Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:12:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Update  (Read 23768 times)
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:00:10 PM

To strengthen the position in the market, a new update will certainly help, but it is unlikely to be able to influence the price at least somehow!
New updates might give Ethereum the power so the technology will be more sophisticated or what I don't know for further details. maybe it will become more popular if it will be updated, and hopefully it will progress so that its value can increase.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

I liked this news exactly until the launch of the update was postponed, but even when they launch this floor it is unlikely to have a significant effect on the price!
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1218

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:52:42 PM

I liked this news exactly until the launch of the update was postponed, but even when they launch this floor it is unlikely to have a significant effect on the price!

Probably you should not expect an instant effect, but still only this news alone cannot raise the price, you need to wait for the growth of the entire market, only then you can observe a positive trend for the coin. The team does not sit on the ground, the work is done and this is a good result.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:31:47 PM

Seeing the market today and some days later will be not fair and good. I think I will close for a moment of seeing the market progress. It seems that the crypto dip will still last longer until 2020. Many people predict about it. Let's see Ethereum, the best altcoin ever at that time, now it can do nothing.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:35:18 PM

We are waiting for February 26, hard fork is a new step in front of Ethereum 2.0, if it is not transferred to another date once again. In general, all these transfers very badly affect the already dying market.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:57:57 PM

Now I think the news is not much recoup on the coins, and even on the Ethereum , I think you need to look at bitcoin if it will fall further and all the coins will fall again

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

Recently, I was a little disappointed with the work of the ethereum team. They have several times failed to fulfill the promises that they previously gave, and including for this reason, the price of ethereum is now so small To be honest, for several months now I have not been following updates of the etherium because I have lost interest in it.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

To strengthen the position in the market, a new update will certainly help, but it is unlikely to be able to influence the price at least somehow!
updates are indeed needed to attract investor interest and strengthen the position of ethereum in the market, but it seems like
the update from ethereum this time has no major influence to raise ethereum prices, ethereum prices are currently still low

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

updates are indeed needed to attract investor interest and strengthen the position of ethereum in the market, but it seems like
the update from ethereum this time has no major influence to raise ethereum prices, ethereum prices are currently still low
If we are talking about the update of Constantinople, then this update should be treated only as the main foundation for the further development of ethereum. In addition, if you dismiss about scaling block chain, the results should be very good.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:16:13 PM

I am a little confused with current Ethereum development progress
Yet another update delay after yet another bug discovered
That bug was discovered just before update begin
Future of Ethereum is enigmatic for me
Coming update is not any real solution for Ethereum but it is only giving more time before difficulty bomb deadline
I can't imagine mining pools agree for Asic resistance feature and following POS

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

I am a little confused with current Ethereum development progress
Yet another update delay after yet another bug discovered
That bug was discovered just before update begin
Future of Ethereum is enigmatic for me
Coming update is not any real solution for Ethereum but it is only giving more time before difficulty bomb deadline
I can't imagine mining pools agree for Asic resistance feature and following POS

it seems like it's still very long to be able to implement POS. and this update doesn't seem to have a major impact on prices later. so we don't hope there will be an increase.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

I am pretty sure that this update will push the price up and the market would follow, because it is not another regular update and it is going to reduce the commission fees and to make blockchain much faster than now.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:36:46 PM

If Vitaly Buterin fulfills his promises that he made in the fourth quarter of 2018 and implements all the improvements and new protocols discussed earlier, then perhaps this will lead to a significant increase in the price of ethereum. Without this, no significant growth is possible. Although honestly I'm not sure that this will happen soon.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:23:30 AM

I am pretty sure that this update will push the price up and the market would follow,

Well, if things go based on our expectation then it's better, however, the bear is still with us, so we cannot expect a full pump
as this market is still heavily affected with last year's drama and until now it's still the bearish that stopping people to make a more aggressive move.

..... because it is not another regular update and it is going to reduce the commission fees and to make blockchain much faster than now.

This is a big improvement, but has yet to be tested, we will test that and will experience.

Like I said, it's still bearish, we cannot expect to turn things into the opposite with this major update, no one know but let's hope it will gain positive response so we can see it reflecting on the value as well.

STUDENTCOIN