Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN][FIN] Finatch Decentralized Crypto exchange | $FIN PoW/PoS Blockchain  (Read 2980 times)
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Do You own A Mining Pool? List Finatch Coin $FIN to your pool now and get a freebie bonus!
Fill in Form after you have listed $FIN in your pool LINK.

Do you Design Gif's and Telegram stickers? If so we need you...
$10 worth of $FIN for each Telegram stickers designed and $20 worth of FIN for each Gif designed.
A bonus of $100 worth of Bitcoin and $400 worth of FIN Coin will be sent to best Gif and sticker designer.
Fill in Form Here to participate.
Upload your designs to our group https://t.me/finatch and contact https://t.me/Johnson_FIN
Thank you.
Good evening. Are there any bonuses for miners? If the pool will being pretty big? Thank.
Do you have a big pool for mining? It is quite risky. Do you really want to mine this token?
Why do you think this is risky? The project is very interesting, and in the future a token can cost a lot of money.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Do You own A Mining Pool? List Finatch Coin $FIN to your pool now and get a freebie bonus!

$10 worth of $FIN for each Telegram stickers designed and $20 worth of FIN for each Gif designed.
A bonus of $100 worth of Bitcoin and $400 worth of FIN Coin will be sent to best Gif and sticker designer.
Upload your designs to our group https://t.me/finatch and contact https://t.me/Johnson_FIN
Thank you.
Hi, i know a person who makes very good stickers for telegram channels.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

Thank you.
Good evening. Are there any bonuses for miners? If the pool will being pretty big? Thank.
Do you have a big pool for mining? It is quite risky. Do you really want to mine this token?
Relatively small, there used to be more. I would like to try, for now I think about it.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Finatch Exchange turned out to be more focused on a decentralized exchange system because in the near future decentralized exchange crypto will be greater than centralized exchange crypto and along with the development of the exchange, the Finatch exchange will add a lot of coins later. hopefully, in the future, this project can be realized so that it can be enjoyed by everyone.
maryjhon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

Hello there!!
Will Finatch remain as a token or in immediate future or mere future, will there be a mainnet - Will Finatch have an independant blockchain and not on Ethereum blockchain?
Thank you!!!
bella27

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

This project looks very promising, it's interesting,an excellent team,an excellent product, a great idea, a great start!
mary565

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

Thanks for great team and team.
How many tokens will supply totally?
Do you have any iOS app ?
lincy7024

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

How do you solve your adoption and increasing the exchange liquidation problem? if there is no trading volume for the exchange, then the exchange is dead.
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

I am quite impressed with the whole concept of this project and the core dev team working on the project seems brilliant and reliable as well. I just want to ask, what is the advantage of among other existing ICOs nowadays? I wish all the best of the team and the whole community as a whole.
XXVXX

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

Please give a clearer explanation about this project, from what I read above I still don't understand.
Can you also explain about spot trading and margin? What does it mean ?
nugrama

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

a lot of support is flowing for this project, this will be the beginning of success for this project, hopefully all will be in line with expectations and will achieve success as expected.
Bitcoinstarboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

Hello there!!
Will Finatch remain as a token or in immediate future or mere future, will there be a mainnet - Will Finatch have an independant blockchain and not on Ethereum blockchain?
Thank you!!!

I would advise you get acquainted with the whitepaper. Finatch is a new blockchain innovation with it native coin as FIN. They are on main net already. They promised to deliver the largest Volume of transaction per second that’s 2.5m million transaction persec. That is why the whole community is impressed seeing this from a baby start up with crazy innovative concepts
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

a lot of support is flowing for this project, this will be the beginning of success for this project, hopefully all will be in line with expectations and will achieve success as expected.
Not support mate, go back a page or two and you'll see that they're all bots/thread bumpers. Check the posting history of these accounts and you can easily map out their activity concentration. Guess initial suspicion about the project was right
Bitcoinstarboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

Not support mate, go back a page or two and you'll see that they're all bots/thread bumpers. Check the posting history of these accounts and you can easily map out their activity concentration. Guess initial suspicion about the project was right

😂😂 why so salty huh? Maybe he too is a bot perhaps 😃😃
Negativity shortens life bruh
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

😂😂 why so salty huh? Maybe he too is a bot perhaps 😃😃
Negativity shortens life bruh
Do not pay attention. Maybe people just talk about this project and they are interested in this topic. This is quite likely and quite normal.
diimazavr

Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Finatch Exchange turned out to be more focused on a decentralized exchange system because in the near future decentralized exchange crypto will be greater than centralized exchange crypto and along with the development of the exchange, the Finatch exchange will add a lot of coins later. hopefully, in the future, this project can be realized so that it can be enjoyed by everyone.
Also, this exchange has a narrow profile unique, namely, very fast transaction processing speed.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

Thank you.
Can you please give me the contacts of this person? I need to make stickers for several groups.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I really hope that this will happen in the future. I like this project, and I want to try to mine the token of this project.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

Thank you.
Can you please give me the contacts of this person? I need to make stickers for several groups.
I advise you to make an advertisement in the branch about work and business. There people can help you there.
I think a lot of people will respond to this request.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

You also repeatedly wrote in this thread, so you are also a bot? This is ridiculous.
People are not allowed to communicate in the thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: