Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to test new faucet script  (Read 153 times)
G1btc (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Hello everyone,
I've coded a new faucet script and want to test it.It's running fine on my device.I just need help of you guise to know that is it OK ?

https://bitcoin-s.ml

I need a small help .I'm using iphub service in this faucet script and also using curl to test an IP address but i'm not sure why response from iphub  print on home page while I'm not using php 'echo' or 'print' function here.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
G1btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I've coded the script as for free download.But before doing so,I want to test script's functions for fine work. In the script,I've set shortlink verification option two ways.In the first way there should only one shortlink verification and on the second way there should be two shortlinks back to back verification (currently I've set the second way option on faucet test).I've set withdraw option in the script for faucet owner to set a minimum amount required before withdraw for users.In this script user area contain Home (login and verify shortlink),payout (after verified shortlink claim reward to faucet account), Withdraw(all earning reward withdraw to faucethub),FAQs(Faucet related FAQs),News (Faucet news such as festival bonus reward,any new update etc),Payment proof(Showing to users latest withdraw to faucethub with user address,reward,and time of withdraw) and contact while in admin area set faucet setting with search engine friendly,Shortlink(add or delete any shortlink),Manage ads(there are six place for ads on each page with popads),Manage back and white IP address to access or block to faucet,Manage Black crypto address,View claim static and many more function.Currently I allow only user area to test.As soon as I confirmed with faucet script fine work,I'll share link for free download the script...
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

You are forcing users to pass URL shortener. Mostly users don't like to pass URL shortener. Make it optional.
Does this faucet script support only one captcha or more? And really design is not that good.
G1btc (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

You are forcing users to pass URL shortener. Mostly users don't like to pass URL shortener. Make it optional.
Does this faucet script support only one captcha or more? And really design is not that good.
I can modify script for Shirtlink as optional but I think it is not a good option because faucet earning's 75% coming from shortlink verification.If any faucet owner use this option their claim reward must be low.Claimer dislike low reward faucet site that's mean faucet become unsuccessful.If a faucet owner force for shortlink and giving some big reward ,claimer like the faucet without care on shortlink verification.
Currently I've added only Google recaptcha as captcha service but it can be easily added other captcha service in the script.
During coded the script my main target was to make the faucet with functions full not faucet design.A good site designer can adjust faucet design easily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: