Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mithril’s Machi X (MCX) Tokens Atomic Drop. How Can We Benefit?  (Read 162 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

It has been a rough couple of weeks for crypto. Bitcoin has fallen over 40% from 6.4k and the hope is that the 3.8k support line can withstand further drops. There was a great debate over the BCH fork and whether one should support ABC or SV. A lot of mining FUD was also in effect as people spread rumours about mining farms in China shutting down completely.

We’ve come a long way from the euphoria of the beginning of this year. Even up till the first half of 2018, Mithril was was still doing strong with almost +1000% gains. That was enough for Mithril to rank as the #3 best performer on the year.

So as 2018 comes to a close, what can MITH holders look forward to?

AtomicDrops are Here!

I’m sure that you’ve come across the phrase “no free lunch”. But when the phrase was first coined, they probably hadn’t come across Mithril yet. Mithril has introduced their version of air drops, that they dub AtomicDrops, for anyone and everyone that owns MITH.

The benefits of holding and staking MITH just got even better. Before, people could stake their MITH tokens in their VAULT and earn extra rewards. This all tied in with their social app, PiePie (rebranded from Lit). The more one staked, the faster they would level up. This would allow them more quickly and easily acquire additional MITH through social mining.

Now, Mithril has added an extra layer to staking MITH with their AtomicDrops. For the next 8 months, you can earn 10% of Machi X tokens (MCX) equivalent to the MITH stored or staked in your VAULT. This is basically their gift to you for supporting them and their MITH token.

Context: Machi X Atomic Drop Is Coming On November 15

Benefits of MCX

So what can one do with MCX? Well, the tokens are going to be part of the Machi X ecosystem. They are developing a social crypto exchange to bring the power back to the content creators. Instead of the artists getting squeezed out of royalties, they now have the option of putting their IP on the blockchain and invite others to own a part of it.

With this innovative idea, fans can support their favourite artists and also a part of their works. It’s a win-win for both creators and users alike.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

I like the fact that a prospective user of this social crypto exchange will have to verify his/her email or phone number before being able to use the platform. It would go a long way to check fraud and identity theft on the network.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

It’s not just this week but the whole of last few months that are very tough for the whole industry. It’s very surprising to see that Mithril, which isn’t exactly as big as some that are established since years, to come up top, especially into top 3!

That’s just astonishing to me!
AeroKing

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I seriously want to these guys at MITH! The thing of Air drops is AWESOME. I really don’t want to worry about this because to me Mithril is already amazing, but who minds getting extra Cheesy
Musoni Yannick

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

I have been seeking for a crypto exchange platform that tokenizes the intellectual property market, but to my utmost dismay, most of the project on the blockchain are not providing me with what I want. However, upon registration on the Machi X platform, I was wowed to discover that the platform enables people who appreciate the value of these intellectual property to invest into and own a fraction of the properties listed on the exchange. And now to read about the AtomicDrops, this is simply mind blowing!
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

It has been a rough couple of weeks for crypto. Bitcoin has fallen over 40% from 6.4k and the hope is that the 3.8k support line can withstand further drops. There was a great debate over the BCH fork and whether one should support ABC or SV. A lot of mining FUD was also in effect as people spread rumours about mining farms in China shutting down completely.

We’ve come a long way from the euphoria of the beginning of this year. Even up till the first half of 2018, Mithril was was still doing strong with almost +1000% gains. That was enough for Mithril to rank as the #3 best performer on the year.

So as 2018 comes to a close, what can MITH holders look forward to?

AtomicDrops are Here!

I’m sure that you’ve come across the phrase “no free lunch”. But when the phrase was first coined, they probably hadn’t come across Mithril yet. Mithril has introduced their version of air drops, that they dub AtomicDrops, for anyone and everyone that owns MITH.

The benefits of holding and staking MITH just got even better. Before, people could stake their MITH tokens in their VAULT and earn extra rewards. This all tied in with their social app, PiePie (rebranded from Lit). The more one staked, the faster they would level up. This would allow them more quickly and easily acquire additional MITH through social mining.

Now, Mithril has added an extra layer to staking MITH with their AtomicDrops. For the next 8 months, you can earn 10% of Machi X tokens (MCX) equivalent to the MITH stored or staked in your VAULT. This is basically their gift to you for supporting them and their MITH token.

Context: Machi X Atomic Drop Is Coming On November 15

Benefits of MCX

So what can one do with MCX? Well, the tokens are going to be part of the Machi X ecosystem. They are developing a social crypto exchange to bring the power back to the content creators. Instead of the artists getting squeezed out of royalties, they now have the option of putting their IP on the blockchain and invite others to own a part of it.

With this innovative idea, fans can support their favourite artists and also a part of their works. It’s a win-win for both creators and users alike.

I am proud that I supported this. This is my favorite app and same with my whole group.... I really really want to say thanks to the creator of Machi X, this is a truly unbelievable creation.

I don't even worry about this 10% benefit, because I am already satisfied with the benefit I have got Grin Grin Grin  Cheers
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:27:28 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 05:55:08 PM by AngelSky

It's obvious that the banking system no longer give good interests on deposit. The fact that I can trade on this platfrom in order to earn some returns has made me their permanent user. Also, this platform Registration Process is so seamless which I doubted initially. I commend the technical teach. They have done a great job.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

It's obvious that the banking system no longer give good interests on deposit. The fact that I can trade on this platfrom in order to earn some returns has made me their permanent user. Also, this platform Registration Process is so seamless which I doubted initially. I commend the technical teach. They have done a great job.

I won't exactly agree on this. In my view, there are certain banking system that are increasing up their parts, but yes you got to agree that the rewards are incredibly limited.

I too am great fan of MITHRIL and for obvious reasons too. So, I do feel it will be a great deal for youngsters!
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Lovely concept along with the whole system in place. While Registering on your platform, I found a lot of things which I don't see usually, so was happy then only but overall with how it has developed, it really is cool.

All I can say is keep it up.
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

Finally a good coin that can be staked and give good dividend rewards. Most people right now are in to dividend coin staking comparing to investing in ico and expect profit. Mithril coin was good, it belongs to top 100 in marketcap. Can we ask for more detailed explanation on this?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: