Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 Gambling/Gaming Platform for just $25.00 - (DEMO INSIDE!)  (Read 357 times)
crypture (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:54:13 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 06:13:54 PM by crypture

I selling a gaming platform which will include 3 games but more games can be added if your a programmer or if you hire one. The gaming platform operates on a credit system model, IE gamers purchase credits and thus use those credits to play the games. You as the admin set the credit buy/sell rates which is how you make your money.

This script only supports Paypal and the now defunct Liberty Reserve but with a bit of work you could easily integrate Bitcoin or any other altcoin or payment processors.

Games Included
1. Heads-Or-Tails Game (MD5 PROVABLY FAIR)
2. Heads-Or-Tails Game
3. Guess The Number Game

Script Features
  • Content management.
  • Users management.
  • Payment management.
  • Bonus system.
  • Set credit buy/sell rates.
  • Set Max/Min deposits and withdrawals.
  • Add/delete new games, set wining percentages, max/min bet + more.
  • Gaming historical data.
  • Deposit and withdraw functions.
  • Referral program.
  • Last deposit/withdrawal statistics on home page.
  • 2 second registration form.
  • Template design is easily changeable with header and footer files.

Script Demo
Script demo URL: Here!
Username: admin
Password: admin

Price $25.00 - escrow is accepted but you must pay all the fees. To purchase the script go to my profile and click the website to contact me.

Payment Methods Accepted
Code:
Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Dash and Litecoin
minercoins.io

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

link
minercoins.io

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

Script is still available to be purchased!

demo?
crypture (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Script is still available to be purchased!

demo?
Sorry, i used up all my pms for the day. I've sent the script demo details to your email address.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

If you actually created the script, I'll give you a few tips to make it viable in production. First is Payment system, if you use PayPal for gambling sites you will get your merchant account limited straight away. In order to do that you must undergo all kinds of verifications and poses proper licences, so its a no-go for small websites. Now, if you want to include crypto as other viable payment system you have to ditch whole credits stuff to avoid your platform being used as an exchange and potentially taking a lost. Lastly, I saw you are promoting one of your games as "MD5 PROVABLY FAIR". MD5 hash is not being used for quite some time now because its not secure by today's standard (you can create a collisions on purpose, which should be hard to impossible on sha256 for example). Hope you will see my comment as tips to improve the quality of the product you are selling. Good luck !
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:11:10 PM

the demo link is not working. please share a working demo. after seeing the demo ill buy it
Client User

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:32:43 PM

Really interested. Can you provide me a deno please?
crypture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:45:07 AM

the demo link is not working. please share a working demo. after seeing the demo ill buy it
Really interested. Can you provide me a deno please?
Sorry guys, the demo link in the first post is now working!
IGCGamers

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:54:31 AM

in the demo there are more games and also sports betting? do we get all for 25 usd?

how does the sports betting work? is it a live feed or we need to do it manually?
crypture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:12:44 AM

in the demo there are more games and also sports betting? do we get all for 25 usd?
As stated in the op the script comes with 3 games which are

2. Heads-Or-Tails Game
3. Guess The Number Game

The other games shown Dice twister and Light works are just place holders and are not installed or included in this package. The sports betting system is included in the price but i did not mention it as it is only half working.

how does the sports betting work? is it a live feed or we need to do it manually?
The sports betting system uses a live feed from another site to display the matches and odds, so the way the script is currently you can't manually add your own matches and odds. But with some modifications you could add any features you like.

IGCGamers

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:08:45 PM

As stated in the op the script comes with 3 games which are

2. Heads-Or-Tails Game
3. Guess The Number Game

The other games shown Dice twister and Light works are just place holders and are not installed or included in this package. The sports betting system is included in the price but i did not mention it as it is only half working.

The sports betting system uses a live feed from another site to display the matches and odds, so the way the script is currently you can't manually add your own matches and odds. But with some modifications you could add any features you like.

Thank you. How to contact you? do you have a skype to discuss further and buy it? Can you pm your email

crypture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:47:08 PM

I've sent you a pm.
coinmallio

Activity: 138
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:07:56 PM

You're welcome to list your product on CoinMall so users can auto-buy it with Escrow.
crypture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:38:55 PM

Script is still available!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: