Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Stellar!  (Read 1354 times)
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:20:08 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
I think Stellar has quite successful projects on the account, so I can't say anything bad about this coin. There is a high probability that the project will develop and make a profit to its investors, and accordingly the future of XLM is available. So look at the project I think it's worth it.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:31:00 PM

Actually, i think right now stellar only blockchain can dethrone ethereum on hosting tokens. There are some others but not complete and ready like stellar.

Anonimous Smoker

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:31:18 PM

Has some of you alredy been successful in getting those $25 in Stellar ofered by blockchain.com?
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:37:35 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
XLM is a great altcoin and they are developing a new wallet system with very fast transaction rates and very cheap rates. I tried trading on blockchain.com and it's great, nice interface.
They are creating the best and largest wallet system in the crypto market. Coinbase will probably be overtaken by blockchain in the next few months. XLM will soon grow strongly because of this breakthrough.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:01:49 PM

The Stellar project has great opportunities, but today this project has much greater opportunities if it finds a real sector in which it can develop. Because today it is a real opportunity. Many people for some reason advise buying Stellar

Yes stellar was really good in 2017, but now it is silent mode and there is no any specific improvement so far in this coin. Before few years a lot of them predicted stellar will be a very challenging coin in the crypto market but I failed to perform, I still hope it will recover and come back very strongly.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:37:50 PM

I thinks Stellar (XLM) is a good coin. No one can actually predict the state in future but with the popularity it's gaining so far, there should be a good turn out.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:11:00 PM

I thinks Stellar (XLM) is a good coin. No one can actually predict the state in future but with the popularity it's gaining so far, there should be a good turn out.
Now it is useless to guess what will happen to this coin. if bitcoin falls, then stellar will also fall. By itself, stellar will not grow yet

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:15:27 PM

I've been a follower of Stellar lumen project and I think it's great. The improvement in development is unique, plus the LOBSTR team is awesome, they already incorporated and exchange on LOBSTR web and mobile (Android and IOS) wallet. Also some good exchanges like Stellarx are aiding due to multi stellar pairs. Generally, XLM is a good coin with regards speed of transaction. I think they are currently doing an airdrop of 25$ worth XLM for all verified users of blockchain wallet.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:37:13 PM

I don't know why, but firstly I read this article as a "failure of stellar". Well, now it seems for me Stellar has a good marketing giving out 125 mln $.
It will increase attention not only to stellar, but also to whole crypto in general.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:48:48 PM

Stellar is great and have really bright future. But I don't know why you people saying that Bitcoin is going to death. Developing of Bitcoin is happen constantly and improving everytime. Bitcoin is not standing still.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

XLM is a good coin, but it is also centralized.
So sometimes if I see the coin dumping, I might feel that the team or large holder are dumping their coins.
So if you are going to be investing into it, watch out for the time the price is very low, before buying.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:43:00 AM

Bitcoin is the key of cryptocurrency, because if Bitcoin uptrend or downtrend almost all others altcoin will follow it. Development and mass adoption of Bitcoin keep better and will be impossible will dead. Stellar Lumens already has partnership with big company like IBM, and in 2017 the price sky rocket and become one of the biggest gainer in that year. XLM will be keep become top 10 crypto in a few years later, and the price has potential to going up 10 to 20x in a few year

jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:59:36 AM

seems dead but that does not mean he will die, even though his movements have not improved but will Bitcoin not die.
about Stellar's future, in my opinion it will be bright and its value can improve well besides Stellar's partnership with IBM people and ICICI's largest bank in India has restored investor confidence and more is waiting for the opportunity to enter, one of the benefits of this coin is almost zero transaction fees. so that he will be more developed in the future.

Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:45:57 AM

Bitcoin is not dead just a little sluggish for now and it will rise again in the next few months according to interest. Stellar is a coin that I think cannot stand alone, Stellar must have a high strength to be able to shift other coins in the bear market. Stelar capitalization on the market is still high and this will help it have more benefits.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:50:53 AM

I dont think bitcoin will be dead. Stellar have some potential in transactions sectors, XLM is like a ripple but i do think XLM is more transparant and better than xrp. I do think stellar did have a great product like a wallet, exchange and also a blockchain. I do expect XLM use will be increasing in future.

11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

Stellar is one type of altcoin that is quite good potential, although it is not widely known, but I am sure that in the future stellar will be able to develop even better so this coin will be more widely known and more and more will invest in this coin

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:09:35 AM

BTC has been in existence for 10 years, and from its growth trajectory, it has been adding value. I insist on holding it for a long time.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:10:26 AM

I think XLM has a good future, they have a unique way to introduce XLM to new people, they make a very large Giveaway every year, it will make more people know about XLM and the crypto world
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:52:36 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and many altcoins will die because it is unprofitable and does not work. People hate bitcoin, of course, will be fascinated later, Stellar coins that have recently arrived and have good development. Capitalization that occurs will increase investor confidence and benefit it.

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:05:48 AM

Well, I want to share a story of my friend, she just mining in her mobile phone and I laugh secretly, Well, the sad thing about stellar is that, though people are doing things which quite profitable, there is still a low chance that it can out perform much of the altcoins in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: