Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:28:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Stellar!  (Read 1354 times)
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:55:22 AM

Stellar does look good and enters the top 10 capitalization in CMC, I think this ranking is able to make investors believe that Stellar deserves to be maintained. Bitcoin itself is down and won't die and survive like Stellar.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:19:55 AM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
A coin with good development and support, what else is needed to live and develop further. Looks like we have a new competitor tops and their possible substitute.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

Bitcoin is still a big and popular coin, and even if Bitcoin dies then Stellar might also die. So far, bitcoin affects the value of other altcoins, as well as stellar growth, the decline and the increase are often seen from the fluctuating bitcoin

Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:01:14 AM

It is difficult to talk about the future with such a present, but still stellar looks very attractive for investment!
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:03:45 AM

Stellar or XLM have good and potential altcoin at the future, many time stellar have higher price but now back at lower price, by the way we wait about bitcoin could grow up and make xlm will be on the higher price.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:09:56 AM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
A coin with good development and support, what else is needed to live and develop further. Looks like we have a new competitor tops and their possible substitute.
As long as the coin gets support, the coin will still exist. so we can't say that a Coin will die. demand factor will still make the price of a coin survive. stellar is one of the coins with good development, with the support of a large community, stellar will continue to exist for a long time.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:11:10 AM

Stellar is very good going and constantly developing, I also see that stellar is constantly opening up new cooperation with various companies to expand its capabilities and technologies, so stellar has a great and stable future.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:33:54 AM

since I got to know XLM in 2014, until now, I think its development will continue to be carried out and keep up with current developments in bitcoin. well, but I believe that this token is one of the tokens that has considerable potential to have high prices in the future. I think the future will be very good.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:21:10 PM

It is strange that today many people ask about it. Probably today Stellar really resembles XRP, so I also think that this project will have a very cool potential. I think everything will work out soon and we need to wait.
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

I will never say bitcoin will look like dead. Bitcoin is still valuable even though its value is now lower than before, but in fact the value is still higher than the first time the listing appeared. Even alt coin and xlm. they are still exisin market coin even though now the price is very unstable

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:46:30 PM

for me the future of Stellar is still long. Stellar has a fairly rapid development and will continue to grow. the process will prove that Stellar is able to compete with the leader. I'm sure this 2019 stellar will experience an increase.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:48:14 PM

I dont agree with this statement. If Bitcoin is dead, then whole crypto is gone as dust.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:57:14 PM

I am not sure if those who said bitcoin and perhaps any other prominent coin, have been around for quite some timeswould know that bitcpoin mist especially is still in vogue and it is the most demanded among all cryptocurrencies.
As for XLM, the coin is gradually coming up. I was tempted buy more go keep, because I know it's present price is still very low.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:41:52 AM

If Bitcoin die, I think this market will also collapse , everyone's belief will collapse too, so there will be no any future for XLM

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:51:14 AM

If Bitcoin die, I think this market will also collapse , everyone's belief will collapse too, so there will be no any future for XLM
It feels strange, but Bitcoin does have such great power in the crypto world. If I compare XLM with Bitcoin then I'm not so sure.
Bitcoin is still much better than XLM. When Bitcoin collapses, it will also affect XLM systematically as well as all coins currently available.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:08:12 AM

Stellar is one of the best and strongest altcoins and is developing quite well, for the future I think this coin can last a long time, and it will be more widely known, so that more people will invest in this stellar coin

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:17:06 AM

In my opinion, Ripple is taking it's root deeper in the crypto world, and it's first step would be taking the seat of Ethereum in the 2nd place.
Perhaps in the future it is able to be even better than what we know today.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:47:03 AM

If Bitcoin dies, most of other alts will die too, but only promising ones will survive, and I find XLM promising.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:56:17 AM

indeed Bitcoin now looks have dead because the price is difficult to go up, oh of course XLM will follow the movement of Bitcoin prices if the market price continues to decline then XLM will also die with Bitcoin. stellar also has many fans but the future of XLM depends on market prices. but that is only in my view about stellar.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Groucho

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:42:48 AM

I am a little invested in Stellar the price has gone down a lot in the past few week from its then strong position within the top 5 projects now ranked 9th place. I hear that Stellar themselves have been selling XLM on Binance to keep things going funding the project paying the bills which is understandable during this bear market.There are more forks of XLM I have seen Hope coin & recently XLF. Stellar will in my opinion survive this bear market the development team are dedicated and there is a strong following of public support for the Stellar project. I hope the Stellar project succeeds through the bear market & beyond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: