Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Update  (Read 23759 times)
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:08:20 AM

How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

What about that? Is that concerned about the latest news lately? About ethereum hardforks and updates? I don't get update on what Eth is now after the said constantinople upgrade in the market.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:03:07 AM

The first time is not, if it even affects the price of a coin, then it will probably appear in a couple of months!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:32:26 AM

Even though the crypto market has seen a downside towards the ending of 2018, Ethereum is going to take an upward surge in the coming year and it can touch around $1400 in 2019, because of the growth and developments planned in ETH's roadmap. Eric Wall, a cryptocurrency researcher at Cinnober, stated that blockchain projects which raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ether in the past year dumped the digital asset on the crypto exchange market, creating a domino effect across the major exchanges worldwide.

On 2019 Ethereum may heavily boost its price and totally take an upward turn. We assume as high predictable a mass adoption of this cryptocurrency next months. We expect in 2019, Ethereum might rise with a strong capitalization and consequently a concrete value per coin increase. It might experience frequent ups and downs in the first and second quarter. From the third quarter, it will start growing at a steady pace from $484 in July to around $1449.89 in 2019.

As per the forecast and algorithmic analysis, the price of 1 Ethereum (ETH) will be around $3844 in 2023.

So, Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:05:26 AM

Their update strategy could eventually kill ethereum and dump the price even lower in comparison with current position. They are totally out of roadmap, they delay so many updates already so it's not even funny already.
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:24:29 AM

How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

I have personally looked the ETH ecosystem since the inception of it, now there are two things one is price, another is technical growth and adaption of the project. I think the hard fork is going to help a lot in the tech ecosystem and will surely  strengthen its position, let me know what you think of it, would like to know your insights. Thanks.

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

Market situation is bad like Bitcoin price is also dump. I believe don't need imminent update, after dump Ethereum showing some pump but doesn't BTC.
in any case, if there is no abuse in the cryptocurrency market, after updating etherium, this platform will show only good results. First of all, network scaling should already attract a sufficiently large number of investors. And as a rule of the market, demand creates supply.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:29:34 PM

The news certainly did not help much to gain a foothold in the market , I think it is unlikely that this will help in such a market to grow well Ethereum , I think you first need to look at bitcoin if it now goes into growth and Ethereum too!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:25:28 AM

Market situation is bad like Bitcoin price is also dump. I believe don't need imminent update, after dump Ethereum showing some pump but doesn't BTC.
in any case, if there is no abuse in the cryptocurrency market, after updating etherium, this platform will show only good results. First of all, network scaling should already attract a sufficiently large number of investors. And as a rule of the market, demand creates supply.
And update does not mean instant effect on price, we should wait while thankful that the team has plain to improve the network.
Ethereum is still here, not doing well as of now but we see some signs of recovery and this could be more easy if BTC will also have its rally upward.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:41:19 AM

I'm just sure that before the Ethereum update the demand for this altcoin will be incredible.For such a platform as ethereum, this will obviously have a positive impact, since everyone is really waiting for this update.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:58:33 AM

I'm just sure that before the Ethereum update the demand for this altcoin will be incredible.For such a platform as ethereum, this will obviously have a positive impact, since everyone is really waiting for this update.

indeed, this kind of renewal is awaited by many people. but we never knew whether this update went well or not. if things don't go well, it will disappoint many parties, especially us. the problem is the current market situation and it was very different in the past
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:09:39 AM

I hope we will soon see new updates on ETH, it is very important that they were without bugs, ETH team needs to test a lot.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:07:49 PM

The most recent update about Ethereum is the upcoming Constantinople fork, which has been delayed.
I think until now, they still don't have an exact date for this fork when they will occurred.
Maybe this is the factor of the downtrend Ethereum price in the market.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:17:36 PM

Whatever the update that's going to come to ETH it has been delayed.

It has believed to make the prices up again and that's what people has been talking of. But as of now, the market keeps on falling and we don't know if its likely to rise again.

See we need little more patience in the market sudden drops is the big fluctuation which make lot of people are kept in confusion, whether the price of ETH will increase the price or not we have to wait and see until the market starts recovering.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:30:25 PM

I think we might have to wait for a long time for that, maybe they will update it when the bull market appears! But anyway, I still hope they will update soon
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:19:50 PM

I support Ethereum and I come very soon new updates may happen if Ethereum is again waiting for new possibilities. I believe Ethereum is very strong. And waiting to get updates very quickly.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:25:17 AM

Well, now the soon to be updated Ethereum , and not much can be seen that the trend was ascending , I think if you invest only in the long term so as of now growth is unlikely you will see !

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:48:27 AM

It will get altcoin more popular knowing all eyes of the traders are on its updated price and people could discuss more often on what they are planning to do with their ETH investment. ETH stands next to bitcoin and announcing an update about it will be much helpful.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:53:59 PM

I think the updated news of Ethereum can effectively drive the price of ETH to rise. I heard that the network update began at the end of this month.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 12:41:43 AM

there has been no update that makes Etherum rise significantly. the point is just regular updates without changing anything in terms of development of their technology. this is very sad, and etherum must immediately improve.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:17:44 AM

yes, hopefully it works. after ethereum failed in its hardforx, hopefully this update will bring ethereum to a better direction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: