Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Someone said that  opinions are like assholes, everyone has one .... Smiley
Therefore, we can also exchange opinions, but the reality is that nobody has the faintest idea of how the market will move, bearing in mind that the general economy is also suffering. You will see, I am not very optimistic, at least on the short term.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

It is really hard to predict the future of the market but there are some speculations that the market will go back to normal soon but it will still reach the bottom early next year. However, no matter what will the market situation be, we should still keep positive and look at the brighter side of crypto. I am so sure that we will get a good profit in time.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

The price of crypto currencies has fallen too badly this year, and recovery takes a long time, and it looks like in 2020 the crypto market will be able to return to stability.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
We don't know how to predict the future, so no one will give you an answer to this question. The only thing I can tell you is that you don't have much hope for next year. The correction may be longer than we think
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

To the price of coins began to grow we need to get some positive news or event. There is speculation that the growth will start after the adoption of ETFs, but we can't know for sure. Crypto is very unpredictable and it's time to get used to it.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

We don't know how to predict the future, so no one will give you an answer to this question. The only thing I can tell you is that you don't have much hope for next year. The correction may be longer than we think

yea agreed maybe until now if we see how prices have fallen too deep, if they are going to predict that next year they will experience an increase I think it won't be enough to recover to prices like 5 months ago.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
FolckBeat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

On Sunday Cardano did not bring us any good news. It fell bellow the $0.029270. It was trading at 0.029270 by 06:31 (11:31 GMT ) on the Investing.com Index, down 4.28% on the day. Unfortunately, it was the largest one-day percentage loss since December 1.
Therefore, this move downwards pushed Cardano's market cap down to $758.94302M, or 0.73% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, Cardano's market cap was $23.91700B.

During the last week Cardano lost 5,15% in value. It has traded in a range of $0.0277 to $0.0318 in the past 7 days.

As we do not have any positive announcement about Cardano or any developements were released, and in my opinion it will be traded in a range of $0.028054 to $0.029414 in the upcoming twenty-four hours.
At its current price, Cardano is still down 97.83% from its all-time high of $1.35 set on January 4.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I think that growth is bound to be, but it is unlikely we'll wait. Bitcoin is buried almost every year, and he surprises everyone later.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

I think that growth is bound to be, but it is unlikely we'll wait. Bitcoin is buried almost every year, and he surprises everyone later.
We can saw that market of crypto take a long run and still not having a bounceback so In my perceptions that by the next year there will be more historic regulation in price so keep in our heart that it"s worth to wait for the perfect moment.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

We can saw that market of crypto take a long run and still not having a bounceback so In my perceptions that by the next year there will be more historic regulation in price so keep in our heart that it"s worth to wait for the perfect moment.
The perfect moment will come, but only have to wait patiently. Next year I think it will be more difficult than it was. I don't expect to grow. But I still hope I'm wrong and the market moves to the moon.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

Although we don't know the price will inflate or not, but the entire year of 2018 showing us it won't inflating in near time.
Cryptocurrency is volatile in the market, i don't think any peoples will be able to say if next year crypto will rising.
What makes me worry is the long bear market in 2018 can make peoples sell their coins immediately after crypto value start rising.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

Basically, the rhythm  of crypto trend in 2019 is still the same unpredictable with the same basic fundamentals that the market is volatile. Big Chance of bullish market next year than this year.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

For me to believe is by comparing with the old occurrence in cryptocurrency.
When ever there is time that the coin price is falling, then most likely there will be time when the price will rice again in the future.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Hmm, maybe there an opportunity for crypto will be bullish again if Bitcoin ETF approved by SEC at February 2019. Just wait and see what will happen soon...

I'm sure everyone here wants to see condition at the end of 2017 repeat again in 2019...
Happy Miner

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I think that bitcoin will continue to become cheaper until the middle of 2019 and will drop to the level of 800-1000 dollars. After that, the accumulation period will begin, which will last about 2-3 years. At this time there will be no large price fluctuations.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

In my opinion, next year we will see positive changes in the market, which will eventually lead to a new bullrun. But before that happens, we'll be even lower than we are now. After the launch of the most important tools for large investors, the market will begin to increase capitalization, but this will happen gradually.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

great expectations certainly coins will increase early in the year later. but it could certainly not be realized easy things for sure. Crypto continued to fall and there is no sign of any increase that will occur in the near future. If it is indeed next year there will be a recovery I think will not happen any time soon.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

No one can give you the answer to this question for sure. But I am sure that the market will need a lot of time to recover and in the next six months we should not expect a significant growth of cryptocurrencies. According to my wildest assumptions, we will see the growth of cryptocurrencies by the end of 2019.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

I'm pretty sure cryptocurrency will recover big next year 2019 ,highest mid of 2019 ,with the incoming of bakkt by January and follows by ETF things can't go wrong and by year ending hopefully we will see what we've all been waiting for,the bull run

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

In my eyes, 2019 is going to be a year of accumulation in the lows where we can see Bitcoin at a range from $2000- $6000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: