Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's what you gonna do if 2019 is not the bull run year  (Read 12917 times)
ClashProject

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:31:50 PM

Seeing my assets in the last month of 2017 be like:
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/f7d5b58f7e5dfad3dd3710c45563b5c1.jpg

Seeing my assets in the last month of 2018 be like:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/fadc4df7695ff0ebca1e5669622d9855/tenor.gif

Wish this 2019 will get doubled or tripled or quadrupled.

Wish that people would stop speculating on crypto as an asset, similar to stocks, but instead respect them as currencies and support the tech.

Atleast x5 to get back to the all-time-high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:47:44 PM

if this year doesn't match my predictions, I might leave here. and left some altcoins that I still hold. while hoping that someday it will be a surprise in the future.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:53:20 PM

Even if growth this year will not be a good thing, the main thing is to stop falling. I will definitely buy more and more and more, but we must get rid of a large number of altcoins.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 03:56:08 PM

3 - Learn to live broke temporarily by cutting off your expenses

I have been doing this already since the start of the red months. I now start buying only what I need to keep going. It's kinda hard but though.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:14:56 PM

if this year doesn't match my predictions, I might leave here. and left some altcoins that I still hold. while hoping that someday it will be a surprise in the future.
then what decision do you choose now, with market conditions like this ? is it according to your predictions? because I see you are still here, and I conclude that you still believe in crypto
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:50:22 PM

Hello guys!

Look I know how bad it is for us to see the entire crypto market. I even myself was concerned about my future if I just keep relying on crypto trading, bounty hunting, etc. I understand how you guys feel, because I feel the same way too. I had a gut feeling that crypto may not fully recover next year. This is why I want to share something for you guys to have a heads up just in case 2019 isn't what you are really expecting.

1 - Save a portion of your day/night job income and make it a habit

This is probably one of the hardest things to do when you're making a living with your day or night job. The first thing to do for yourself is learn how to PIF (Pay It Forward). Every time you receive a paycheck, start committing to yourself that you should reserve that specific amount to your piggy bank or so and never touch it until the time is right. Maybe you can use it for emergency funds, starting a venture, etc. Once you do that by disciplining yourself in this habit, there's no doubt that you'll be on your way to success.

Although there is nothing wrong if you just stick to your day or night job, but it's not an ideal way to become time and financially free. You can't simply just put all your eggs in one basket you know? Learn how to diversify by involving yourself to multiple income streams.

2 - Invest in a profitable venture and increase your cash flow

I admit that last year was our year. It's our breakthrough! However, this year had gone the other way around in which the bears are winning. I did #HODL some tokens, but I was also asking "What am I gonna do with my money sitting in my wallet or bank for a very long time?".

The goal was to potentially secure our future. I usually don't treat crypto as a full-time income source. Definitely not! They're just a fuel for us to be provided with additional needs and wants. Even though crypto could potentially "moon" when the time is right, increasing our cash flow was the right thing to do.

To do that, start investing in a profitable venture. I usually don't recommend investing in insurance though. They're not ideal for me. I usually invest in urban hog raising, which is agri-related and it isn't gonna saturate due to the demand of pork. Investing in BPOs, construction businesses, etc., as capitalist would also be other good options. Starting a traditional business isn't my forte. I don't want to stress out my first few years in doing hands-on. Leveraging is the key. Let the money work for you.

But hey, don't quit your full-time day/night job until your passive income coming from your ventures are bigger than that.

We all know that bills cannot be avoided. Yes, and all of us are feeling the same thing. However, if we want to survive, we should learn first how to live broke temporarily. You don't need to buy expensive shoes, clothes, TV or so if you're still struggling in your life. What matters is that you can still use them, right? There's nothing wrong if people see you wear same kind of old shirts, uniforms, pants and shoes too often. You don't need to go to Starbucks or any other expensive coffee or restaurants out there if your income is so limited. We can still purchase sachets of coffee at affordable prices.

As long you're not yet financially stable and your expenses are bigger than your income, it's not ideal for us to keep spending on some things that aren't important in our daily lives. You can only do that by learning how to get out of the rat race, in which your income is bigger than your expenses.

I am not an expert, but these tips are surely helpful based on my personal experience. They're gonna be difficult from the start, but if you keep going, everything will run smoothly.

"The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It's simple: to master money, you must manage money." - T. Harv Eker

Well, these are the basic recommendations for beginning investors. Unfortunately everybody remind them only in case of trouble or longterm bear trend Smiley
Hope the present situation won't last too long and we will see some positive changes in Spring...

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:07:01 PM

Hello guys!

Look I know how bad it is for us to see the entire crypto market. I even myself was concerned about my future if I just keep relying on crypto trading, bounty hunting, etc. I understand how you guys feel, because I feel the same way too. I had a gut feeling that crypto may not fully recover next year. This is why I want to share something for you guys to have a heads up just in case 2019 isn't what you are really expecting.

This is probably one of the hardest things to do when you're making a living with your day or night job. The first thing to do for yourself is learn how to PIF (Pay It Forward). Every time you receive a paycheck, start committing to yourself that you should reserve that specific amount to your piggy bank or so and never touch it until the time is right. Maybe you can use it for emergency funds, starting a venture, etc. Once you do that by disciplining yourself in this habit, there's no doubt that you'll be on your way to success.

Although there is nothing wrong if you just stick to your day or night job, but it's not an ideal way to become time and financially free. You can't simply just put all your eggs in one basket you know? Learn how to diversify by involving yourself to multiple income streams.

I admit that last year was our year. It's our breakthrough! However, this year had gone the other way around in which the bears are winning. I did #HODL some tokens, but I was also asking "What am I gonna do with my money sitting in my wallet or bank for a very long time?".

The goal was to potentially secure our future. I usually don't treat crypto as a full-time income source. Definitely not! They're just a fuel for us to be provided with additional needs and wants. Even though crypto could potentially "moon" when the time is right, increasing our cash flow was the right thing to do.

To do that, start investing in a profitable venture. I usually don't recommend investing in insurance though. They're not ideal for me. I usually invest in urban hog raising, which is agri-related and it isn't gonna saturate due to the demand of pork. Investing in BPOs, construction businesses, etc., as capitalist would also be other good options. Starting a traditional business isn't my forte. I don't want to stress out my first few years in doing hands-on. Leveraging is the key. Let the money work for you.

But hey, don't quit your full-time day/night job until your passive income coming from your ventures are bigger than that.

We all know that bills cannot be avoided. Yes, and all of us are feeling the same thing. However, if we want to survive, we should learn first how to live broke temporarily. You don't need to buy expensive shoes, clothes, TV or so if you're still struggling in your life. What matters is that you can still use them, right? There's nothing wrong if people see you wear same kind of old shirts, uniforms, pants and shoes too often. You don't need to go to Starbucks or any other expensive coffee or restaurants out there if your income is so limited. We can still purchase sachets of coffee at affordable prices.

As long you're not yet financially stable and your expenses are bigger than your income, it's not ideal for us to keep spending on some things that aren't important in our daily lives. You can only do that by learning how to get out of the rat race, in which your income is bigger than your expenses.

I am not an expert, but these tips are surely helpful based on my personal experience. They're gonna be difficult from the start, but if you keep going, everything will run smoothly.

"The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It's simple: to master money, you must manage money." - T. Harv Eker
I want to add that we should work hard and put all your effort in your work. You should also have decent job so once there is no bull run this year 2019 you can still earn good income. You should improve you trading skills so you can do day trading which help you to make 3%-5% profit.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:18:11 PM

indeed there is no guarantee that crypto will recover this year, so I am very grateful for the advice you have given to anticipate if this year is not what we expected and what I like best about your advice is "Learn to live a temporary life by cutting your expenses "
it's really a good sentence for someone who just fell

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:22:22 PM

If the bull doesn't happen in 2019 we have to go with our destiny, we cannot do anything only the big whales have the ability to change the value of crypto currency and I strongly believe we can expect a bull run in this mid year hopefully.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:33:45 AM

I don't expect this year to at least some active movements. If the schedule will go in one channel, it will be a good coincidence, because there may be a fall.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:50:46 PM

I don't expect this year to at least some active movements. If the schedule will go in one channel, it will be a good coincidence, because there may be a fall.
In such complex situations we cannot know which way the direction will turn. There have been good increases in price recently and I hope there will be more. Today's little reverse move should not scare anyone.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:03:30 PM

I also store some of my holdings somewhere i can't access to hold for longer, and i have a part which i can send when i want if i need to buy something or if need urgent cash money.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:15:33 PM

Nice tips mate, btw I still belive that 2019 cryptocurency will be moon, also keep hold you Bitcoin or Altcoin/Alttoken don't let the fud control your mind. forget about crypto for a moment and spend your time with you family Smiley.
the right choice, but,  why you do not take part in the world of commerce, I think this is a good time to make profits from trading.

yesterday the price of BTC was $ 4000 and now it is $ 5000, I think buying BTC to trade at $ 4500 is an option you can try.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:54:45 AM

Hello guys!

Everything can happen during the year, in accordance with this, we can not predict what exactly this year will be, but I believe that even with the fall in 2019, it will be possible to earn with the help of short positions.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:24:15 AM

I think we need not worry too much about the future of crypto in 2019. I have found that every year there are always many new events going on and that will be an opportunity for us to earn a lot of money. We just need to know how to keep our money safe. Do not leave the status of 2018 again. must choose investment in exchanges that support the stoploss command, which is the most necessary.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 10:34:47 AM

The prediction of bull run when it gonna happen it is very hard to determine but in this 2019 is not the bull run year i think i should hold my coins and waiting when gonna happen in crypto market, we should not make panic selling.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:26:11 AM

Its always good to spend money only on what you can afford to avoid unnecessary spendings ,if bullrun never happen this 2019 I will keep building portfolio for the future no matter what and the truth is Im not expecting any bullrun this year until next bitcoin halving

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:27:03 PM

better find a job and start to work, earn something real, then if it is not enough, find extra jobs for the spare times. who cares of crypto currencies if it does not come at the time.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:16:35 PM

Sobirajust do the same thing that he did in 2018. Just sit and wait for another exit, I do not see.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:02:12 PM

I would still have my altcoins in my wallet, because I have no doubts that one day crypto currencies are going to be mass adopted. It is only the matter of time when such things are going to happen, so why should you be scared of a small price decrease?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: