Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22067 times)
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

It depends which coins we are holding as not all of them will recover for sure. I would like rather to be wise than brave in these market conditions and not wait for the market to recover. We can make profit in bear market as well.

I do not understand why wait for price increases calmly. You can daily trade on the stock exchanges with the coins that you have. The main thing that the volume of daily trading of these coins was quite high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

It depends which coins we are holding as not all of them will recover for sure. I would like rather to be wise than brave in these market conditions and not wait for the market to recover. We can make profit in bear market as well.

I do not understand why wait for price increases calmly. You can daily trade on the stock exchanges with the coins that you have. The main thing that the volume of daily trading of these coins was quite high.
If youre brave enough here in this technology possible to make more profits here and able to keep growing money day by day. It is necessary for that for the conditions about market.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

Certainly not only for the brave but those who truly understand that this technology is till young and there are massive potentials here in this industry. Every sensible person has the opportunity to take a share of the pie and become highly successful should things turn out well. With the experience shown by Bitcoin, it became necessary to hold out for more percentage gains.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

There is no way to force holders to sell their crypto as there are some very long term holders that never care about the price in 2 years or even more from now.
Yes but dumb money is dump dump dump.
They will forget about crypto and buy even more expensive in 5 year  Grin

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
Ofcourse, those who still manage to hold at times like this are those who are not only patient but also, true believers of crypto. They are more likely the veterans of cryptoindustry because it would take lots of experiences with market downfalls for them to have a trust as huge as this to the market. Many investors have already seclude from ICO projects due to lacj of interest and we better not do the same.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

I do hope, but to put it bluntly.
My hope is starting to waver because of this market, I feel so bitter watching all of my investment goes down for more than 80~90% from its original price.
while at the same time I need to encash it for my need.
even though it's not all of them but still, this bear is killing it.
did you feel the same thing, my friend?
I don't think so. We tend to be brave to counteract our fear. Holding I think is more for the smart, wise, and probably, the faithful (I prefer this over being hopeful). We should not invest out of chances. We should have the knowledge and the mental strength to face and handle outcomes that may not be favourable.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

You should not give preference only hold. It is sometimes necessary to calculate all variants of the development of events Sometimes you can put some of the coins on the trade and make money on it. You can sell a part of the coins at a loss and invest in a very promising project that will bring profit and cover losses from the sale.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:12:59 PM

HODL is not for brave people, but HODL is the right choice for people who want to succeed in the future, because in my opinion in the future crypto price will recover and begin to increase, so if we HOLD all the coins we have, then we will get a big profit and of course the time we spend to HOLD will not be in vain.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

Well, I would not say that for the brave, it's just the most popular strategy to earn but you need to remember that this strategy works only for very good coins that develop their product

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

I do hope, but to put it bluntly.
My hope is starting to waver because of this market, I feel so bitter watching all of my investment goes down for more than 80~90% from its original price.
while at the same time I need to encash it for my need.
even though it's not all of them but still, this bear is killing it.
did you feel the same thing, my friend?
Did you enjoy when your investments were flying x2 or x5 ? Ups and downs are happening with any market and we must accept these by simply watching it. If you have invested only the money you do not need immediately then you can find chances to watch this market calmly. We must invest only the excess money so that we never need to encash for any need.
That is always the thing, there will always be a time for the bulls and a time for the bears, which as at now, it is a time for the bears, and one way or the other, we just have to understand basically that we only need to accept what the market brings at every certain point in time, but at the same time, find a way we can always take advantage of each trend that the market hits us with. As long as you are smart, you will definitely know what you are doing, and you will be brave enough to be able to learn from your mistakes and be patient enough to wait for the time to put that knowledge into good use.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Yes holding Is for the brave ... if you a'rnt brave enough to hold it.. you're always welcome to chicken out.. but I'll advice you too hold like myself.. we'll definitely be  rewarded
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
Yes holding Is for the brave ... if you a'rnt brave enough to hold it.. you're always welcome to chicken out.. but I'll advice you too hold like myself.. we'll definitely be  rewarded
Well, at this point in the market, it will obviously take someone who is brave enough to still be holding any market at huge loss and one thing I have noticed with bravery is that it comes with knowledge and understanding of the market and the believe in what you are holding even though we can agree to some extent that a lot of people right now in that category may necessarily not have any more of a choice than to just simply keep holding.

The main reason why a lot of people panic easily to even attempt to sell at loss is simply because they do not even have an iota of belief in what they are holding for the long term which makes them an easy target and always end up with regrettable decision.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

They are indeed for the brave and for those who can, but if you are average income earner, it will break your heart seeing you are losing money very fast, at this market trend even the bravest of us will feel fear because the slide is continuous, there seems to be no stop and people are still asking for the bottom price, the support is very weak.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

hold is only for people who dare to take high risks, because crypto trading is at high risk, so people will be successful people who hold their coins
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Its not an easy one to hold so much even when in this bearish season but only the brave can survive in this period cause its not an easy one but i am hopeful that soon enough our hopes will be rewarded
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

if you want for investing the money in long time i think keep hold your asset is best choices, remember the condition like now make many investor frustated, of course like me too  Cry Cry

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Yeah, I think we'll have better times, too. Hodl's strategy definitely requires good patience and emotional stability. But unfortunately it can not always bring positive results.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

To be able to hodl with ease you need one of 2 things, or both.
  • A lot of money, with only a small amount invested, so that the price doesn't bother you
  • Bought long ago, when Bitcoin was below 1000 dollars

I got that second point checked and really don't care until the price goes below $800.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Yeah, I think we'll have better times, too. Hodl's strategy definitely requires good patience and emotional stability. But unfortunately it can not always bring positive results.
That's right, it must be analyzed before deciding to hold or sell tokens and coins. The hard thing is to stick with the decisions that have been made, while reality sometimes does not match expectations. So, in my opinion, a strong person is a person who is able to survive and accept the reality gracefully from any result of a decision that has been made.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

You should not give preference only hold. It is sometimes necessary to calculate all variants of the development of events Sometimes you can put some of the coins on the trade and make money on it. You can sell a part of the coins at a loss and invest in a very promising project that will bring profit and cover losses from the sale.
Yeah, again and again, it depends on our analysis, right?
Holding is not always being the best choice, it depends on what we are holding. We need to understand well, so we will not make a wrong decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: