Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Update  (Read 23771 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:15:33 AM

we certainly hope that with the update news on ETH, it will be able to boost the ETH price to be even better, but all are still limited to expectations and let's just look forward to how the reality will be.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:47:14 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, except that sometimes, some whalers might just want to  manipulate some things in the market to suit them.
If the price of bitcoin can be manipulated, I do not think there is no other that cannot be manipulated, at least for now.
Another coin might now come up later that will change the face of things and avoid any form of manipulation or at least be immune to it.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:51:10 PM

I am sure if the ETH team will be able to carry out the upgrade of the platform, it will greatly increase the attention of investors to this currency and we can see the price of 300-400$.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:58:55 PM

Is it the Constantinople hardfork? I loved it when the hardfork was announced because it greatly impacted the e price of Ethereum but apart from that, I have a feeling that it would help a lot in the technical aspect as well.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:08:37 PM

I think that now Ethereum is going through hard times and it needs more time to recover. As with many of crypto. News about the fork could not raise the price and so we need to wait for more significant news.
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:11:02 PM

just hope that after the hard fork constantinople and the improvements of the blockchain eth will be revalued and its price will grow

space available pm me if interested
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:31:31 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 09:51:14 PM by IndianaJons

You see, it was a long time ago that the Ethereum was to undergo an update, but it did not happen that way. The same development is possible in February. They say that the problem did not arise with technology, but with the refusal of some pools to accept the update.
We can see in February whether this is true or not.

All have high hopes for improving the technology of Ethereum. These hopes are associated with a rise in the price of ETH, as well as the possible subsequent growth of all tokens created in the Ethereum network.

cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:57:46 PM

The Ethereum update is postponed not for the first time and it seems to me that it has become usual for the Ethereum team. I find it silly and inappropriate, since they should first prepare and then make an announcement, or not announce anything at all, since it's not funny.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:20:44 PM

I really hope that the new project will be very real, promising and will really improve the existing situation.
 Ethereum is a worthy coin and its development will also drive market progress forward until full recovery.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:57:05 PM

I really hope that the new project will be very real, promising and will really improve the existing situation.
 Ethereum is a worthy coin and its development will also drive market progress forward until full recovery.
First of all, for the ethereum platform, you need to scale to the block chain, which in turn will increase productivity. Of course, all the updates that the team plans to do, its very positive for the future development of the ethereum. Today, everyone is very much looking forward to the update of Constantinople, so that at least some certainty regarding the ethereum platform will appear.
Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:04:19 PM

Ethereum is doing everything to strengthen and move forward. The update confirms this again. And something tells me that the air in the near future will be the leader.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:04:49 PM

The position of ethereum seems to be wavering, most especially with the tussle it is having with ripple.
If an update is released today, it might have a little or no impact, because what is expected now, is still inline with the hardfork.
Ever since it has been postponed, we have been seeing a downward trend, instead of a significant upward trend.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:42:39 PM

The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:02:04 PM

It was been a long time the etherium was always in the dump situation maybe it will not affect to drop the price again, And we hope so etherium will still continue to rise the price so we as investor we can get on what we loss in etherium.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:24:10 PM

The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
After a couple of weeks, a small increase will start again, as investors ' expectations are still high, they believe that the update will bring a solid price increase

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:41:58 PM

I think that now Ethereum is going through hard times and it needs more time to recover. As with many of crypto. News about the fork could not raise the price and so we need to wait for more significant news.
news about hardfork from ethereum does not have a big effect on the increase in ethereum prices, at this time ethereum
prices are still very low, it looks like hardfork will not have a big effect, ethereum really needs a big push to recover
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:54:23 PM

I think that the update can greatly affect the price of Ethereum. The reward for the block will drop dramatically and this may lead to an increase in demand for Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will soon grow in value.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:47:39 AM

I think that the update can greatly affect the price of Ethereum. The reward for the block will drop dramatically and this may lead to an increase in demand for Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will soon grow in value.
if block reward drop alot, it will make ethereum supply decrease alot, meanwhile its demand still on high.i am sure ethereum price could recovered again soon after hard fork totally done.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:02:14 AM

For now ethereum has not changed, it is still in an unstable condition, prices are still low and still up and down, the other coins are still the same, all of them have not experienced significant changes, for etherem there are still many supporters for this coin and I am sure sooner or later it will return to its normal price

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:08:37 AM

For now ethereum has not changed, it is still in an unstable condition, prices are still low and still up and down, the other coins are still the same, all of them have not experienced significant changes, for etherem there are still many supporters for this coin and I am sure sooner or later it will return to its normal price
Indeed, the update seems doesn't give a significant boost on ethereum just like what many people has wanted after the update on ethereum.
But i hope it's just the beginning for a better development for ethereum to rise again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐