Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
Tellervoman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

No one can say for sure what will happen to the market in a few months. But I believe that we expect good growth.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

I think that in the next year the new bullrun will start very fast and the growthe will be high. THe price for 1 bitcoin can easily be 25.000$. As for me, I'm expecting new alt season in spring.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

I am not personally optimistic about the new year because btc has not achieved its set preticted low and all indices points to the fact that its heading in the direction of a new low. Bull run can come after that

basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

I think crypto market next year still the same maybe theres a little pump but not enough to make a huge profit. And also no one can predict what will happen next year so let's wait and see the outcome next year of the market.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

Price movements are very unpredictable. All opinions that have existed so far are the only speculation. But, if we look at the history of bitcoin price movements, after a certain increase there is a decline and vice versa. So stay calm and always be careful, don't miss a good opportunity. After this decline there will definitely be an increase, just wait.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Hope we can see the price of bitcoin will increase up to 200%.
Unfortunately, many whales don't want the price is going up because they don't hold bitcoin as much as possible.

We will also see industry 4.0 + 5G Network + Blockchain Technology. This is the beginning of technology blockchain

]
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

i think that in new year cryptocurrency market will rise and almost all coins will rise too. so we need waiting some months. I think its will be so as happened in 2017

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

When this happens is not clear, but I think that next year the growth will be and it will be quite strong, but it is possible that the whole next year the market will jump in one position and only at the end of the year will begin to grow.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

If seen from the market chart, I think that in early 2019, the market will be so hard to increase. The market is very down. In my opinion, it will need at lest about 6 months for the market to back to the normal condition. We must be realistic, no bull run in this early year 2019 probably.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

I hope that next year the price of Bitcoin will start to move even though slowly, because in 2018 we only saw a decline, so we really lost the price of Bitcoin, so I am always optimistic and continue to support Bitcoin and Ethereum to go to the moon.

I wish you energy and luck in the new year. Nothing worse will happen, and the market won't collapse, so really heavy stuff went down, and the downfall won't change anything! The main thing is to see a glimmer of hope!
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will go up in 2019. I think that the fall can not last for 2 years.

seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

in the following year the market price cannot be predicted but many people see if the market price can increase significantly, and this might be a good thing for the position of the coin that is now in a downturn

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

in the following year the market price cannot be predicted but many people see if the market price can increase significantly, and this might be a good thing for the position of the coin that is now in a downturn

A market needs about a year to recover. But sometimes 2-3 years depending on the expectations of investors. With Crypto, I think next year the market will recover again. And have much technological advancement thanks to the ICO this year
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

We hope that at the beginning of the year there will be an increase in altcoin prices but I also feel that at the beginning of 2019 it was less convincing because until now the market had shown the lowest price. Of the many coins, I am sure there are some who experience price increases by updating the system and working together. We'll see tomorrow that altcoin will rise at all prices.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

In principle, there are prospects, like any other market, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and that is, it can take off even tomorrow, I am personally set to ensure that the market develops and so you will see, you should wait a bit and the result will be visible

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

we don't know the condition but I still believe that every condition will change. even though the conditions are very bad now, but I still believe that things will change.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

According to information or news that I got. That the cryptocurrency next year probably doesn't seem to have a big change. Because the prediction is that there are very changes to potential altcoins. But all this is just a prediction. We hope that next year we will see crypto cryptocurrency .

Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Are you talking about 2019? I am not futuretaller there  could be any situation but I am sure it will be funny and non predictable. I hope all people will recover after such looses.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

According to information or news that I got. That the cryptocurrency next year probably doesn't seem to have a big change. Because the prediction is that there are very changes to potential altcoins. But all this is just a prediction. We hope that next year we will see crypto cryptocurrency .

everyone here is waiting for the bull with blind methode
why people's didn't try to learn more about trading, so people's can make a profit in any market conditions,,
because for now trading is better than holding,,
my big hope is next year a lot of good news will coming to crypto world then the bull will show up  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

i hope so as i am tired of things when you spend mony on teh cryptocurrency andit tirns out to be a total disaster for your business

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: