Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

its a normal situation i guess after pumping last year, of course people continue selling, and make the price continue dumping.
so dont panic and keep holding, we will see miracle soon or late.

I think we will not see a miracle anytime soon. Miracles exist only in fairy tales. Crypto exchange markets were pumped last year, because not many people knew about Bitcoin and other coins. The mass media actively disseminated positive news about crypto currencies and some business-related TV channels even placed the BTC price on a screen with prices in USD and EUR. Since the bullish run ended in early 2018, old crypto investors started to slowly cash out their coins through altcoins and tokens and such a way gain a profit estimated in fiat currencies. A miracle for Bitcoin may be ETF approval, but most likely this will not happen in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

its a normal situation i guess after pumping last year, of course people continue selling, and make the price continue dumping.

I think we will not see a miracle anytime soon. Miracles exist only in fairy tales. Crypto exchange markets were pumped last year, because not many people knew about Bitcoin and other coins. The mass media actively disseminated positive news about crypto currencies and some business-related TV channels even placed the BTC price on a screen with prices in USD and EUR. Since the bullish run ended in early 2018, old crypto investors started to slowly cash out their coins through altcoins and tokens and such a way gain a profit estimated in fiat currencies. A miracle for Bitcoin may be ETF approval, but most likely this will not happen in the near future.

Miracle is not needed her, bitcoin just have to perform well and prove to us that it's worthy to fight for. And if many people will continue to patronize bitcoin soon it will rise again.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

In my opinion, i think we just need to be patient about all this. No need to pray for miracles or have a virgin sacrifice to appease the crypto currency gods. I think the bull market will come soon and all we need to do is to simply buy more coins in preparation for the next inevitable spike in the market.
I think praying is also necessary so that the miracle can be fulfilled, if only being patient but not accompanied by prayer I think it is lacking, because by praying we will ask to be given patience and steadfastness in carrying out all this so that it runs smoothly without loss.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

I think bitcoin price always volatile since created and entering market. Miracle always happen to bitcoin because the price always reach new highest price. I think we better patient and waiting bitcoin price recover again reach new highest price

cintasilious

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

This thread is a joke, bitcoin does not need a miracle.  It has dropped like this many times in the past so this is nothing new.  Panic sellers will be the ones crying in a year or so when bitcoin reaches a new all time high.  Next reduction in block reward is coming pretty soon as well so the inflation rate will drop a lot which will increase demand.
I agree with you Bitcoin actually need the trust from the investors and our support to make it sure that it is a decentralized currency and no one can control it and none of the government can stop us to use it. If we will believe on it then no one will be able to dump the price of this coin.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

maybe you are right, that bitcoin needs a miracle. if bitcoin wants to return to its heyday quickly, the miracle is very necessary.

looking at current prices, it is very possible if bitcoin will be cheaper than the current price at the end of 2018

source of image information quoted from: https://coinmarketcap.com/
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle, because bitcoin itself is a form of miracle, which in just ten years from worthless coins becomes coins that are very expensive and can be used globally. So, as long as there are still bitcoin users and believe that bitcoin will become a digital currency globally, the price of bitcoin is believed to remain high.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

For those who are still new from this business, they are thinking that only miracle can make the value to pumped back, but for those who knows how this market played they are just waiting and holding their position as we will encounter both rise and falls good timing and good analysis can bring more fortune for people who will take the risk and invest more.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

In my opinion, i think we just need to be patient about all this. No need to pray for miracles or have a virgin sacrifice to appease the crypto currency gods. I think the bull market will come soon and all we need to do is to simply buy more coins in preparation for the next inevitable spike in the market.
I think praying is also necessary so that the miracle can be fulfilled, if only being patient but not accompanied by prayer I think it is lacking, because by praying we will ask to be given patience and steadfastness in carrying out all this so that it runs smoothly without loss.
- I do not think we should pray and hope for a miracle with bitcoin because it seems unrealistic, life should not be based on miracles, instead of looking for a miracle in this situation, we should hope the big investors, the bosses of this market, they start pouring money and capital back to the market. Because they are really the main cause for the recent collapse of bitcoin, they control and dumping bitcoin too strongly, and that makes the whole market fall into depression, and the person who can become the savior of this story is them, Bitcoin need them more than a miracle

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

bitcoin don't need a miracle nor magic in the market to get up.
People is the key for the rise again, BTC needs demand from the public and many merchants.
Regulation should pass an ETF should be accepted.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

- I do not think we should pray and hope for a miracle with bitcoin because it seems unrealistic, life should not be based on miracles, instead of looking for a miracle in this situation, we should hope the big investors, the bosses of this market, they start pouring money and capital back to the market. Because they are really the main cause for the recent collapse of bitcoin, they control and dumping bitcoin too strongly, and that makes the whole market fall into depression, and the person who can become the savior of this story is them, Bitcoin need them more than a miracle

Seriously? Dudes the market is run by people and speculations. If some whales decide to pump the price then that's when it'll do so not because of some divine intervention. Just being realistic here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mapofgordious

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

In my opinion. Bitcoin needs buyers or investors who want to invest in large amounts. so that the supply of bitcoin will decrease and impact on the increase in bitcoin prices in the trading market. bitcoin doesn't need a miracle but it needs new users or new investors who are able to develop their assets in the crypto world.

The richest investors want to buy Bitcoin, a lot of them, but they do everything to make this cryptocurrency cheaper to spend less money. Then, when BTC goes to the Moon, they will sell this crypto.
Majority of them have the power to do anything in crypto because they have the big volume of coins and can hold it regardless of the market situation. The new guys in the market cannot stay in the market because of the panic.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle. Whatever happens now is the reality and for me this is normal because the price of bitcoin is very volatile. Which determines the price of bitcoin is that all people who have bitcoin in any amount depend on demand and supply. There will be time for bitcoin to succeed again, we just need to wait and be patient.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

The bitcoin has the characteristics of being volatile so it means that its price is unstable. Bitcoin doesn't need miracle because it is just part of its cycle. By looking its history or its past graph, you will see the same things that happen. The bitcoin will recover its price but it takes times.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

Yes because it can have a good way to have a miracle so that we should Do first to pray to God So that God have a Plan to do a Miracle.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

I don't think there is any thing like a miracle in cryptocurrency market because it only answer to one thing which is the demands for the commodity to determine the price, once the demand increase you see the entire market start increasing steadily. What we need is not a miracle but demand and usage.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
The market does not need a miracle, people need to adjust their expectations, the fact that we are close to the bottom and the market cap is so high is a good sign, the price of bitcoin is still above its price when the previous bull market happened and while the price of 20000 was a distortion in the market the price of 3000 is a distortion as well and cannot last forever.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

I don't think there is any thing like a miracle in cryptocurrency market because it only answer to one thing which is the demands for the commodity to determine the price, once the demand increase you see the entire market start increasing steadily. What we need is not a miracle but demand and usage.
Yes, but still we need a miracle to enlighten every massive holders and whales to do such action because the demand and supply you are referring is merely affected by this particular people since if they will dump there are more supply causing very cheap in market price and if they all buy what they have dump then I think bullbrun will start to move.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

Bitcoin was already a miracle to begin with and with the slumped we are experiencing right now was part of volatility effect on crypto currencies. We adapters and investors should help each other to build a stronger community to spread good news about bitcoin so that we can create greater effects to other to start believing on bitcoin.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

I felt the miracle is near because when i saw the price this morning it is gradually going up, when we discuss the history of price rate it was start to go down last december 22 2017 and now its almost anniversary I think we have a surprise Christmas for all of us Guys.. so we'll just wait for this.. the UPDATED PRICE IS 3,750USD and going higher guys so please be monitored always every minute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: