Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Update  (Read 23759 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?
In any case, after the expected improvements, ethereum’s popularity and price will rise, but not as fast as we would like. However, after the cryptocurrency market begins to recover, ethereum will grow faster than others.
In the meantime, you need to wait January 16 and see what practical improvements will be implemented. I am primarily interested in how the problem of scaling ethereum will be solved.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 06:01:22 PM by Azuliand

I think this is rather difficult, because many Ethereum enthusiasts switch to choosing XRP. and XRP will also maintain its position.
well Ethereum and ripple are different coins , and it seems to me that Ethereum is loved by much more people than xrp , but so far I see that Ethereum has a bullish tren . I think we can break with him next month over 200 and go to new heights

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

I am very confident that this renewal will lead to a positive direction for ETH, now I buy some ETH as a long-term investment, because I do not think too much about ETH prices after January 16th.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

When it comes to Ethereum am optimistic about it. Ethereum is a solid project and it will surely rise again and surpass the previous all time high. The platform has a solid community and the team of developers are not relenting in improving the platform and makes it more competitive among many other protocols.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

I think this is great news, as it will allow Ethereum to increase the speed of transactions and reduce their cost, and this is one of the main problems that cryptocurrencies have, so I look forward to it.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

It is uncertain about the future, but I think the update of Ethereum may save the current situation of Ethereum. It is difficult for Ethereum to restore the price. Countless investors have not sold coins and they will lose money.

Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Just closely monitored the market price OP
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

We are waiting for the new update and improvement of ethereum. It will really help to strengthen the position of ethereum in number 2 in  all cryptocurrencies. Aside on strengthen on position you will also see rapid increasing of the price so all we need to right now is to wait for the new update and look what will happen.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

Yes, for a short term I guess, the Ethereum's market price will be pulled way up high as the fork is on going. But if the future fork will not going to succeed, I guess still Ethereum will be good for a short term, there's still a possibility of it to fall down.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Of course. As soon as the Ethereum technology is improved, the price for it will go uphill immediately. I am 100% sure of this.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

I think it's necessary, progress has to be imminent if we want to improve the ecosystem, it's great that there are updates even if the market is in decline because that means that people still believe in technology, that gives a lot of faith in development, so if this is very important.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

ETH is already strong, it just has to gain it's second position. I hope this update will help ETH to re-gain it's price. It is also possible that the update will affect ETH drastically and it may to position 10 in coinmarketcap. You may have heard about the OS update, that after updating my OS, the performance of system is not good. So there are equal chance of getting fail and getting rock.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

everything that happens in ethereum will have an impact on ethereum prices, as well as the latest news about ethereum, that is, there will be a hardfork that will occur in January 2019 and therefore ethereum prices will definitely rise because before that happens, buy ethereum and sell as soon as possible after hardfork, before prices drop

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

I always follow the latest news about ethereum on social media and others. I'm sure the positive news about ethereum will strengthen the position of ethereum.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

I am absolutely sure that the upcoming ethereum improvements, which are scheduled for January 16, will significantly strengthen the position of this coin. However, this will not appear immediately, but as the cryptocurrency market recovers. Especially, I expect the promised improvements in throughput of Ethereum of several hundred thousand transactions per second, instead of the current fifteen transactions per second. I would also like to see other improvements.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

I'm positive that it will. We should expect the ETH price going up starting from 10 January
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

I am absolutely sure that the upcoming ethereum improvements, which are scheduled for January 16, will significantly strengthen the position of this coin. However, this will not appear immediately, but as the cryptocurrency market recovers. Especially, I expect the promised improvements in throughput of Ethereum of several hundred thousand transactions per second, instead of the current fifteen transactions per second. I would also like to see other improvements.

Missed this shit, where did you read that before my friend? would love to know a little more about this upgrade though.
just hearing about an improvement in their transaction speed, but did not know they are aiming for that numbers.

I always follow the latest news about ethereum on social media and others. I'm sure the positive news about ethereum will strengthen the position of ethereum.

Let's hope it that way, remember not only ETH that made a progress in their blockchain system. Many other too, just hope they are not going to disappoint us again and bring us a new kind of technology just like before when they were announcing the smart contract.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

I'm just really curious about what this update is about?? I've been hearing about ethereum about for quite some time now.. do you have a direct link to this news?
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Of course it will strengthen the position. I believe that the broadcast will be able to conquer the mark of $ 200 in the near future. Buterin should return deserved 2nd place ethereum, because this product is very popular.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

Of course it will strengthen the position. I believe that the broadcast will be able to conquer the mark of $ 200 in the near future. Buterin should return deserved 2nd place ethereum, because this product is very popular.
Ether is significantly more popular than Ripple, but so are Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Lumens, Monero and Dash.
Having a big lobby with institutions is probably more important than having a huge community, Ripple are showing this to the world.
I still think ETH can reclaim the #2 spot though, just improve on the fundamentals and people will return.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: