Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] DEEPER NETWORK - World's first HW for secure sharing and fair mining🔥  (Read 568 times)
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

Very good product. Can I try it?

Please join our telegram channel:
Telegram:  https://t.me/DeeperNetwork

We are recruiting our first 100 core users.

I joined the channel, strive to be one of 100 core users.

And how can I become one of the 100 core users?

We need you to fill a form first to make sure you are really interested in our project. You will know the details from channel later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryanma2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

We need you to fill a form first to make sure you are really interested in our project. You will know the details from channel later.

what's the form's url? I fill it.
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

We are working on the form, will let you know when it is done.
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

We are recruiting Global Ambassadors & Core Users:

http://bit.ly/2EpTn69

Free devices and tons of tokens will be distributed to our core users. There is a chance to change your life!

We will go through the first phase of member selection, but more promotions are coming! Keep an eye on the channel!

ryanma2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

We are recruiting Global Ambassadors & Core Users:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2EpTn69

Free devices and tons of tokens will be distributed to our core users. There is a chance to change your life!

We will go through the first phase of member selection, but more promotions are coming! Keep an eye on the channel!

I have filled the form, wait for your reply.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

hi -

this team seems to aim high; as i understand it,  the device uses a blockchain to verify informations

not sure how it connects ...   mesh?

anyway i've tried a few times to give my info @telegram sticky, but my internet is slow and the google docs won't take my form, ... is there another way to contact? thanks

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

hi -

this team seems to aim high; as i understand it,  the device uses a blockchain to verify informations

not sure how it connects ...   mesh?

anyway i've tried a few times to give my info @telegram sticky, but my internet is slow and the google docs won't take my form, ... is there another way to contact? thanks

1, Deeper connect use block chain to do node discovery, node negotiation and micro payment
2, Deeper connect can constitute a next generation public chain : e^2 chain
3, Yes, Deeper Connect will connected together to be a mesh network.
4, If you want to participate in our core member recruitment, please PM me Smiley

Thanks!
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

Sorry, couldn't find any team info on your site. Was just trying to check in on the team's background and capability to deliver based on previous experience. No dice with the WP too. Is there any other source or upcoming update?

the above question was ask and i see the admin takes time to answer every other question but not the above, knowing the team behind this project is very important and since it was not readily provided in your website which i can not understand why, with such innovative project it wont hurt to know the brains behind it Wink
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

I am applying to try out your equipment. Freedom of speech in our country is a very extravagant thing. When we talk about some political things on the Internet, you must beware of the surveillance of the secret police. It seems that DEEPER NETWORK will help me,if I can become a core user, then I will recommend your products to others around me.

Loser
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Sorry, couldn't find any team info on your site. Was just trying to check in on the team's background and capability to deliver based on previous experience. No dice with the WP too. Is there any other source or upcoming update?

the above question was ask and i see the admin takes time to answer every other question but not the above, knowing the team behind this project is very important and since it was not readily provided in your website which i can not understand why, with such innovative project it wont hurt to know the brains behind it Wink

We've put tons of effort into developing our software/hardware. We are excited about this project as it is the first blockchain project (as far as we know) that aims for real-world use case and massive adoption of the blockchain technology via hardware deployment. You can always reach us in our Telegram channel. Feel free to communicate and it does not matter if we stay anonymous or not.
deeper.network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

I am applying to try out your equipment. Freedom of speech in our country is a very extravagant thing. When we talk about some political things on the Internet, you must beware of the surveillance of the secret police. It seems that DEEPER NETWORK will help me,if I can become a core user, then I will recommend your products to others around me.

Yes, DeeperConnect is the best solution for you. I hope you can join us together to make a better Internet happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: