Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Stellar!  (Read 1354 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:50:16 AM

Some ICO are starting to use stellar as the main funding for there token and stellarport is also becoming known to the majority of traders, stellar has been in worst situation before but the development keep on going even in the bear market.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:52:56 AM

I think the future of Stellar looks quite promising, and so I think that the coin will be a great success!
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:13:50 AM

I think the future of Stellar looks quite promising, and so I think that the coin will be a great success!
But at the moment it is better not to invest in stellar , as the market is falling and it is better to stay away from the coin for now, but the coin can grow well in the future !
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:25:08 AM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
Yes we know, not all people love bitcoin, many people hate it, many negatif issue about bitcoin but see now, bitcoin still exist, only haters say bitcoin will death, also like stellar, stellar also have bright future, and now already many project using stellar platfrom. So dont worry about this.

But at the moment it is better not to invest in stellar , as the market is falling and it is better to stay away from the coin for now, but the coin can grow well in the future !
Actually, Maket falling is great moment for invest, we can buy coin with cheap price
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:46:49 AM

But at the moment it is better not to invest in stellar, as the market is falling and it is better to stay away from the coin for now, but the coin can grow well in the future !
Don't be wishy-washy, this is a good time to invest because the price is down, unless you are a fortune teller who knows for sure that prices will fall again. Before you fomo, do it now at your own risk.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:19:17 PM

Some person said bitcoin look like being death, so if it become true, but xlm won't death follow. This question seem confused but i want to know all your opinion about xlm's future?
Do you mean you heard or read that people said, if bitcoin should die, stellar will also die?
Well, if the threshold of bitcoin is reached and it stops growing or later dies as some people predicted, it means that other coins, including xlm will definitely be affected.
On another note, bitcoin is not going to die now, because it is yet to reach that climax.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:41:51 PM

But at the moment it is better not to invest in stellar, as the market is falling and it is better to stay away from the coin for now, but the coin can grow well in the future !
Don't be wishy-washy, this is a good time to invest because the price is down, unless you are a fortune teller who knows for sure that prices will fall again. Before you fomo, do it now at your own risk.
Very precisely, we can't know if prices can continue to fall, we just need to look at current prices versus ATH and invest in it. Currently the price of XLM is very low and it is hard for it to fall further, buy and hold because this is one of the best 5 altcoin in this market.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:49:08 PM

Some ICO are starting to use stellar as the main funding for there token and stellarport is also becoming known to the majority of traders, stellar has been in worst situation before but the development keep on going even in the bear market.

Stellar is an excellent platform for ICO, unfortunately the price of Stellar as well as the price of all altcoins strongly depends on market fluctuations, which will not allow attracting many people to the platform so far.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:06:52 PM

Stellar is an excellent platform for ICO, unfortunately the price of Stellar as well as the price of all altcoins strongly depends on market fluctuations, which will not allow attracting many people to the platform so far.
now ICO really depends on the market because it is not easy to develop projects in this condition because investors are less interested in investing because their assets are down.
but if it's recovered I'm sure Stellar will be much better than now.

leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:22:53 PM

If you think that it can grow well in the future then this is the best time for investment with stellar as the price of it is lower despite of the projects that is related to it, maybe someone panic sold and sells it at the moment but after that when the price of Bitcoin rise up again and so the XLM. too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

I do not think that the Stellar project will do something wrong. I think that everything will work out and that many people understand that this project is doing very good things today. I am sure that you also think that XLM is a normal project.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:29:43 AM

You know how it works, today they say one thing and tomorrow  just the opposite. I think this one has some good prospects, but again - at a slow pace.

RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:06:32 AM

According to me future of stellar is very bright. It is similar to Ripple and very strong project. It is a 2nd largest coin. In global market data is very excellent & reliable. It has strong team with powerful idea.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:23:41 AM

Now there is a bearish trend for the coins that's too bad , but of course the coin will not die , but now I think it is best to watch from the side on the coin!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:43:13 AM

Even though stellar has it's value still low right now, but i still believe in it. I still wish to have more investment in it.
Just wait for the time to come when stellar will rise up and generate profit for everyone who invest in it
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:14:54 AM

I am sure and believe that in the future Stellar has a good future and can last a long time, this coin is developing quite well, and in the future there will certainly be more and more people who will invest in Stellar

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:32:57 AM

Tell me which coin you find is not close to death, it is case with all cryptocurrency coins, and BTC is pillar on which other coins based upon.  I think the future of stellar or any other coin is fully dependent on how BTC will recover.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:48:12 AM

Today still enable for joining stellar give away by joining and verify our id card at blockchain platform, we will give about $25 for each participants have pass id card approved and will have effect for stellar price go down.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:18:38 PM

It seems to me that this project as a whole has solid future prospects. Therefore, I have no choice but to just remain true to the fact that now there is an XLM project and it still develops despite the market decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: