Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Stellar!  (Read 1352 times)
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

As for me, the Stellar team needs to work on the token to give it a promising growth in the market. I fully agree that at the moment this coin is good, but in the long run.
I think that there are better options in general, because it seems to me that the STELLAR project cannot be cryptocurrency, because there are some points with encryption and data storage.
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

I think Stellar's network has many advantages over applying token security. The future of crypto is token security so Stellar's future is bright so I think XLM should be in your portfolio.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

I think Stellar's network has many advantages over applying token security. The future of crypto is token security so Stellar's future is bright so I think XLM should be in your portfolio.
in any case, stellar will give good opportunities for its users. Recently, he really showed good results. Nevertheless, he does not need to compete with ethereum. Although in my opinion, many ethereum competitors will find their application in certain areas of human life.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

As for me, Stellar has a very big future! The guys do not promise anything like other projects, and do their own thing! Wink
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

I was early enough to the scene to see how Stellar's creator was so incompetent that he wrote MtGox with so many security flaws that a $100 per site freelancer would have done a better job.
I just don't trust the management. I actually made money off this, but there's no way it's worth more than BCH
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
XML has growth potential. Its market capitalization is not big yet,and it seems quite impossible to catch up with Ethereum. But if the moment of growth of everything comes, it can easily increase its capitalization.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

All cryptomonas seem to be dead, but we must not panic. Bitcoin is the best indicator for this black period of the crypto market. There are very many people who are reluctant about the future of cryptocurrency. Other people think they've lost everything. I think someone is losing everything when he withdraws the currency below the price of the investment. Stellar is one of the oldest alcoins. Personally, I think this currency will recover with the whole crypto market, but it takes patience.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

For me stellar is a strong potential coin, at one stage a lot of people predicted that It will be a tough competitor to eth in future but unexpectedly it went down also the current market too makes a impact in its value but I am pretty sure It will bounce back again.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?

First of all the community here are not a psychic anyway who can read what will happen in the future. And all of us here had their own belief in every coins they hold on too. And all altcoins has their own future here, we just don't know if it is good or bad future waiting for them. I can consider that XLM is one of the old altcoins that has been here for a years which I think in my opinion can be one of the good coins to have it then hold in a long term.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

At present the very strong BTC and ETH coins have dropped dramatically at the beginning of last month, currently the bearish market and altcoin are difficult to develop. XLM is currently the fourth largest coin based on current market capabilities and officially the fastest coin in low-cost transactions, so many people now support XLM (star) coins. I think the future of XLM is good with very good development and I'm sure many investors will start investing in Stellar.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

As for me, the Stellar team needs to work on the token to give it a promising growth in the market. I fully agree that at the moment this coin is good, but in the long run.
I think that there are better options in general, because it seems to me that the STELLAR project cannot be cryptocurrency, because there are some points with encryption and data storage.
maybe the data storage is causing stellar to be struck to rise, but if the team is ready for change I think the future of Stellar can work well and have potential in the future.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

BTC died, which means that all other altcoins die. Because of the high value altcoins are thanks to the capital of manipulative organizations. Their value is not as high as we think. So if BTC dies, the altcoins will all lose value.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Stellar looks promising at this point. Stellar has a separate foundation, professional development team and large community. Besides, Stellar also has many great bonus programs. Buying Stellar seems to be a good choice now.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

I think that Stellar will be in top 10 of the best altcoins in market. If you invest in Stellar now, you would to earn good money in next year and all will be good.

fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

Even though stellar is the top 5 coin in CMC, I am still not sure about the stellar development. and so far I have only collected my assets in the form of ethereum, because it has more potential
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

in any case, stellar will give good opportunities for its users. Recently, he really showed good results. Nevertheless, he does not need to compete with ethereum. Although in my opinion, many ethereum competitors will find their application in certain areas of human life.

Why do not you read some of the articles that Stellar was born to compete with Ripple? Because Stellar is also promoting partnerships with corporations in the field of payment
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

In my opinion Stellar and Ripple are the most promising coins at the moment. Both of them offer strong use cases /products in banking sector and fight to replace SWIFT standard. Who win this competition, will be the new king in crypto world.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

stellar has a future that is as good as xrp, but I don't learn much and pay attention to Stellar in more detail, you can save it in the long term

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

There's no point in taking any blockchains except Bitcoin seriously because the whole market depends on it! And we all don't want it to be lower than $1k. When we fix on necessary levels, we may think about other alts!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

stellar announced a huge parternship just two months ago if i remenber well. A parternship  with..IBM!

Can't wait to see what they can do together!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: