to call this a mistake. Just a temporary flaw that will be fixed in the coming days. Perhaps even it has already been fixed, I did not check.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

It is even difficult to call this a mistake. Just a temporary flaw that will be fixed in the coming days. Perhaps even it has already been fixed, I did not check.
So far, this flaw has not been eliminated, but I am sure that in the near future it will be eliminated and everything will work as it should. The team has not failed!
Need to keep track of updates.
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

Thank you.
Good evening. Are there any bonuses for miners? If the pool will being pretty big? Thank.
Do you have a big pool for mining? It is quite risky. Do you really want to mine this token?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

Good evening friends, please tell me, is it necessary to register on the site and install a project wallet to participate in the Bounty campaign?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

Good evening friends, please tell me, is it necessary to register on the site and install a project wallet to participate in the Bounty campaign?
I do not know, I am also interested in this question, there is no line in the form for indicating the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: