Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Tiger (BTR) - Scarce and Anonymous  (Read 735 times)
israelps

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Hi. This is the Spanish ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083303.new#new
I can't create a wallet because the bitcointigerd is not finding peers. What can I do? Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lantic_Mining

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

17,576 three letter combinations for your ticker and you chose the same as an existing coin...not only that you have also copied the same properties and use case (although poorly implemented here).

A clear attempt to confuse investors and try to get them to invest in the wrong coin. Honesty isn't just a virtue, it's a prerequisite when you are asking people for money.
Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Saw an ugly and aggressive atmosphere in the Discord channel and then was banned after politely asking a question about the ticker.

Nothing about this project is how crypto should be.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Saw an ugly and aggressive atmosphere in the Discord channel and then was banned after politely asking a question about the ticker.

maybe, you just behaved improperly
perhaps, in this project very strict rules, and very strict managers Roll Eyes

Lantic_Mining

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

Nope, I asked why they had chosen the ticker they had. When asked why I had asked I said there was another coin using it which Bitcoin Tiger was very similar to. I was asked which coin that was and so said. The dev then accused me of promoting another coin and said he was going to ban me...

I was deliberately not saying what the other coin was and you'll notice also haven't in this thread because I am not trying to promote it.

Censorship in chat is a worrying thing and add to that that the coin has been copied from another and I would be quite safe in predicting that it will fail within 12 months.

If you are still around at that point then feel free to say 'I told you so'. We won't gloat when you aren't though because it will just mean that more people have lost money on another lazy and poorly thought out clone and that crypto has taken yet another step backwards...
BitcoinTigerDev (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Nope, I asked why they had chosen the ticker they had. When asked why I had asked I said there was another coin using it which Bitcoin Tiger was very similar to. I was asked which coin that was and so said. The dev then accused me of promoting another coin and said he was going to ban me...

I was deliberately not saying what the other coin was and you'll notice also haven't in this thread because I am not trying to promote it.

Censorship in chat is a worrying thing and add to that that the coin has been copied from another and I would be quite safe in predicting that it will fail within 12 months.

If you are still around at that point then feel free to say 'I told you so'. We won't gloat when you aren't though because it will just mean that more people have lost money on another lazy and poorly thought out clone and that crypto has taken yet another step backwards...

First you kept on misbehaving in the group for half hour now u came here to FUD. You were politely told that we didn't had any idea of your coin as it's not on any exchanges or CMC . Other people in the community also confirmed the same that they never heard of it but u continued ur FUD. There are thousands of coins out there .

Our ticker was chosen only and only because it goes with the name. We could have thought about changing it but after your behavior we will not do it.

As far as blaming us for a fork, Monero, litecoin, Dash, Pivx etc are all fork and successful coins. There is huge difference between clone and fork.

You were banned after half hour of continuous FUD and u hide your business relationship with other coin.

Anyhow to prevent FUD from u and pretty soon there will be more from your group. we are locking this ANN and a new one will be launched soon.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: