Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Update  (Read 23757 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:11:51 AM
Merited by Ipwich (1)

For now ethereum has not changed, it is still in an unstable condition, prices are still low and still up and down, the other coins are still the same, all of them have not experienced significant changes, for etherem there are still many supporters for this coin and I am sure sooner or later it will return to its normal price
there is no change in the Crypto market and not only Ethereum has decreased. the market is still often up and down and often red, hopefully there will be changes in the market. Ethereum is currently low and this can be a good opportunity in the future, for those of you who still believe you will buy lots of Altcoin, because in the future the market will recover Altcoin will benefit you.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:27:55 AM

For now ethereum has not changed, it is still in an unstable condition, prices are still low and still up and down, the other coins are still the same, all of them have not experienced significant changes, for etherem there are still many supporters for this coin and I am sure sooner or later it will return to its normal price
there is no change in the Crypto market and not only Ethereum has decreased. the market is still often up and down and often red, hopefully there will be changes in the market. Ethereum is currently low and this can be a good opportunity in the future, for those of you who still believe you will buy lots of Altcoin, because in the future the market will recover Altcoin will benefit you.
The price is very low, this isn't the end also so for me I should buy more.
Upcoming update will eventually help the price to go up, we've witness it when they announce lately but due to postponement, price back at dump.
Though it's possible to go below $100, but ETH is still the best project to invest, it's a trial for all of us but be optimistic it will succeed.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:51:10 AM

the best service will increase the confidence of all users, if eth update will definitely bring changes if the update is better, because now there are already many eth competitors and they can provide good service, I'm sure eth is still the choice of many people especially eth always gives better service, even though eth prices are still down, I'm sure a few months will increase

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:52:52 AM

I really hope for improvements in ethereum, which are postponed to February 27th. These improvements are already long overdue and they are very necessary. I think this will help this coin to recover both in popularity and in price. It is also possible that this will revitalize ICO projects and will be able to provide a good impetus to the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. The upcoming ethereum improvements are an event that many look forward to.

campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:16:06 AM

I really hope for improvements in ethereum, which are postponed to February 27th. These improvements are already long overdue and they are very necessary. I think this will help this coin to recover both in popularity and in price. It is also possible that this will revitalize ICO projects and will be able to provide a good impetus to the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. The upcoming ethereum improvements are an event that many look forward to.
of course everyone looks forward to the increase in ethereum prices, even not only ethereum remains the overall market increase. today we can see ethereum falling deeper, this is a blow for those of us who are waiting for the increase in etheruem and altcoin on the market, but not coming soon.

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

of course everyone looks forward to the increase in ethereum prices, even not only ethereum remains the overall market increase. today we can see ethereum falling deeper, this is a blow for those of us who are waiting for the increase in etheruem and altcoin on the market, but not coming soon.
The fall in the price of Ethereum will not be long, before the date of the network update there is only 1 month left, it will give an impetus to growth, not the fact that it is large, but still growth

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:37:18 AM

Most likely, yes, but this does not mean that Ethereum will soar in price immediately after launch, most likely it will not happen right away!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:42:53 AM

The fall in the price of Ethereum will not be long, before the date of the network update there is only 1 month left, it will give an impetus to growth, not the fact that it is large, but still growth
i think it will be long time for ethereum and other ccryptocurrency recovery.maybe we will see more than an half year this bearish condition.perhaps before Q2 BAKKT already launched.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:48:36 AM

i think it will be long time for ethereum and other ccryptocurrency recovery.maybe we will see more than an half year this bearish condition.perhaps before Q2 BAKKT already launched.
I think what you say might happen, where the current condition of the bear is still here. we have to wait maybe not only until the middle of the year, maybe until the end of the new year we will see the bull running.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:48:47 AM

I think that the update can greatly affect the price of Ethereum. The reward for the block will drop dramatically and this may lead to an increase in demand for Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will soon grow in value.
There are three Ethereum hard forks set to happen this year. This development is more capable of setting Ethereum in the position to give Bitcoin a tight competition on the market. After this news, Ethereum has received lots of attention and this year definitely has good things for Ethereum.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:42:21 PM

In the perspective it good for eth in whole. Developers planning to make several updates , praise will increase but it also depend from whole market conditions.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:52:05 PM

Yeah it will. After devs will finally release the update we would see another great Ethereum pump, because this update is going to improve the whole blockchain network by making it faster and transactions much cheaper.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

With the low use in the Ethereum blockchain at the moment, everything is working just fine but I guess the update would be neccessary for the future when more people floods the blockchain.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:07:48 PM

Ethereum update?is there any update here about it> Its been so long that the ethereum was live in harmonious way. The price always been low in the market, but i still believe that it will be back after the crisis faces. hopefully it run faster this time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:25:36 PM

Any update to cryptocurrency will have an impact on eth, it could be that it will strengthen eth or cause eth to fall, but I see a lot of things being corrected now to improve the quality of Cryptocurrency and that's good.

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:04:55 PM

I really hope that it will help, although I don’t think that immediately after the launch we will see a huge increase, but I still think that the price of a coin will rise!
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:18:20 AM

The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
After a couple of weeks, a small increase will start again, as investors ' expectations are still high, they believe that the update will bring a solid price increase
The increase of the etherium was to small only, And we don't know on when be gonna started to be increase high the price. And we need to do now is to wait if we have some patient only on waiting but if now it up to you now.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:42:35 AM

To strengthen the position in the market, a new update will certainly help, but it is unlikely to be able to influence the price at least somehow!
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:56:42 AM

coin price increases are always based on good news and demand for the market, we can see that ethereum has a smart contract but unfortunately every time it will update it is not in line with expectations. like the example of ETCV until now there have been no further developments let alone have a major impact on the original coins. difficult

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:56:44 PM

The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
After a couple of weeks, a small increase will start again, as investors ' expectations are still high, they believe that the update will bring a solid price increase
The increase of the etherium was to small only, And we don't know on when be gonna started to be increase high the price. And we need to do now is to wait if we have some patient only on waiting but if now it up to you now.
It only increased to $ 2 so we don't need to be too concerned about growth at the moment. It is possible that the price of ETH will fall in the next few days if the market cannot go up strongly. I still believe that ETH will fall below $ 90 again this February

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████