Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Update  (Read 23775 times)
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

market is still on a depth. I think it is difficult even they having a big update but hope that the price will go up and go back atleast at $200.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

I have been waiting for an official announcement about the constantinople hardfork actually. It is good that the dev team finally reached an agreement. Hopefully, there won't be any more delay.
alirezakaj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-constantinople-hard-fork-to-come-in-mid-january-based-on-devs-new-agreement
The upcoming Constantinople hard fork encompassses five separate Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) in order to soften the transition from proof-of-work (PoW) to more energy efficient proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus algorithm.

that sentence was explaining a lot about what will be happening with ethereum at the middle of january. The transition system of ethereum will have started ASAP and block reward will have reduced.
why do you think it will not affect   price ?   
iam sure this hardfork can pump the price   soon
okanciftci74

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

This is the end of the year , there is no improvement still ethereum price is constantly falling , today ethereum price was declined $80 this is very bad situation of this year . Ethereum is high potential coin although it's struggling the dull situation .
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

With the on going market down trend of ETH, I still believe that ETH could still recover in the near future and that people should take this opportunity in buying more ETH as the market price is  lower this time. Definitely, market will be able to sustain in the current situation and I think that the market fall may stop few weeks from now. People should not worry to much and just remain steady while we wait for the positive market change soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

We can't tell it yet unless we see the market after it happen.
BITCOINCASH has its own development but it is not healthy for the price after its done.
I think it is always from the people to dictate the price and demand.
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

I hope that updating this coin with may cause interest among investors and increase the price of the coin.

Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

ethereum will lige on and i do not believe that there will be any chance for it to die well maybe to become less popular but not die

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

I think that Ethereum will be able to grow in price when the new technology begins to work. However, I am embarrassed that this news was announced ahead of time. This should be a surprise for the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

I think it will help ethereum to strengthen its position amongst all of the other coins in the market, it is not a surprise that they are doing this now since there are a lot of coins that are trying to overtake ethereum and ripple has managed to take over the coins for the some time now which has made it to be the second best coin in the market

salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

good and bad news certainly has a big influence on the market and the price of coins because most people will see news about coins before they buy coins so the more good news about coins, the better and stronger the price of the coin and that also applies to ethereum

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Yes, and also to provide much more promising income for the next 2 years. We should be prepared about it and trust Vitaliks ability to create new jobs for people in the cryptocurrency space.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I heard that Ethereum wants to develop its second version and to go to POS algorithm from POW , It needs a lot of money and a lot of work but I think that is a good news for Ethereum and we should see it rises after that update .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

There is a fork that is going to see the light on the 16th of January and after that the major blockchain update is planned. I believe these updates are going to move the price forward moreover on the bullish market.

Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

I think the news about Ethereum will not help to revive the situation unless it will solely be applied if there is a truly developed for the improvement of the system because they must convince the crypto community that the ETH team continues working for the better blockchain technology.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Proof of Stake would solve Proof of work problems, Pos will be energy saving compare to the very expensive PoW, it would be also hard for a hacker to do a 51% attack he needs to buy the total 51% coins in the circulation to be able to perform the attack and that shit would cost billion to the hacker, also gpu prices will finally go down alot, this will sure strengthen ethereum position on the crypto market.
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I think the upcoming update of Etherum network will help Ethereum price to rise a bit, POS algorithm will increase stacking and this will help a little .
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

New investment is not enough. Projects that completed ICO this year (the vast majority on ethereum) need funds for development. This creates resistance to price increases. How can the future hard fork change this situation?

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

No matter what they say about Ethereum, I am sure that the project will never give up. The project is clearly ahead of its time, and greatly undervalued. All these updates are just the beginning for the upcoming really strong project movement.

Rindertiger

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Ethereum is a solid platform. If ETH will launch updates, price will increase for sure. I like it already to use now I had no problem, platform is working well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: