Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Glyff - privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond  (Read 24718 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Does the company have registration as a legal entity and if so, in which country? I would like to understand how it all works. I would also like to study in more detail what the collected funds will be spent on.
glyff.io

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

Will a new block chain be developed to manage these smart contracts, or will the contracts be created and manage on the Ethereum platform?

Hello, thanks for your question. Glyff will launch as a separate blockchain, however it will be highly interoperable with Ethereum and all of its derivates.
Cheers!
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Will a new block chain be developed to manage these smart contracts, or will the contracts be created and manage on the Ethereum platform?

Hello, thanks for your question. Glyff will launch as a separate blockchain, however it will be highly interoperable with Ethereum and all of its derivates.
Cheers!
Fine! As I understood it is a technically very difficult project. When can we see the first working samples?
glyff_pr

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

⭐️ 1 day left until the Pre-Sale goes live!

🔺 Learn more about us here: https://glyff.io
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Fine! I have already decided to support this project! I hope I can earn very well on this.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Fine! I have already decided to support this project! I hope I can earn very well on this.

And what is now a white list or something like that? I just would like to understand how to buy these tokens as profitably as possible.
glyff_pr

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

🚀 Pre-Sale is live!

Pre-Sale has been launched, meaning you shouldn't waste time – join our community right now!

☑️ What you need to know about our Pre-Sale:

▪️ basic price per token GLY within the pre-sale is £0.1231 ( 25 % discount )
▪️ GLY tokens will be distributed via TGE.
▪️ the number of GLY tokens provided for purchase will be limited to 50 000 000.
▪️ atum tokens will be distributed 1:4 to GLY tokens holders that partecipate in the pre-sale/ TGE
▪️ the total number of available Atum tokens is 12 500 000.

🔺 Full information about the project Glyff and conditions for buying of GLY tokens are available on the official website of the project https://glyff.io
glyff_pr

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

⭐️ Glyff gives complete privacy to smart contracts and not only!

As a part of our project, we create a decentralized platform, which will be able to ensure the security of smart contracts in absolute confidentiality and guaranteed reliability.

Glyff platform, like Ethereum platform, will allow to develop various decentralized applications. However, it has a key feature-the ability to hide data from computer nodes. By using Glyff platform, developers can incorporate sensitive data directly into their smart contracts without compromising their security.

🔺 You can learn more about Glyff t on our official website here: https://glyff.io
glyff.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Hey. Can I develop my data transfer concept? Or you will need to use templates that will be provided by the platform.

Hello, thanks for your question. You will be able to use special keywords to define a variable as secret within our own DSL (domain-specific-language).
Hope this helps. Cheers!
glyff_pr

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

⭐️ Glyff’s platform key features:

💢 Solve the blockchain scalability issues by performing transactions that are dense by size.

💢 Provide a platform for cross-industry applications that are based on the blockchain technology and that meets the requirements of the real world.

💢 Health, Finance, loT, E-Commerce and E-government Applications will be able to increase the social benefits of their sectors.

💢 Advanced privacy functionality , easily programmable systems of smart contracts will be widely applicable  in various industries.

💢 Glyff has a cross-platform open source application and development environment.

🔺Get more details about Glyff here: https://glyff.io
glyff.io

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Official Glyff pre-sale has started

Get your tokens at https://ico.glyff.io

Price 0.16 0.11 USD (25% OFF)
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

In fact, using this platform, it will be possible to sell illegal content and no one can hack you. This is really cool.
This is another fact that will make this platform very popular. I think so many people will want to use this platform in the future, even for personal purposes.
In fact, those who buy tokens on time can make very good money on it.
I myself think to get on the white list and buy some tokens. But still I prefer to invest in several projects.

it is important to select those projects, that look promising
now it's an important decision
Not every project can be successful in the future
now a difficult period

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Have a question.
What's the different between Glyff and Enigma (ENG) and what's Glyff's cutting-edge compared to tech like Enigma?
Skimmed through the site and couldn't figure out of it's middleware or entirely whole new blockchain. Will have to give the WP a thumbing through

Thanks for your question. Some of the differences between Glyff and Enigma are briefly touched in our "Investor whitepaper", you can read it at https://glyff.io/download?glyff-ip.
Enigma uses "homorphic encryption" and secure enclaves to guarantee secrecy, where-as Glyff uses zero-knowledge cryptography and does not rely particularly on any hardware.
Additionally, Glyff is based on the new "Sapling" upgrade of Zcash proven technology, bringing in superior performances and security.
For the purpose of pre-sale and ICO we will be launching as an ERC20 token but we will roll-out our own blockchain in 2019.
Wow!
That was better than I'd anticipated. Your response actually made me download the WP and read it. It's almost a rarity to see projects acknowledging the existing blockchain solution and pointing out their shortcomings. Giving it a thorough reading. Will be back
glyff.io

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Have a question.
What's the different between Glyff and Enigma (ENG) and what's Glyff's cutting-edge compared to tech like Enigma?
Skimmed through the site and couldn't figure out of it's middleware or entirely whole new blockchain. Will have to give the WP a thumbing through

Thanks for your question. Some of the differences between Glyff and Enigma are briefly touched in our "Investor whitepaper", you can read it at https://glyff.io/download?glyff-ip.
Enigma uses "homorphic encryption" and secure enclaves to guarantee secrecy, where-as Glyff uses zero-knowledge cryptography and does not rely particularly on any hardware.
Additionally, Glyff is based on the new "Sapling" upgrade of Zcash proven technology, bringing in superior performances and security.
For the purpose of pre-sale and ICO we will be launching as an ERC20 token but we will roll-out our own blockchain in 2019.
Wow!
That was better than I'd anticipated. Your response actually made me download the WP and read it. It's almost a rarity to see projects acknowledging the existing blockchain solution and pointing out their shortcomings. Giving it a thorough reading. Will be back

Thanks for your words of appreciation!
We hope to position Glyff as a serious player in the space and to gain respect from the community through hard work and steady delivery of results, as opposed to pointlessly bad-mouthing competitors or denying reality, a strategy that seems to be preferred by some.
Have a great weekend.
glyff.io

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Does the company have registration as a legal entity and if so, in which country? I would like to understand how it all works. I would also like to study in more detail what the collected funds will be spent on.

Thanks for your question, the company behind Glyff is located in United Kingdom and it operates in the crypto industry since 2016.
More information on the company and how the funds collected will be spent can be found on our "Investor whitepaper", download at https://glyff.io/download?glyff-ip, hope this helps.
Have a great weekend!
glyff.io

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

Cheers!
Fine! As I understood it is a technically very difficult project. When can we see the first working samples?

Hello, thank you for your question. We have an MVP wallet showcasing the Atum token private asset transfer ability and a cross-platform consensus node.
We will publish detailed information, tutorials and documentation on our website in the near future.

Happy Holiday
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

In the WP there are some fields of application for this project, but you already have contacts with third-party companies in the perspective of future partnerships? Thanks!

glyff.io

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

In the WP there are some fields of application for this project, but you already have contacts with third-party companies in the perspective of future partnerships? Thanks!

Hello, thanks for your question. We are indeed in preliminary talks with selected players and doing our best to understand the diverse requirements spawning from day to day business usage of blockchain products across different industries. Happy new year!
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:06:35 AM

The first presale phase has been completed and the ICO will begin in February, the team in this project will definitely finalize the preparation for this project so that later it can run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results as all expect.

Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:30:18 PM

Glyff  has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Glyff and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2RG3WJP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: