Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

In my opinion. If referring to the graphical price movement in the crypto market, chances are that the price of the coin will increase. however, it also depends on the interest of the crypto currency.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

2018 is coming to its end, and it seemed to me that the time flew fast. Yes, it was one of the worst periods for the cryptocurrency, but it has shown us what to do when the market is down. Many people learned what patience is.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

I think we will see a bigger dump at the end of this year and the beginning of the next one. But then approximately in the second quarter of 2019 the trend will change to bullish and finally the crypto market begin to grow. Perhaps it would be a rapid grow to the new highs because too many cool events are scheduled to that period of the year.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

All scenarios are possible for the next year crypto market. But there will be some events at the beginning of the 2019
that can influence the market. One of that is BAKKT launching which can attract institutional investors. The second one
is Bitcoin ETF decision. These two events could determine the further direction of the market.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

I don't think anyone knows for sure what year the crypto market will be like?
we can only predict and speculate. and according to predictions the market will remain red until the middle of next year and may begin to rise again in the last quarter of next year. and maybe in 2020 the crypto market is fully recovering. all we can do now is stay patient and wait. I believe the crypto market can survive will not fall easily. and the decline that is happening now is a good opportunity for new investors to buy.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

My personal opinion is that crypto will recover in 2019, probably mid of the year or earlier. But then again, it has to depend on whether there are more fuss coming or not.

Well, in an early 2019 we can now expect some big recovery. Take in mind that cryptocurrency have this interesting characteristic that can fluctuate too much in just a short span of time. It is something promising why people choose Cryptocurrency to invest in.

illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

I don't think that something extremely morbid will happen with cryptocurrencies and our savings therefore. The value of crypto coins is very underestimated. Within the time it will be improved and we will see even higher results.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

My personal opinion is that crypto will recover in 2019, probably mid of the year or earlier. But then again, it has to depend on whether there are more fuss coming or not.

Well, in an early 2019 we can now expect some big recovery. Take in mind that cryptocurrency have this interesting characteristic that can fluctuate too much in just a short span of time. It is something promising why people choose Cryptocurrency to invest in.
All this is at the level of speculation, we can not know exactly when the growth will happen, we can not exclude the fact that the entire 2019 year will pass without significant movement and may even update the lower figure.

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

Much depends on the ICO market. Confidence in safe investments in tokens is what interests investors. Everyone wants to make money fast and a lot - this cannot be changed in people. Security depends on the actions of the developers of the main platform - the ethereum platform. I wonder what innovations they will offer in 2019.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

One thing about the crypto space is that, it is highly unpredictable, as one news can skyrocket the market and vice versa, but one thing I know is this; only projects with high use and applications will survive on the long term
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

I think that prices for cryptocurrency will start to rise in February-March next year. stupid hope for an earlier rise in prices

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

And I also want to know, or the prices will go up next year, and how many successful and profitable companies will be! We will see everything soon!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

The market falled very low, but I am sure that 2019 year will show us a predictiable rise, we just have to be patient and watch with attention. There are rumors that samsung want to implement crypto wallet in galaxy mobile! That will be rise!
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

I believe in crypto and have almost no doubts that the next year is going to be one of the most profitable in the crypto currencies/ICOs industry. Lets wait a little bit longer guys, because the bulls are coming very soon!
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

I believe in crypto and have almost no doubts that the next year is going to be one of the most profitable in the crypto currencies/ICOs industry. Lets wait a little bit longer guys, because the bulls are coming very soon!
Perhaps it is, but only if the bottom has already been reached and fall below nowhere, then after a period of stabilization can happen the long-awaited strong growth.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

In for the first quarter of next year, am optimistic that their will be a drastic positive change in the market and it won't be like this year and we have started to witness the changes for some days now and it will surely continue till next year.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market will take off again next year. Now the cryptocurrency market is not as slow as it used to be. Now the entire cryptocurrency market is accelerating, and bad coins are accelerating death. Good coins will be more in 2019. expensive.

Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Fundamental factors are more likely to grow in the crypto market, because launching institutional platforms will attract new financial resources in large volumes. If Bitcoin can grow to at least 6,000 US dollars, a chain reaction from investors is possible, who, for fear of missing their profits, will start investing heavily in cryptocurrency.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

It is always like this, bad times first, manipulation follows then best market and higher prices.
I am increasing my patience and my confidence in crypto and my own skills to meet the next year with dignity.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

I think the market is already preparing for vostonovleniyu. This process is running. We see the growth of the strongest coins of our market now. This gives to the hope that the bull will come in 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: