Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Stellar!  (Read 1352 times)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:36:35 AM

Having a good development, being the top 10 is a hopeful coin. Capitalization is also good, $ 2.0 is able to shift Litecoin, this will give him the opportunity to trust him more. The movement of bitcoin is indeed slow if bitcoin dies then all coins will also die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:00:43 AM

Stellar is one of the most famous top projects, and now he, like all other projects, is experiencing not the best of times, perhaps this period will end soon and this project will please us with some very impressive news, but so far I do not expect it nothing new. The market is too dysfunctional now to expect something good.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:30:43 AM

You look like you only have XLM in your wallet.
But you must understand where you are.
It doesn't matter what you have. BTC, ETH or something else.
If the world of cryptocurrency will collapse. It will collapse completely.
Some technologies may remain. But the cryptocurrencies themselves will die. And I do not see the point in your question. In any case, if the market returns XLM will have a good future.
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:19:29 PM

Stellar is one of the most famous top projects, and now he, like all other projects, is experiencing not the best of times, perhaps this period will end soon and this project will please us with some very impressive news, but so far I do not expect it nothing new. The market is too dysfunctional now to expect something good.
On the contrary, the project now is a good time as the market capitalization of the coin only adds , I think the coin is well established in the market and it is worth it to hold in the future, I think it will cost more than 1 $

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:32:54 PM

Stellar is in the same basket with ripple but it's a bit better. The creators of stellar were less greedy and actually made a better coin. The only reason why it's still priced lower than XRP is that it came later and is less known. Of course if XRP were to die at some point it would be the closest thing to take over as the new king of centralized bank coins Cheesy
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:48:16 PM

I like this project. I choose Stellar instead of XRP. In the future, the Coinbase exchange will probably add an XLM coin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:55:11 PM

Stellar is in the same basket with ripple but it's a bit better. The creators of stellar were less greedy and actually made a better coin. The only reason why it's still priced lower than XRP is that it came later and is less known. Of course if XRP were to die at some point it would be the closest thing to take over as the new king of centralized bank coins Cheesy
Formerly Stellar showed its existence very well in the digital currency market. now Stellar is already in a good position. we just need to provide support and increase the volume of transactions using Stellar, this simple thing will be able to increase Stellar's prestige.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:59:03 PM

I think Stellar has a good development strategy and very strong support from the community. Therefore, the future of this coin seems to me very promising, I bought coins for myself, and now I expect a big increase on them.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:42:45 PM

I think Stellar is one among the great coins that will have a bright future, I really cannot explain but I so much love this coin, I have a feeling that this coin Stellar will overtake Ripple some day.
You got the crush,stellar is making impact in 2019 with success and great ideas following it's community with informations, stellar will skyrocket this year with valuable price and return for every holder.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:33:25 PM

I think Stellar blockchain is very interesting and technically better then many new blockchains. I belive in this project and also hold XLM coins. I wish they will grow in the nearest future.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:37:20 PM

I like this project. I choose Stellar instead of XRP. In the future, the Coinbase exchange will probably add an XLM coin.
Agree xlm better ripple many times, and not so decentralized , I think that xlm in the future may show good growth in contrast to ripple

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:27:52 PM

Ripple has already pumped so the next thing to invest in is stellar. They are a more advanced version of ripple so holding stellar is a must for your portfolio. It could easily pump this year to the same levels as ripple as it is the only competitor

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:28:40 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
I think we can safely assume that the future of the Stellar project can be very rosy. The coin has good trust and support from the community. Personally, I am a holder of this coin, and accordingly hope for growth Alta.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:34:54 PM
Merited by Hamstead (1)

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
I think we can safely assume that the future of the Stellar project can be very rosy. The coin has good trust and support from the community. Personally, I am a holder of this coin, and accordingly hope for growth Alta.
Stellar is still in good, in fact this coins is behaving it will and just waiting for market pumps at it shows what it can prove in the market. Becoming one of the top 10 coins in the market will simply prove that it have potential to compete and make explosive show in the future. Thus, we don't know when.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:35:13 PM

This coin is always in the first place in terms of trading volume on all exchanges, which means that many are interested in this, and this is relevant, so the future of the coin is good)
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:29:07 PM

but in 2018 of course he kept well in the market , I think in 2019 he will be able to regain the capitalization that he had , as the project is very well kept on the market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:08:04 PM

Basically,stellar is a promising project and is developing each day, it has bore host to fantastic project on their blockchain such as Wollo making the headlines.
Every crypto currency has low values, but the future with blockchain technology is what matters
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:23:19 PM

I think Stellar is cool. There have been various new projects built on Stellar platform which is definitely a good thing. I like to think improvement instead of replacement. Instead of considering which coin can replace bitcoin, let's look for which devs are improving their projects
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:00:55 PM

I can say that if Bitcoin dies, then at least all other altcoins will fall very much in price, and it is more likely that many will practically depreciate. But you must understand that there are no prerequisites why Bitcoin should die! The market is going steadily down, but on the death of Bitcoin to think just not worth it.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:42:02 AM

Stellar is still in good, in fact this coins is behaving it will and just waiting for market pumps at it shows what it can prove in the market. Becoming one of the top 10 coins in the market will simply prove that it have potential to compete and make explosive show in the future. Thus, we don't know when.
As I believe it so..if we look into its market value since before we can't actually expect that it it will be behaving like these. This huge improvement will shows how it compete with the others and even surpassing it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: