Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL for only the brave !?  (Read 22067 times)
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

courage is needed but we also have to know, when is the time we hold and sell.
as we know the crypto market is very volatile, don't waste the opportunity, if not your courage will drop you. be a smart investor

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

Too much hope will make you blind in making a decision. Let's hope but do not expect too much. Hope is not going to help you, but being patient and alert can help you make a profit.
actually leaving the market completely is not a good choice, because we can still get profit there, by fast trade, and then we buy back at the price below. because the current market is very fast fluctuating
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

I think to get profit from crypto, we need to make choices even though it's difficult. I still choose the hodl even though the price falls, and I believe in the future my choice will make a profit.

Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

How valuable information is ! Brave always gain something better in life . I believe this thus I accordingly work with brave and holding bitcoin for getting more profitable price.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

And trading is for the stupid. In general, I agree with you. Since there is no point in performing any actions with your cryptocurrency now. If you are afraid that the market will not recover, use the USDT and continue to monitor the market. I think everything will be fine. Yes, it is a recession, but the market must recover
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Don't take risks, I think this is not a matter of courage but this is a matter of assets and money. emotion is the enemy in crypto trading and excessive courage is also an uncontrollable emotion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

When looking at the red market and continuing to fall most people will sell the coins they have to cut the bigger losses but people who dare to take risks and be prepared for what they will get will choose to continue holding them. But, do not just capitalize on courage and hope that everything will be as expected, do not forget to continue to observe market developments.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

Hodl is also for the forgetful types. Put your money in a coin and forget about it, come and check in some years. If you choose right, your investment is multiplied and you will have a happy life.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

More than bravery, I think it's ignorance, why do hodl if in recent months the market has done nothing but fall and fall? is not better to try to apply another strategy? such as trading, shorting or development of different dapps, hodl is what has us in this dilemma in the first place.
it's true the problem is that there are already a lot of investors who use the method of holding it back to get a large income and profit. because they are very brave about the risks he will get
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

if everything changes and the exchange soon improves, I'm sure the achievement will exceed what happened in early 2018, now many people think that bitcoin and crypto are dead

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

I think you need to have patience in this market. Crypto is a great thing but only with patience you will succeed here. I don't have fears about loosing because my hope is stronger.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

It's not just for the brave but also for the "no better option".
Since our portfolios are badly beaten, there's not much of a choice really. I would rather hold than sell at a huge loss.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

In such a difficult situation, which is on the market at the moment, it is difficult to control oneself and not lose faith in the cryptoindustry! After such a global stripping only the most courageous and enthusiastic will remain! And those who continue to keep their coins, in the future hope to get a good profit and I believe that we will succeed!

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

You've said it all its only the brave that can still be hodl even when crypto is actually collapsing on all of us, so many are in great panic selling off all their altcoins but I'm happy to announce to everyone that still have shock absorbers to be holding their coins that they will laugh last
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

If the market will grow, I think HOLD will be rewarded. If the market continues to fall, no.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

It all depends on when you sell to the market and at what price you purchased your assets. Hope may well be justified, but I am sure that a very small number of people will be able to suffer until the time when it comes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

I think I'm going to profit from the coins I keep. I don't sell when the market is so bad. I will continue to wait patiently. I think I can make a lot of profit after a year. I advise you to be patient. I think that the rise will begin in the second quarter of 2019.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

It depends which coins we are holding as not all of them will recover for sure. I would like rather to be wise than brave in these market conditions and not wait for the market to recover. We can make profit in bear market as well.

In a bear market, the best profit comes from trading in cryptocurrencies. It is very good to trade on exchanges right now. The main thing that was not a very strong fall in prices.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

I do hope, but to put it bluntly.
My hope is starting to waver because of this market, I feel so bitter watching all of my investment goes down for more than 80~90% from its original price.
while at the same time I need to encash it for my need.
even though it's not all of them but still, this bear is killing it.
did you feel the same thing, my friend?
Did you enjoy when your investments were flying x2 or x5 ? Ups and downs are happening with any market and we must accept these by simply watching it. If you have invested only the money you do not need immediately then you can find chances to watch this market calmly. We must invest only the excess money so that we never need to encash for any need.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Well to correct you dealing in crypto currency itself is meant for brave people. As not all of them could sustain losses and being so much volatile it is not everybody cup of tea. People just would have heard so much rise happening till last year and this year they would have seen the fall as well and now would know that higher the risk and higher the reward.

Not just crypto currency markets, I believe all the investment opportunities are only for brave people. Because, making an investment decision is not at all an easy task for our hard earned money. If you want to risk your hard earned money then you must need some big guts which is not at all possible for all the people.  People who have made decisions to invest with crypto must also decide to continue their holding. That is the real symbol of bravery.

yeah, not all the people still have the brave to continue hodl their assets in current market situation, maybe they will laugh on us and said that we're the stupid guys, use real money buy virtual coins, but I think no need to say anything because I'm sure that market will recover soon, let them regret later  Smiley
Never bother about others opinion. Who is going to laugh finally will be the biggest question here. When all the holders will be making big profits, those people will find their laughing moments again ? Definitely will not. Just focused on holding and also we must focus on buying more on every dips. Making use of these falling down market is more important along with continuing holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: