Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: project and market.  (Read 146 times)
jaicos88 (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

I believe now when the market falls and falls, the blockchain project needs serious support. For example, looking for partners in the public sector, such as KOINOS . What do you think about the future of this project? Will they handle it themselves, or do they really need the help of a more experienced structure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

I believe now when the market falls and falls, the blockchain project needs serious support. For example, looking for partners in the public sector, such as KOINOS . What do you think about the future of this project? Will they handle it themselves, or do they really need the help of a more experienced structure
blockchain project? I don't think it has anything to do with the current price decline, because what is currently falling is the price of the crypto currency. while blockchain technology is not only engaged in the crypto currency field.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

I've heard of this project, it seems like it's been developing a long way, but I've not heard of it lately. there seems to be few public who are interested in the KOINOS project
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

if a project is truly good and useful then it does not rely on the price in the market to survive. it will continue being good and useful even if its price falls. not to mention that price is the last thing people look for in a crypto-currency in the long run.
for now only those projects that are useless and require hype to stay alive are worried about the price because they know this drop is their inevitable dumping doom.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

the future of a project is very dependent on the market situation, if it can survive and get many partners and investors, there is a possibility that the project can develop well, but if the price sinks after the listing, then the project will certainly sink
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

blockchain project? I don't think it has anything to do with the current price decline, because what is currently falling is the price of the crypto currency. while blockchain technology is not only engaged in the crypto currency field.

I agree with you. But there is a fact that blockchain needs POW and MN to operate and secure. And cryptocurrency is a reward - the fuel to keep it running.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

the blockchain project really needs a good partner to survive and develop well against all the situations that happened in the bad times like now, it will also be a distinct advantage for some blockchain projects that are still running till today

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

the future of a project is very dependent on the market situation, if it can survive and get many partners and investors, there is a possibility that the project can develop well, but if the price sinks after the listing, then the project will certainly sink
Yes, indeed. Most of them but most of it were failed to achieve the future of the project because most of them their coins get dumped until zero.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: