Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glyff - privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond  (Read 24718 times)
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Have a question.
What's the different between Glyff and Enigma (ENG) and what's Glyff's cutting-edge compared to tech like Enigma?
Skimmed through the site and couldn't figure out of it's middleware or entirely whole new blockchain. Will have to give the WP a thumbing through
Very interesting. I did not hear about the project later. I've only heard about such a project since the Second World War. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Hey. Tell me the tokens of participants in the bounty program will be frozen for some time? Or will participants immediately sell them on exchanges?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Hey. Tell me the tokens of participants in the bounty program will be frozen for some time? Or will participants immediately sell them on exchanges?
At this stage, I have not heard of any restrictions. But keep in mind that all tokens from the bounty program will be credited after the end of all sales phases.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Will a new block chain be developed to manage these smart contracts, or will the contracts be created and manage on the Ethereum platform?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

Will a new block chain be developed to manage these smart contracts, or will the contracts be created and manage on the Ethereum platform?
Judging by the description of the project will be used ETH. although if they put on a hard cap it’s possible that something will change.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

Hey. Can I develop my data transfer concept? Or you will need to use templates that will be provided by the platform.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Hey. Can I develop my data transfer concept? Or you will need to use templates that will be provided by the platform.
I think the platform will offer the safest possible options. But I'm not sure yet how this concept will work.
glyff.io

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Hello,

Your whitepaper looks like some encyclopedia of different concepts, and little is written about the project itself.
Can you at least provide information about the dates, stages of the ICO and token price?

Ps. And please, stop paying these spammers, they will make a trash bin from this thread.

Hello,

thanks for your comment, your feedback is precious for us. Our technical whitepaper is a working draft and it contains a great deal of detail about our underlying cryptography, however it is still a work in progress and we are constantly working on it. We will be running an ICO event in February 2019 and a pre-sale starting on 20 December, here are some information :

Pre-sale
Start date
20 December 2018
End date
19 January 2019
Token price
0.11 USD
Discount
25%
Tokens for sale

ICO
Start date
20 February 2019
End date
22 March 2019
Token price
0.13 USD
Discount
None
Tokens for sale

For more details checkout our "Investor whitepaper" at https://glyff.io/files/glyff-ip.pdf

"Investor whitepaper" looks much more "readable" Wink

I really like your numbers. Everything is very clear, not many bonuses and not many stages of ICO. Time frames looks short, but if you will be lucky, it culd be moment of downtrend change, so the best moment for ICO. I just don't know why is break between 20 January and 19 February and is missing me softcap?

Thank you, wish us good luck!  The break is due to lunar new year holidays (we don't want to exclude asian countries from the ICO) also we have no soft-cap, however successful funding will help the project reach the goals stated in the roadmap efficiently and in time.
glyff.io

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Have a question.
What's the different between Glyff and Enigma (ENG) and what's Glyff's cutting-edge compared to tech like Enigma?
Skimmed through the site and couldn't figure out of it's middleware or entirely whole new blockchain. Will have to give the WP a thumbing through

Thanks for your question. Some of the differences between Glyff and Enigma are briefly touched in our "Investor whitepaper", you can read it at https://glyff.io/download?glyff-ip.
Enigma uses "homorphic encryption" and secure enclaves to guarantee secrecy, where-as Glyff uses zero-knowledge cryptography and does not rely particularly on any hardware.
Additionally, Glyff is based on the new "Sapling" upgrade of Zcash proven technology, bringing in superior performances and security.
For the purpose of pre-sale and ICO we will be launching as an ERC20 token but we will roll-out our own blockchain in 2019.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

I noticed that the soft cap is pretty big. Why do you need such a large amount? And where will it be spent in the event of a successful sales round?
alexsmalex

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Great design and white paper looks pretty good. I think this project will be pretty successful. I have already decided to support you. Good luck with the development.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Great design and white paper looks pretty good. I think this project will be pretty successful. I have already decided to support you. Good luck with the development.
I think it's too early to talk about something. But I will wait for the speeches of developers at international conferences. And after that I will draw conclusions.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

Hello! Is there a video presentation of the project? I would like to better understand how this system will work? Can you give me a link?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

I think it's too early to talk about something. But I will wait for the speeches of developers at international conferences. And after that I will draw conclusions.

Well, the concept itself is interesting and the main thing that the team was able to implement to promote it. Because in fact in this niche the guys have no competitors.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

What role will the token play at all? Will I pay them for the services of the company, or is this in essence a stock of the company?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

In fact, using this platform, it will be possible to sell illegal content and no one can hack you. This is really cool.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

In fact, using this platform, it will be possible to sell illegal content and no one can hack you. This is really cool.
This is another fact that will make this platform very popular. I think so many people will want to use this platform in the future, even for personal purposes.
angrygerl

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

This is another fact that will make this platform very popular. I think so many people will want to use this platform in the future, even for personal purposes.
In fact, those who buy tokens on time can make very good money on it.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

In fact, those who buy tokens on time can make very good money on it.
I myself think to get on the white list and buy some tokens. But still I prefer to invest in several projects.
glyff.io

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

Hello! Is there a video presentation of the project? I would like to better understand how this system will work? Can you give me a link?

Hello, thanks for your question. Informative video will be published in a few days.
Stay tuned, cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: