Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:05:28 AM

People needs patience, we had been on the same bear-market ever since the crypto madness started. If you will look back at the history of bitcoin price it's normal for market corrections to occur after a massive increase on crypto price.
but this correction is like a prolonged whip, so it disturbs the psychology of traders. Hopefully the lowest price has been reached and now we just have to wait when the bull will come
from the price correction that occurs at the exchange, it can be utilized to buy as many coins as you can because the price of falling coins will provide an opportunity to seek profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:44:55 PM

Well, it seems that after a lot of suffering, things are getting better again... we'll see Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:00:15 AM

Indeed the last year was hard year for bitcoin and crypto coins, but i think this year all will change and the price will grow, and i think we can have a new bull run before next bitcoin halving.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:29:41 AM

Indeed the last year was hard year for bitcoin and crypto coins, but i think this year all will change and the price will grow, and i think we can have a new bull run before next bitcoin halving.
I think it is still a very difficult year for cryptocurrency because the price of bitcoin cannot experience an easy price increase, while I really hope that the price of bitcoin this year can experience price increases like last 2017.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:58:13 AM

Bitcoin does not need a miracle but needs its investors to gain more understanding in its principles and how it works. If Bitcoin investors, holders and traders are ready to learn more about how Bitcoin works, the significance of patiently holding and the avoidance of all forms of FUD creation and selling offs, Bitcoin will always see green light and gradual increase in price and value on the market. This is what Bitcoin needs.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:15:04 AM

Bitcoin doesnt need miracle what it needs is more people to proactively not just to invest but asvertise it more to touch people all over the world.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:07:03 AM

Bitcoin really need miracle because when bitcoin at lower price to hard could recovery back to higher price, almost last one year bitcoin always at lower price and never could be below $10,000, I hope this year could be happy with bitcoin price.
I think bitcoin needs the support and trust of the country and its leaders, because of the policies of those who make bitcoin trusted or not.
Trust from the elite will be highly expected because the policy is expected not to amputate bitcoin, so that bitcoin can function properly.
There is a lack of bitcoin, but don't turn it off immediately by declaring it illegal. It is better to find a solution so that future financial technology can flourish.

Right friend, don't look at bitcoin in one eye, bitcoin can grow because there are many elites who support it. For this reason, the support of leaders and elites will have a good impact, indeed the support and miracles of the leaders will provide a great opportunity so that crypto lovers can increase.
Bitcoin is not a shitcoin that needs the help of a miracle to grow. bitcoin is the most crypto potential you know. without a miracle though bitcoin will continue to grow and spread, don't worry about that future, yeah don't underestimate bitcoin dude!
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:28:23 AM

People needs patience, we had been on the same bear-market ever since the crypto madness started. If you will look back at the history of bitcoin price it's normal for market corrections to occur after a massive increase on crypto price.
but this correction is like a prolonged whip, so it disturbs the psychology of traders. Hopefully the lowest price has been reached and now we just have to wait when the bull will come
[/quote
The bear market has been long yet this is not the first ever recorded long bear market in crypto. This is where the professionalism in traders, investors and holders must be unleashed in order to stay calm and patiently wait for the bull market. Bitcoin will surely rise again, no doubts about that as it has recently shown gradual increase in price.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:54:26 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle , it needs audience who supports it , governments who are open to thoughts of things not actually in their hand , people who will hold even when the price is low , major investments from people around the world , trust , ban on illegal activities , improvisation with regards to it's technology , lower fee and wider acceptance of segwit and lightning network.

Everything that I listed just now is not a miracle but things that we can do to make it strong .

It needs us , to support it and government to allow it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:04:34 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle , it needs audience who supports it , governments who are open to thoughts of things not actually in their hand , people who will hold even when the price is low , major investments from people around the world , trust , ban on illegal activities , improvisation with regards to it's technology , lower fee and wider acceptance of segwit and lightning network.

Everything that I listed just now is not a miracle but things that we can do to make it strong .

It needs us , to support it and government to allow it.
I agree with you that Bitcoin doesn't need miracle. Bitcoin needs less bad doings from wrong regulations to market manipulations through pumping and dumping,  market manipulations through FUD news. But we could also say that scenario without complicating already complicate things would be miracle. I think that Bitcoin needs time more than the other.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:15:52 PM

I agree with you that Bitcoin doesn't need miracle. Bitcoin needs less bad doings from wrong regulations to market manipulations through pumping and dumping,  market manipulations through FUD news. But we could also say that scenario without complicating already complicate things would be miracle. I think that Bitcoin needs time more than the other.

Market manipulation is a big problem because the market is not regulated, there is no such thing as bad regulation as a law will be created for the best of the market, and like I mentioned it will create the manipulation and this market might slowly become stable.

Bitcoin will stay, there's a time it will dump and some are really desperate to see the price recover again, so they need some miracle.
If we will remain realistic all the time, we won't think of that kind of stuff.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:19:05 PM

What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin doesn't need a miracle to go up but bitcoin only needs time to rise again, and I still believe the market will come back green and bullrun come in another 1-2 years.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:23:36 AM

Of course, to rush the natural process is not worth it. If at the end of 2017 Bitcoin was not pumped in price, then there would not be the longest period of the bear market and Bitcoin now would have a much higher price. Cryptocurrency develops as new people learn about it and join it.
In this issue you should not hope for a miracle. Bitcoin needs further improvement and above all an increase in bandwidth.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:13:49 AM

What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin doesn't need a miracle to go up but bitcoin only needs time to rise again, and I still believe the market will come back green and bullrun come in another 1-2 years.
Bitcoin has a lot of time but time is not enough, bitcoin needs another factor, it's pumps that come from whales, they are a factor that can create rumors, FOMO and FUD to help the price of bitcoin increase sharply, without their support, even if bitcoin has more time, it still cannot return, like recent situations, just a few pumps of the whale, the value of Bitcoin has skyrocketed, while a long time ago, bitcoin was still silent and not too much volatile

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:12:23 PM

I do not think that the year was difficult, it was usual with quite ordinary phenomena for such a young market. It was difficult for investors and projects that did not take place due to lack of financing.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:24:00 PM

no miracle is needed just wait for some time for the market to recover its price and it will be good to go. just keep holding your balance its the waiting game. don't get disappointed easily. I don't care if bitcoin rise or fall or even if it reached the 200$ price scale I am not gonna be worried. just think positive and see how you are going to make a profit. for example on 2013 after MtGox crash bitcoin's price reached 200$ but now it is 5500$. see that's what people get for holding these coins in the worst time.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:55:47 PM

Bitcoin stays strong even the market is not good so theres no need for a  miracle. Bitcoin can handle this ,bulls will not allow the price to go down below 5000$.

ericaltm

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:03:27 PM

one year later after this post was created... Please stay calm. 6 years already in Bitcoin. Sell if you want, but I am holding

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:57:32 PM

Stay calm and hold,bitcoin market will recover soon. At this moment bitcoin started moving up which is a good sign. Bitcoin just need time not a miracle. Remember it is a cryptocurrency that need a lot of demands or people to patronize. It's value always depends on the number of demands and supply in the market.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:28:49 PM

Bitcoin will always see green light and gradual increase in price and value on the market.
I do also think that same way since it started with the right fundamentals to gain the trust it needs to gets its value.

Time will tell how long it takes but no miracles ; )

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: