Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Stellar!  (Read 1352 times)
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

Bitcoin and stellar they both have different purposes, Bitcoin is great store of value while stellar provides the blockchain infrastructure platform. Bitcoin will always be on the top as whole crypto market takes rally with BTC whether it's upward or downward. The traction of stellar platform has been improved nicely in recent years and there are rumours going that Facebook is going to develop its own cryptocurrency and they are going to use stellar blockchain.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

I think bitcoin won't die, as does Stellar (Xlm) because the coin has strong roots in the world of Cryptocurrency, so it won't be possible to die. so you just keep investing, don't listen to what people say about negative things about Cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

who say bitcoin will die, are you dreaming, where proof?
if bitcoin die all coin will destroy and not stable, because their price follow btc price.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

1 dollar at least in 2019, almost one hundred percent sure. This is a very good coin. A lot of buyers have it and the audience is huge. Her definitely has a future.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

The partnership that Stellar created with IBM proves that it has commercial use. It is a competitor to both ripple and ethereum which makes it a worthy investment. The prices hasn't pumped much so it is still a good time to buy before it happens

XLM is funded primarily from Jed's selling of XRP based on his daily allowance per his agreement with Ripple. When XRP takes off due to institutional usage it will mean XLM receives more funding.  The problem is that this IBM partnership was limited to the Pacific region and Ripple has made incredible progress in this very region in terms of building liquidity.  I don't think it's realistic that XRP settle every global cross-border transaction but there is ZERO liquidity in XLM so its completely unusable from an institutional capacity at this point.  In other words, IBM's customers CANT USE XLM to settle cross border transactions with any meaningful amount without seeing slippage on the local exchanges.  Slippage equals volatility for market makers which means less cost savings for customers.  XRP is building liquidity very quickly which is allowing actual institutional usage.  Until XLM is able to do this it will remain completely speculative.  They are so far behind Ripple now.  In early 2017 they were comparable but no one is paying attention to what Ripple is doing just behind the scenes.  The price dropped across the board for every token this year but Ripple the company had an unbelievable year setting the stage for XRP being the global settlement default option.  Temenos, SAP, R3, SBI... open your eyes people and do your research.  XRP is the future of cross border payment settlement.  What this means to the price of XRP is anyones guess but if you are considering an investment in XLM you need to ask yourself what are the alternatives and why?   
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

I predict that next year Stellar will get to a fantastic price. seen from the graph, then there are some achievements of the roadmap that will be completed next year, surely prices will rise.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
Bitcoin is unlikely to die in the market, I think if the collapse of bitcoin and then all the coins behind it, and the account stellar I think it may be now the best investment, stellar is gaining capitalization and I think can give good money in the bull market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
For me, i just see the market today all the crypto coin are rising including Bitcoin and XLM.
So there is no way that bitcoin will die now, perhaps the bull run will happen soon.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

It is not practicable to compare bitcoin with xlm.  Bitcoin is the heartbeat of cryptocurrency and Stella will be just fine only if Bitcoin is still in existence.  Stella is however better than centralized xrp and I believe Stella potential is very promising!

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

I think that in about six months it may cost$ 1, if the upward movement begins. There are prospects for growth. Even his schedule looks promising. The coin is in constant motion. There is no stagnation. In my opinion this is good.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

I was also recently advised to purchase Stellar, they say that it is very promising and it is waiting for a big growth. Need to learn more about it and think about buying
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Stellar is one of the promising coin in the market and Ripple is one of their competitor since both of them are focusing on fast and reliable money transfer, the mass adoption of Stellar blockchain will make its future much brighter.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

If bitcoin shoukd die, then xlm cannot exist again, because bitcoin is still better, it is decentralized, it has more mass adoption than xlm and any other cryptocurrency. Then i do not see how bitcoin compares to xlm. There are still better coins than xlm, that we can think of comparing.
So the notion behind saying that bitcoin will die is to me very wrong and it cannot happen.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

I like stellar and I invested stellar coin. I like the blockchain of the stellar. There is a huge coin and great investors behind. they continue to strengthen themselves through bank agreements.
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

All prospects Stellar depend primarily on the state of affairs at Ethereum. The worse things will be at ETH, the more new projects will appear on the Stellar network.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Bitcoin will not die rather grow and be adopted into day to day ttansactions, XLM on the other hand is another project with use case , this can be seen from many projects launching on its blockchain. So I believe, XLM is another coin to watch out for.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

1 dollar at least in 2019, almost one hundred percent sure. This is a very good coin. A lot of buyers have it and the audience is huge. Her definitely has a future.
I agree if you look at the coin a year ago and now I see a huge difference and I see a big development , I think that coin will be able to reach such levels

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Stellar has a very good market position and technology that is in demand all over the world. The coin can be said to be an old-timer in the cryptocurrency market and shows very good results. Honestly I would have bought Stellar.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

I do much like Stellar, it is one of my favorite project that I can do without have the coin in my portfolio. Though the coin is not popular like Ethereum but am optimistic about its future and the potential of the project. As times goes on the popularity of the platform is going to continue and it will be able to compete fairly with other platforms.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

Hello! Stellar strong project with strong partners. The team is constantly working on the project. I think this project should be in your portfolio. But everyone decides for himself. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: