Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of easy ways to buy Bitcoin in USA  (Read 169 times)
CryptopieceOfficial (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

I reside outside of USA but I often get asked by US customers to help them out and explain where they can get Bitcoin. I suggest finding a local bitcoin ATM machine via coinatmradar.com or coinbase.com but often get told that their bank/credit card blocks transfers to coinbase or any bitcoin relates business

Please list suggestions along with requirements (ID, KYC, AML type), limit per transaction/day and type of payments accepted for each specific method

I'm not sure how things stand with localbitcoins.com within USA. I remember big brother going after some localbitcoins exchangers a while ago.

What other methods can you supplement here in this post?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

If you want to avoid any kind of verification and limits, the best way would be to trade with individuals. The forums or Paxful.com are the best options. If you want to use exchanges, there here is a big list to choose from.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

USA is a developed country that so I expect many people to know about bitcoin. There are so many exchange that people of USA can buy from. I don't expect this question.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

I think you can use the exchanger to buy cryptocurrency or try to find a person who is willing to meet to sell it. This will not require verification of documents.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

if you want to buy bitcoin easily, usa is not only option.you can buy bitcoin or other coins easily without kyc or anything else.search a little, you will find many that you can buy.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
crypture

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

I think coinbase is the most easiest way of purchasing, and i don't think you need to verify your account until you meet a certain threshold. Alternatively you could also purchase using a credit/debit card which is very simply and require very basic verification.

AngelsontrBTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I think coinbase is the most easiest way of purchasing, and i don't think you need to verify your account until you meet a certain threshold. Alternatively you could also purchase using a credit/debit card which is very simply and require very basic verification.

This does not apply for Coinbase Pro. But for US Coinbase is a good option.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

You can get a list of exchanges with their pros and cons here https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/united-states/
flemming_s

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

I buy bitcoin on exchanger, then send money to the exchange or wallet. It is better to use the exchange, because at any moment you can change currency, it is very convenient.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: