Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:15:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's what you gonna do if 2019 is not the bull run year  (Read 12923 times)
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Very good advice to hold onto the coming year, It will be very disastrous still holding onto crypto alone with obvious sign of market reversal in 2019. A lot of mistakes have been made, a lot have resigned their day job to concentrate on crypto but it appears it is no longer all roses anymore. Those are good surviving tips and for traders always ensure to make good use of the stop loss and take profit buttons

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

I think people have realise that we need to move on from this bear market story and lesson to adapt to the situation, I know we are very close to the bottom but not yet because when you move around the forum you still see people promoting obvious scam and projects like these need to be weeded out of the space for true clarify to come to the space

Yeah and if it still goes on to next year, we would've been used to it already. By then all the unrealistic hopes and expectations that came from the 2017 run would have been exhausted and  the bull run, when it comes, would be a very pleasant surprise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

I think people have realise that we need to move on from this bear market story and lesson to adapt to the situation, I know we are very close to the bottom but not yet because when you move around the forum you still see people promoting obvious scam and projects like these need to be weeded out of the space for true clarify to come to the space
we are not just very close to the bottom, but we have almost one foot at the bottom. in 2019 there will be a small fall again and then we will see growth.
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:56:10 AM

I believe that there will be no sense to panic, even if 2019 is a year of calm, we will be able to gain positions, invest additional amounts of money and then earn even more.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 09:34:57 AM

I am ready for the arrival of 2019, I know that the bull market will not come soon. I am a patient person, I am very willing to wait, even if the bull market may not come.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:36:18 PM

Thank you for your suggestion. I summed it up. Whenever the most insured investment is to use the spare funds to make cryptocurrency investment, it will not affect your normal life.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:00:14 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 01:54:29 AM by Clark05

But the bull run is high chance to happen this year and I encourage everyone will be buy again bitcoin and altcoins.  But it is not sure if that really happen because it depends to us because we're the investor.

You can look to another project if you want but better to still here in cryptocurrency if the bull run will not happen this year and you can invest more to the coin that you think is potential and the price is cheap for you to get high profit.

Remember what ever happen to market we are gets benefits and that is important of unity not unity to sell.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:58:41 AM

if I'm simple, I will still work in the bounty, this year or the next bull run, I almost don't care. the important thing is to get the token from the bounty, then the hodl, and wait until it launches on the exchange. if the exchange rate is low, wait until the bull run actually occurs.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:35:53 AM

Like your case study, for me now, I have to do a real business to save money for buying more cryptos  Grin and wait to be a richman  Cheesy

I believe that bull market will come back and hope it happens soon. 

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:44:57 AM

Such a pretty good advice,we must learn to diversify. I guess many should have learn their lesson by now,so if opportunity present itself in crypto again,I am sure many will invest wisely.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:39:32 AM

I'm just gonna continue with the bounty programs so I can stack up on crypto without exposing fiat.
Worked very well for me plus, I'm able to sell some crypto and enjoy it from time to time.  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:44:06 AM

Thanks for the nice tips. I will take the opportunity to buy more crypto if 2019 is not a bull year. I have some more coins to buy but my cash is so limited. So I don’t think I will miss the opportunity when I receive my bonus this year.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:48:07 AM

Forgetting about cryptocurrency is what you are about to say for short. Getting job for real or venturing to another form of investment while bitcoin is in the bearish market. Well it is not that easy to venture into another investment without some statistical evaluation and things to consider before joining in an investment.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:57:14 AM

I'm just gonna continue with the bounty programs so I can stack up on crypto without exposing fiat.
Worked very well for me plus, I'm able to sell some crypto and enjoy it from time to time.  Grin
Bounty is also good for the people who knows to find the best project and enought time to join on the all kind of campains which has high stakes.But my suggestion will be don't hold all your tokens for too long,just convert and keep it as other coins for having more security.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:01:56 AM

No, it is not entirely a bearish year since we had a really really bearish year on the 2018 so it does not make sense if 2019 still on the bearish.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:38:57 AM

I don't want to expect too high for the bull-run in this year. I only expect that this year, the price can be stable as high and it grows well. We can see the ETH hit is 600, and the BTC can hit about $8k again. Well, if there is no bullrun, I still want to select my coins whether they are worthier to invest or hodl or sell in the better price.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:04:03 AM

Even if the year 2019 does not meet my expectations, I see no reason to leave cryptocurrency.
ETH is gradually recovering, it is possible that the ICO market will be revived, which will give us the opportunity to earn, plus new technologies in cryptocurrency will appear.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:38:21 AM

I will wait for 2020 then, as the trend suggests that the digital age in any case will soon come, and now even look past the positive news, many large corporations release their products, begin to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the century has already come digital, just waiting for the go-ahead of the States of different countries
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:49:30 AM

Anything can happen, the main thing is to continue trading and not to reduce their volume, if this happens, then there will be some problems, because the volume of trading demonstrates the activity of the community.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:14:02 PM

The message and the spirit of this thread is the reason I believe bounty hunting is not a job! During bull cryptocurrency market, I see a lots of people saying what they do at that time is to hunt bounty as a full time bounty hunter. We must work both online and offline to realize our dream of better life!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: