Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Nothing Change In 2019?  (Read 114037 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:50:16 AM

to be honest, I did not expect too much in cryptocurrency on this 2019.  I believe crypto is a long-term investment, so even though this year is not the best year for cryptocurrencies, I believe it will arrive in the coming years.
I also believe in long term, in fact I have a lot of coins for long term, but this year, I really expect a big changes compared to last year.

Thus far, there hasn't been changes yet, and that is bad since we are going to end the 3rd quarter soon, I was thinking that since BTC has slowly recovered this year, at least we can also see some of the altcoins will start to rally, but it's not happening, there are only few who were able to rise, but not a significant numbers and it can't positively affect this big market of altcoins.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

Seeing this topic in 2019, a lot has changed if not for anything the price of Bitcoin has seen a tremendous recovery from what it was in 2018 or early 2019 to be precise. Waiting for the same trend in alts and we can fully say things became different in 2019.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:27:22 AM

Seeing this topic in 2019, a lot has changed if not for anything the price of Bitcoin has seen a tremendous recovery from what it was in 2018 or early 2019 to be precise. Waiting for the same trend in alts and we can fully say things became different in 2019.
Until now we are still waiting, unfortunately the change that we are expecting hasn't come yet.
BTC leading the recovery is good, but it seems like it's all Bitcoin so far, and because of that some altcoins investors are losing patience and they put their money in BTC now, that's can be seen as evidence by the growing dominant rate of Bitcoin.

BTC at 68% dominant rate, that's bigger compared to the biggest last year.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:42:54 AM

Exactly, and if that will continue, it will only make altcoins suffered more.
The changes that we like to see will not happen if BTC will remain moving sideways, like this month, it has rise but now stable at $10,000, that's the price where the support is big but we like to break those high resistance for BTC to have a chance to finally break its ATH and altcoins will rally.

Until that happens, the future of altcoins is dim this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 06:46:00 PM

Perhaps exactly what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market is proof that users stop playing with altcoin and convert altcoin to Bitcoin.  After all, a rise in the price of Bitcoin and a fall in prices altcoin speaks of exactly this.  It's just that not all altcoins will fall to the bottom, because coins such as Ethereum will also rise in price, although perhaps a little slower.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:16:49 PM

As we can see nothing change in 2019 definitely. SEC postponed ETF, altcoins continue to die, all team dreams about lambo only. Market has own life and we can't influence. But what about the way of development? Who wants more difficult blockchain consensus and more tps? But we have the private key with 12-18 phrases for auth still and this is sad
Why altcoins are dying?And I do not agree that the teams of many projects are waiting only for Lambo.You see only one side of the coin.And in fact, many teams are working selflessly to make this world a better place.Everyone wants changes in 2018 in 2019,but in fact no one is doing anything.Do something useful for the crypto community.!

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
andi pcc

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:42:54 PM

2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto enthusiasts. Though there's an increase in adoption of blockchain technology but almost all crypto assets have lost close to 90% of their all time high and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. In some weeks now, we will say goodbye to 2018 and the hope of market recovery will now cling to 2019. Though am not trying to be pessimistic but what if nothing change in 2019, what if the bear market continues unabated, will it be the end or sign of the end for Cryptocurrency because I don't think many will still continue to retain their hope if nothing positive happens at least for the first quarter of 2019.
I better wait for bitcoin and other altcoins to improve, if for me to wait while working on the bounty and airdrop, rather than waiting but there is no other work it is also a waste of time
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:05:14 AM

Exactly, and if that will continue, it will only make altcoins suffered more.
The changes that we like to see will not happen if BTC will remain moving sideways, like this month, it has rise but now stable at $10,000, that's the price where the support is big but we like to break those high resistance for BTC to have a chance to finally break its ATH and altcoins will rally.

Until that happens, the future of altcoins is dim this year.
I think the anxiety of the person who made this thread paid off. seeing the development of bitcoin prices since the beginning of the year is true quite a relief. it's just that, as humans, we will never be satisfied, and want more increase.

for now, I'm quite happy to see that the price of bitcoin can return to prices above $ 10k, and I hope the price will continue to recover until the end of the year or even next year. to date, the only altcoin has not made a major recovery.

according to wontontrader, on his Twitter account posted about the prediction that the price of bitcoin will go down, and altcoin will go up. I read this on the newsbtc site. it could be right, and bring changes to the price of altcoin, and hopefully, the predictions are wrong about bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Adelek15

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:24:34 AM

The future ought to be better and more grounded for digital currency considering the way that many loses has happenee but then, individuals still put stock in cryptographic money, individuals are as yet contributing and pure chasing quality cryptographic money at extremely shabby cost. There is prefiction tuat cryptographic money will be part ofour regular day to day existence and the early adopter will be the crypto tycoon!
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:57:29 PM

As we can see nothing change in 2019 definitely. SEC postponed ETF, altcoins continue to die, all team dreams about lambo only. Market has own life and we can't influence. But what about the way of development? Who wants more difficult blockchain consensus and more tps? But we have the private key with 12-18 phrases for auth still and this is sad
Why altcoins are dying?And I do not agree that the teams of many projects are waiting only for Lambo.You see only one side of the coin.And in fact, many teams are working selflessly to make this world a better place.Everyone wants changes in 2018 in 2019,but in fact no one is doing anything.Do something useful for the crypto community.!
Lol many teams are not waiting for Lambo instead they are waiting for “Victims” of their scamming project ,I don’t say that all are scammers but atleast majority of them are scams
You can see that in various telegram group of each project that it’s either paused,stopped or even gone

That’s the sad but reality about projects (ICO)

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:14:09 PM

Lol many teams are not waiting for Lambo instead they are waiting for “Victims” of their scamming project ,I don’t say that all are scammers but atleast majority of them are scams
You can see that in various telegram group of each project that it’s either paused,stopped or even gone

That’s the sad but reality about projects (ICO)

but this isnt only about ico . you can say all negative feedbacks about ico and i agree that most of them are still the same as last year but look the cryptocurrency  , didnt you notice thier changes  ? they have increase somehow but aside from that , many companies , people are now getting involved this year . many bad news and as well as good news had also sprung up  . we are now on the mid of 2019 and alot of changes did happen  .
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:45:27 PM

The crypto market is still very young and is developing right before our eyes. Its high volatility is very risky for our investments, but on the other hand, in the "dead" market we can not earn anything.
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:34:20 PM

I think the crypto market will continue to see the worst thing ever. If this happens, many people, traders, investors and bounty hunters probably get worried. I think there is cycle of cryptocurrency. And the next cycle of cryptocurrency is bullish run.
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:45:31 PM

So far so good, a lot has happened already in 2019, even at current state, 2019 is better than 2018. There is organic growth, there is increase in adoption.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:04:14 PM

like it or not, we really must to survive if nothing has changed in 2019.  but as far as I'm concerned, a lot has changed in 2019.
Personally, in this 2019 I hope that the phenomenon at the end of December 2017 will be repeated, where all the prices of Cryptocurrency are going crazy.

So far so good, a lot has happened already in 2019, even at current state, 2019 is better than 2018. There is organic growth, there is increase in adoption.
the increase in adoption as it seems to be growing, many large projects with good concepts appear in 2019. hopefully, this continues to grow

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:38:43 AM

There have being lots of changes in prices in 2019. We could only hope for more price pump in 2020 for a better market condition.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:04:59 AM

if nothing changes this year , ill probably keep going and wait till things changes according to what i expect.

Vladok

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:15:34 AM

I will hold until 2020, I have no other choice because I want to make a good profit from my portfolio
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:26:34 PM

Up until now, everything has changed but unfortunately for the alts. Now that it's the time for Bitcoin, alts are underestimated compared to 2018.
This is really bad and this doesn't know how long it will last. If I continue with this situation, I think the market will experience a crisis because some of the alts will die because there is no need to buy from investors or traders.
To be honest, 2019 was a very bad year, it was a lot worse than 2018.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:12:01 PM

if nothing changes this year , ill probably keep going and wait till things changes according to what i expect.

Of course, the market has changed, but I really don't know whether this change is bringing a positive or negative image to people because what is the biggest change is the price of bitcoin, it's very stable and it only takes one chance, it can go up to a higher level. However, in parallel with this major change, the value of altcoins has gone down sharply, unfortunately, most people are holding altcoins, they are waiting for a recovery but bitcoin does not give them a chance, everyone's feelings today are hard to describe in words
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: