Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamotos Wallet  (Read 987 times)
wemisssn (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:14:11 PM

I'm seeing all of these people saying "SATOSHI. SEND SOMETHING FROM YOUR WALLET SO WE KNOW ITS YOU."
Do we actually know what wallet belongs to Satoshi? If so, what are the addresses?

Thanks a lot fellow users of the Internet.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

I'm seeing all of these people saying "SATOSHI. SEND SOMETHING FROM YOUR WALLET SO WE KNOW ITS YOU."
Do we actually know what wallet belongs to Satoshi? If so, what are the addresses?

https://blockchain.info/address/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX

kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

You can easily assume that many of the first blocks were mined by himself alone, so the addresses where the first blocks paid the rewards belong to Satoshi. Until when? That's the question! Many discussions in the past, no definite answer..

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:25:08 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX

just checked the wallet link cool, and ya is the public note option still works in blockchain or its been removed now cuz i check it a month back and it was not there Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: