Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price predictions from Twitter 5 years from now  (Read 1139 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

If history repeats perfectly, then the current bear market for #Bitcoin would bottom out at $2,500 next month, in Jan 2019.
And then the next rally would start in late 2020, peak out in Dec 2021 at $333,000, and then crash back down to $41,000 in Jan 2023.
Something like that?🙂
It is just a possibility and I do not believe the price will move as he says. While tomorrow's price is unknown, a chance is required for the accuracy of the 5 year price prediction. Perhaps there will be greater developments in the future but for now I only give superiority the decisions that will be made in January and February.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

Yes, it is possible if history will repeat itself for the second time with similar behavior, but I do not expect similar events and the crypto market must have a new history in the near future. If a new history is created, I'm sure the crypto market will be increasingly crowded with the arrival of new investors.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoin price was normally driven by speculations and predictions by some influential cryptocurrency experts, For some times now most prediction do not come to reality.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

There's a lot of price predictions on Twitter, some more serious, some less, and some hillarious.

We could put together a list of predictions from people who are somehow important players in the crypto space.

Bobby Lee has a cool point (let's hope;):

If history repeats perfectly, then the current bear market for #Bitcoin would bottom out at $2,500 next month, in Jan 2019.
And then the next rally would start in late 2020, peak out in Dec 2021 at $333,000, and then crash back down to $41,000 in Jan 2023.
Something like that?🙂

https://twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1071100283638280194

I don't really believe in things like repeating history, and I don't think that makes sense, why is that? because for me the demand of the community or the crypto holder will develop and become different and it is less likely for history to repeat itself like dejavu.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

I don't really believe in things like repeating history, and I don't think that makes sense, why is that? because for me the demand of the community or the crypto holder will develop and become different and it is less likely for history to repeat itself like dejavu.

But what if whales and other manipilators would actually plan this way ?  they want people to believe that history can really repeat itself .  if that is really the case then i dont know what to do because right now im only depending on bitcoin as my main source of income  .   im still hopping that manipulators could change their minds and they dont decide with their current plan of dumping the market for a verry long time .
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

Its like another prediction about bitcoin price in the future. Hopely that prediction happen and cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar market cap. I think i will just hold my coin
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

There's a lot of price predictions on Twitter, some more serious, some less, and some hillarious.

We could put together a list of predictions from people who are somehow important players in the crypto space.

Something like that?🙂

I hope his prediction comes true, but I don't totally agree with the $333,000 price per Bitcoin in 2021, not even in history. I think we are over exaggerating the value. Such might lead to inflation.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Something like that?🙂

I hope his prediction comes true, but I don't totally agree with the $333,000 price per Bitcoin in 2021, not even in history. I think we are over exaggerating the value. Such might lead to inflation.

i think same as you 2500 can be true in next month before it pump but $333,000 price look like fairy tail of believer.

but who know back in early 2017 when btc price around 1k  if anyone say btc will going to 20k surely everyone will say he crazy.

in crypto world very hard to predict everything 
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Something like that?🙂

right, I think the price is too far. but what is certain in my opinion for the next 5 years, bitcoin has exceeded the highest price last year. although not as big as the one analyzed above, but price increases make us calm to face the market. especially for those who have been holding it for a long time

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Something like that?🙂

There were so many predictions , thoughts and opinions about bitcoin price. It may be good or not but lets just hope for a brighter bitcoin price. We want those predictions to happen but dont expect too much because it is just prediction. However , he has some point too. Lets just be patient amd wait until the price becomes higher this time. Expect less because as you can see bitcoin is still falling but time will come and it will recover. We used to believe predictions , and even experts. But this prediction is pretty cool though. I am hoping about this.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

But what if whales and other manipilators would actually plan this way ?  they want people to believe that history can really repeat itself .  if that is really the case then i dont know what to do because right now im only depending on bitcoin as my main source of income  .   im still hopping that manipulators could change their minds and they dont decide with their current plan of dumping the market for a verry long time .

Whales and manipulators do not have absolute control over the market. They cannot increase and decrease price at will because the sheer number of buyers and sellers that there are. They can influence things but they cannot control them. Perfect repetition of history is a fallacy and it's never accurate, even when it may appear that it is.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

We all know that bitcoin is really unpredictable because if that so, there would be lots of billionaires around us. If he is a good predictor, then he should know ahead of time that bitcoin would crash down like this. However, we all have our own opinions and predictions but everything only comes true in time. Patience is the key and things will get better soon.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

We all know that bitcoin is really unpredictable because if that so, there would be lots of billionaires around us. If he is a good predictor, then he should know ahead of time that bitcoin would crash down like this. However, we all have our own opinions and predictions but everything only comes true in time. Patience is the key and things will get better soon.
Yeah right, I saw a lot of predictions but I consider 'em as a reference if which is true. For me, we could not conclude and predict the exact price movement on bitcoin price in the market. Every one of us has a thought on predicting the market, then yes I will agree on you that everything will come true when in time. Wait patiently is the key to success though.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

That tweet from Bobby Lee was scattered everywhere on the web and through many crypto/bitcoin online communities. If history does repeat itself then we'll see another bull run.

It can follow the pattern that we've seen before but we can't verify that it will do. The best thing that we can do right now is not to depend with those speculations and have your own position to the market.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

In my humble opinion, these predictions are basically opinions that are to be taken with a heck of a lot of salt and not as gospel truths. Butnif thisnis true then we can spend this next few months hoarding as much coins as possible so that when the bull market runs, we'll see a rage of income flow coming our way.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

I also hope that history will repeat itself as well, indeed when we see a graph of the development of bitcoin prices from the beginning he was born, it always experiences a certain period of crashes and then skyrocketed a few years later after the crash, I also believe that the price movement of a commodity always forms a pattern and always repeats even though the time when it recurs can not be predicted with certainty, but it certainly happens
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

Bobby Lee's bitcoin price prediction has made my heart calm, and no longer worried about the FUD news being reported by the media and frightening me, sometimes wary people don't believe this and need proof, but I think this can be an encouragement to continue working in cryptocurrency.
primejia

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

But is there any reason to think that the pattern will repeat itself again? It's just a belief, there's no fundamental reason behind this pattern, just because it happened twice it doesn't mean that it will happen again. On other markets, no one goes through the history of past cycles saying that the same price movements will happen again at a larger scale.
the cycle that occurs in the world of commerce is usually just a prediction, which cannot be a benchmark in trading, all price increases can only be seen from how much bitcoin demand might be needed in the future, bitcoin demand can only occur if many countries start facilitating  bitcoin, things like this can boost market demand for bitcoin, so the number of bitcoin requests will result in rising prices. we can predict by seeing how many countries want to facilitate bitcoin users.
matjazsircelj (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

I have a collection of really bad predictions and generally bad moves. This one tweet is pretty funny looking back at it now:

Well funny for us, in retrospective if you are that guy it must be brutal. He would be so rich now, it's pretty crazy to think about. This puts a lot of sense into these thinking that it's the end of the world and think they missed the boat. Just buy the big dips and hold.

With time, we (think) we're more informed, at least the ones close or in the industry. So I expect these kind of (too) early sell-offs will be less and less. Still, wouldn't want to be this guy, or any other of those who sold double or even three digits BTC.
cryptomax217

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 11:11:43 AM by cryptomax217

if all predictions are 100% correct, then it will be a perfect world.  this is just a "guesstimate" for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: