Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: searching for VA to push my crypto realted product  (Read 145 times)
someoldcoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:18:57 AM

hi

i'm looking for virtual assistant that can work 1-2 hours a day for my product on twitter .

i know there are places like upwork , but i  don't have idea how i can check their crypto-background .

my product mostly accept crypto payments but only suitable for adults 18+ audience.

i haver established twitter account ,i need this VA to build followers, engage with potential twitter users for marketing purpose , share links , post updates related or not related to my product  etc .

i prefer bt user with good +rep and sense of professionalism.

thanks
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

So you are looking for someone who could check Twitter every 15 minutes or so for say 12 hours a day and take a few minutes out of their day each time to post something witty
someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

So you are looking for someone who could check Twitter every 15 minutes or so for say 12 hours a day and take a few minutes out of their day each time to post something witty
hi

not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic .... i need someone to give 1 hour of his time for twitter promotion . i didn't talk about 12 hours a day or every 15 minutes.
AnythingYouLookingFor

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Do you have telegram?

I do not need any payment upfront.
Let me know a way to contact you.

Contact me @AnythingByExcelsior
airtman

Activity: 172
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Hello am interested for this offer, I have handled a crypto related twitter account and I performed very well, I did retweets for more followers and paying users with more followers than I have, to retweet my tweets that's a great way to market your product on twitter you can reach me on Skype: nnanna540@gmail.com or telegram: @gifthoy thanks am always available
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

If you are still looking for this feel free to send me a PM with your contact information and we can set something up. You can check out my cryptocurrency consulting site: dynamitebounty.com

Positivebetting
someoldcoins (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

i found someone .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: