Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚰 [ANN] FreeFaucet.IO 🤑 Discover and Claim FREE Cryptocurrency DAILY 🚀😲  (Read 963 times)
FreefaucetIO (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Freefaucet.ioBTCeta

🚰

Free Crypto...? Yes Please!

Come to FreeFaucet.io, and choose from a variety of cryptocurrencies. Claim for free and build a nice HODL, or pay a subscription for even more coins.
Using FreeFaucet.io is an easy way to grow a wide portfolio of interesting cryptocurrencies for free.

How is this possible?

1) Advertising. We have configured optimal low-impact ads to provide a generous experience to our users.
2) Your time is valuable. New cryptocurrencies are airdropped through our faucets, to expand their audience, and reach YOU!
3) Subscriptions. FreeFaucet.io will always offer free membership, but you can subscribe for more.
4) We HODL proof of stake coins, and give our stake interest to you.

Websites can use our super simple FreeFaucet web-widget, to give you coins through their website. They want an audience of cryptocurrency people that keep coming back.
Cryptocurrency developers can add their own coin to Our Internal Faucets Page , to expose their cryptocurrency project to you.

FreeFaucet.io is an awesome way to gain early access to brand new cryptocurrencies. It's also an awesome way for new projects to grow their audience.

Our website's scope ranges beyond just faucets. We also provide news, education, games, a chat system and a forum of its own.

Internal Faucets

We offer a growing list of popular and new cryptocurrencies, which our audience can claim from daily. We implement the cryptocurrency faucets our community wants most. Our faucets offer information on the cryptocurrencies they reward. Claiming from our faucets is a great way to learn more about exciting new cryptocurrencies as they are released.

We currently offer:

- Bitcoin 👆
- Ravencoin 👆
- Dogecoin 👆
- Plusonecoin 👆
- Brazio 👆
- Buenos 👆
- Veggiecoin 👆

Coming soon:

- ERC20 tokens
- Electroneum
- Zcash
- Litecoin
- Whatever our community wants most.

External Faucets

External faucets bring a new audience to any website. They do this by rewarding the viewer with cryptocurrency. The users can access all the faucets every 12 hours for free, for a reward each time.
The user and the website benefit from the external faucet. The user can claim from the faucet again...
and again...
and again...

And the website receives more and more traffic.

👆 Try This External Faucet

Powered By Brazio

External faucets are powered by Brazio, a proof of work cryptocurrency developed by Online Blockchain PLC. The adoption of Brazio-powered faucets has been increasing the demand for Brazio on SouthXchange.

Trade - https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BRAZ/BTC
Explorer - https://explorer.braz.io
Website - https://braz.io
Github - https://github.com/oskii/brazio
Mobile wallet - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.BrazioWallet
Discord - https://discord.gg/6w4wGfK

Subscriptions

Freefaucet.io is different to other faucet websites, because it offers a direct way for new cryptocurrency projects to engage and reward you for your time and attention.
Users will generate a substantial and varied cryptocurrency portfolio over time. Its your chance to claim new cryptocurrencies before they are worth something, and watch them develop over time. We do not benefit from a quick turnover of users, our project benefits when our community engages over the long term. A loyal community encourages more cryptocurrency projects to airdrop through our faucets.

Paid members get early access to new faucets. They enjoy more faucet claims each day, and have access to exclusive perks, such as automatic faucet claiming and higher transaction and dicing limits. Subscriptions currently range from $5.95 to $20.95 per month.

What's The Plan?

Add All The Cryptocurrencies!

We are adding all the cryptocurrencies that our community suggests. We want to add as many cryptocurrencies as possible, and all suggestions for new faucets are welcome and encouraged.

External Faucets Everywhere!

Our faucet widget will be available in these major web languages / frameworks

- PHP ✔️
- Javascript
- GO
- Java
- Ruby
- .NET
- Python

Who Are We?

Online Blockchain PLC.

https://onlineblockchain.io/

Disclaimer

Freefaucet.io is in beta, and some bugs may still be present. As a result, send/receive functionality has been temporarily disabled while we confirm that the website can handle the bitcointalk.org community.
If you find any bugs, we will reward you.
Oskii

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

I will be tipping people in the faucet chatbox! Come one come all Wink
Barnyard

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

It's nice to see all our new members. Thanks for checking out freefaucet.io and we are looking forward to hearing some of your suggestions about the website!

https://i.imgur.com/UQASS3C.png
gustavomd

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

The website is looking great guys.

I've already claimed my coins!
FreefaucetIO (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

The website is looking great guys.

I've already claimed my coins!

Thanks for checking it out! Which faucet is your favourite?
CryptologyLTD

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Claimed plus1 coin and successfully sent to my ADVFN plus1 wallet - it would be good to see the actual TX code listed in the portfolio history
FreefaucetIO (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Claimed plus1 coin and successfully sent to my ADVFN plus1 wallet - it would be good to see the actual TX code listed in the portfolio history

Thanks for the suggestion, that is a good idea actually, we will implement that
Barnyard

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

Its nice to have 2FA on the website now. Good work team!
Oskii

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

I have removed captcha for subscribing users Smiley
Only free users must use captcha now for anti-botting purposes!

🚰
FreefaucetIO (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

What new coins would people like to see on the site? We have a few suggestions currently on the voting page!
Barnyard

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:08:28 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 08:23:00 AM by Barnyard

I still think ERC20 tokens will be a good addition, but honestly any popular coins would be cool. I voted for a few on the voting page myself Wink glad to see other people have too!
MeninoCrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

Just claimed 50 brazio from the faucet, it was very easy to use and I sent them to SouthXchange easily. Very good website, there are quite a lot of ads but at least there are no new tab ads

Will be coming back again tomorrow to claim. Please add Litecoin!
Barnyard

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

Just claimed 50 brazio from the faucet, it was very easy to use and I sent them to SouthXchange easily. Very good website, there are quite a lot of ads but at least there are no new tab ads

Thanks for checking out the website! We will look into adding Litecoin, thanks for the suggestion, make sure you vote on it on our voting page
MeninoCrypto

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Thanks for checking out the website! We will look into adding Litecoin, thanks for the suggestion, make sure you vote on it on our voting page

I think if you added litecoin more people would want to claim
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

Hello

I'm MedaR from Horizen (ex ZenCash).

Horizen is a blockchain platform with a leading-edge privacy technology that provides everyone with privacy and complete control of their digital footprint. Horizen did not conduct an ICO or a pre-mine. Horizen began as a chainsplit from Zclassic, providing a base of ZEN owners.
The Horizen platform enables real-life uses beyond our currency.
   We are working toward the day when anyone will be able to build privacy-based applications on the Horizen platform and generate income from them. This will allow Horizen to bring thousands of real-life services to people. Services that provide them with freedom and everyday utility unlike anything ever available to them before.

Please add Horizen Faucet to your list
https://getzen.cash/
Users can get 50k satoshis every 20h
If you need more details please feel free to contact me.
Thanks!

Regards
MedaR

You can rent this space
Barnyard

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

Hello

Horizen is a blockchain platform with a leading-edge privacy technology that provides everyone with privacy and complete control of their digital footprint. Horizen did not conduct an ICO or a pre-mine. Horizen began as a chainsplit from Zclassic, providing a base of ZEN owners.
   We are working toward the day when anyone will be able to build privacy-based applications on the Horizen platform and generate income from them. This will allow Horizen to bring thousands of real-life services to people. Services that provide them with freedom and everyday utility unlike anything ever available to them before.

Thanks!

Regards
MedaR

Thanks for getting in touch, sounds like a cool collaboration opportunity, I have sent you a private message
MeninoCrypto

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Hello

Thanks!

Regards
MedaR

Zencash is a really cool project I would really like to see a faucet of it on freefaucet please
FreefaucetIO (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

We have just hit 100 members on our grass roots launch, well done team and welcome all new members Grin
massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

problems with the site? I can not get in! as soon as I put e-mail and password nothing happens!
FreefaucetIO (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

problems with the site? I can not get in! as soon as I put e-mail and password nothing happens!

The site seems to be working for me and other people, what issue exactly are you seeing?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: