Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kin will do *10 in 2019  (Read 285 times)
pes1374 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

hi guys
i can predict kin  can easily *10   in 2019

fundamental news : https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

recently coinbase anounced exploring for new coins for next listing  as you can see  Kin is there
kin price is almost under 1 satoshi  .   what price you think it will be   after coinbase listing ?  i think it will *10

Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

It doesn't mean that its there, coinbase will literally add them soon.

There's no assurance that all of those coins that are in that list are going to be added. They are exploring it so wait until they decide to add it actually. I'm not aware of this KIN but looking at its rank its now @ 117 on CMC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

Look at the last Coinbase announcements, with this market a coinbase listing doesn't do much.

For the x10 like past year we will have to wait months (or even years) for the market to stabilize again

dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

Coinbase isn't going to list KIN over some other coins on that list, they'll want coins with high volume. Think ADA and XLM, these are both top 10 marketcap coins.

Even if they do list KIN it won't cause a big spike, recent coinbase listings have only lead to maybe 30% increases because of the bearish market.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Sounds quite reasonable that Kin will jump in price,,, but I do not think there is x10 anymore not even with Coinbase listing. Remember that even if it becomes 2 satoshi, this is a 100% jump in price, which Coinbase listings have never done before. Kin itself will probably be quite popular and there could be a huge userbase, but I would take caution against buying it up a lot. They are always airdropping it also and with forums now giving out the tokens with Kin integration,,, this could further dilute the price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
forestx

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

I was told about Kin at a party at the beginning of summer and looked at it
But problem was it wasnt sold in any big exchange

I watched it for a while and it was doing 100% swings but from a very low point and near zero volume
Just looked at it now still not on major exchanges but its price is basically zero if not less
$0.000032 and 9.372e-9 BTC
pes1374 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Coinbase isn't going to list KIN over some other coins on that list, they'll want coins with high volume. Think ADA and XLM, these are both top 10 marketcap coins.

Even if they do list KIN it won't cause a big spike, recent coinbase listings have only lead to maybe 30% increases because of the bearish market.
i dont agree with you
first of all here is proof that coinbase can list all of those coins that started for exploring   https://twitter.com/CoinbasePro/status/1072159038794686466
they just listed 4 coin from the list above so possiblity of listing kin is  very hight  
also CVC  and KIn  trade Volume (24h)   are almost same level  (acording to coinmarketcap )
i think coinbase is mostly looking for good projects  and not reaserch base on trade Volume
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Lately, Coinbase or even Binance listing have not done much to impact on the price of coins that have been listed thereon. BAT got listed on Coinbase and it wasn't a carnival like it used to be in time past
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

i dont agree with you
first of all here is proof that coinbase can list all of those coins that started for exploring   https://twitter.com/CoinbasePro/status/1072159038794686466
they just listed 4 coin from the list above so possiblity of listing kin is  very hight  
also CVC  and KIn  trade Volume (24h)   are almost same level  (acording to coinmarketcap )
i think coinbase is mostly looking for good projects  and not reaserch base on trade Volume

They're not going to list tens of coins at once because it removes the idea of prestige. Their business model is to only list coins sporadically and then many of their users think that a great deal of research has gone in to finding the best projects and they throw all their money at it. Coinbase probably won't list more than 5 coins next year.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

A coin that we know and know for many years. But the price needs a serious reason to rise. When the number of coins is too much, I do not think that prices will see a serious rise. Maybe we can see higher but i dont think so we see big pumps...

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

hi guys

fundamental news : https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

recently coinbase anounced exploring for new coins for next listing  as you can see  Kin is there
kin price is almost under 1 satoshi  .   what price you think it will be   after coinbase listing ?  i think it will *10

Wink

But, there is no guarantee if this kin will be listed on coinbase my friend,,
Because in the list from the article above, a lot of better altcoins if comparing with kin,, for example Cardano, Eos, tezos and zilliqa

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

hi guys

Wink

Ah this is actually a shilling thread. I would not expect more than 40% gain from coinbase listing. Coinbase must do a lot of effort becase this one is only listing the token that follows all of SEC compliance.
Kin is impossible to be listed on there.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:14:49 PM

i have this coin for almost 2 years already, i haven't seen the price so high.. will keep this coin forever in my wallet  Grin Grin
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 01:49:03 AM

i have this coin for almost 2 years already, i haven't seen the price so high.. will keep this coin forever in my wallet  Grin Grin
looks like me too. just forever hodling a worthless Kin

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:58:08 AM

Is KIK the same company behind KIN? I was under the impression that they are being sued by the US SEC?

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2019-87

The complaint further alleges that Kik marketed the Kin tokens as an investment opportunity.  Kik allegedly told investors that rising demand would drive up the value of Kin, and that Kik would undertake crucial work to spur that demand, including by incorporating the tokens into its messaging app, creating a new Kin transaction service, and building a system to reward other companies that adopt Kin.  At the time Kik offered and sold the tokens, the SEC alleges these services and systems did not exist and there was nothing to purchase using Kin.  Kik also allegedly claimed that it would keep three trillion Kin tokens, Kin tokens would immediately trade on secondary markets, and Kik would profit alongside investors from the increased demand that it would foster.  The Kin offering involved securities transactions, and Kik was required to comply with the registration requirements of the U.S. securities laws.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:54:33 AM

Is KIK the same company behind KIN? I was under the impression that they are being sued by the US SEC?

The complaint further alleges that Kik marketed the Kin tokens as an investment opportunity.  Kik allegedly told investors that rising demand would drive up the value of Kin, and that Kik would undertake crucial work to spur that demand, including by incorporating the tokens into its messaging app, creating a new Kin transaction service, and building a system to reward other companies that adopt Kin.  At the time Kik offered and sold the tokens, the SEC alleges these services and systems did not exist and there was nothing to purchase using Kin.  Kik also allegedly claimed that it would keep three trillion Kin tokens, Kin tokens would immediately trade on secondary markets, and Kik would profit alongside investors from the increased demand that it would foster.  The Kin offering involved securities transactions, and Kik was required to comply with the registration requirements of the U.S. securities laws.

Yes it is and this already happens a few weeks ago when SEC accused KIK to run illegal security token offering.
If you have kik and dump it because that will be a worthless coin and it looks like the majority of investors and buyers have already sold their kick and less demand interested to buy that caused by the message that already released by SEC.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:25:23 AM

Yes it is and this already happens a few weeks ago when SEC accused KIK to run illegal security token offering.
If you have kik and dump it because that will be a worthless coin and it looks like the majority of investors and buyers have already sold their kick and less demand interested to buy that caused by the message that already released by SEC.

OK, so it makes sense that someone is shilling for this token, Lol. And with the SEC on their heels, I doubt that this project will take off. No offense to the OP, but I'm sure common sense dictates that we won't see x10 this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:37:47 PM

Kin is struggling to survive, just like most other shitcoins in this tough bear market.  Only the strong will survive! Grin
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:59:48 PM

Yep didnt happened until now mate, but its a few moths until the end of 2019

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:43:55 PM

Quite amazing that OP was here to shill his bag here,  o know that there's gonna be some Nigga who will buy this coin without carrying out the proper research.

I hope y'all learned from this,  this coin can't do x5 before the end of the year not to talk about x10, it's purely a shill

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████