Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

When working with the crypto market, it is always extremely difficult to make any accurate predictions. Because the market always remains unpredictable, the situation can change very quickly. But I continue to hope that now we are seeing a gradual recovery in prices - rapid growth will occur next year.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

I believe that the market will always grow in decline, so I think the price of cryptocurrency will definitely increase next year, because the price of crypto will become very suitable for purchase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

2019 crypto market is very exciting wall street institutional investors are going to invest in cryptocurrencies this is definitely pushing cryptocurrencies in a positive way
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

2019 crypto market is very exciting wall street institutional investors are going to invest in cryptocurrencies this is definitely pushing cryptocurrencies in a positive way
if most people look far ahead, they will be interested in investing in crypto because crypto's future seems good.
That's why before the market actually recovers, this is the best time to start investing so I think there will be a big wave of investors next year and that will make the market better.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

I literally do not know what is going to happen tomorrow with crypto currencies and unfortunately the market is very unpredictable. Hope that the next year is going to be much better for crypto investors.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency market will not recover next year. We will probably see 1-2 years of flat after which the next stage of the bullish market will start.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

I am sure that we all hope that by 2019, crypto prices will rise again and the crypto currency market will return to excitement. But we all also know that no one will be able to ascertain when there will be an increase in crypto prices, because we can only predict by looking at a number of factors that can affect the increase in crypto prices such as political issues and government policies on crypto currencies and other factors. Apart from all that, I hope that the coming year will be a year that can give us happiness through crypto currencies with crypto price increases that can benefit us all involved in crypto currencies.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency market will not recover next year. We will probably see 1-2 years of flat after which the next stage of the bullish market will start.

And hown did you come up with that? Well i don't want to be too hopeful for next year and i still believe that a strong bull run isn't going to happen but a slow recovery is very possible. As all of us would say, this market is a combination of ups and downs and there should be a recovery along the way pretty soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

I see more stable coins will be launched in the new 2019 year ..this is good for making crypto-assets more stable. I see a good sample for this is Gigzi project. When not all stable coin projects are really "stable", Gigzi will back crypto using precious metals and gold, which is a good move in crypto. So, the new year will be more mature and better in quality..

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

it is very difficult to ride a coin that has gone down deep enough because the market conditions are still not recovering too, it takes quite a long time to get back to normal if you want the coin price to rise again

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:16:56 PM

In fact, now even experienced experts and investors cannot predict exactly how the situation on the crypto market will evolve next year. But personally, I continue to hope for the restoration of the former positions of the crypto market. Therefore, I continue to buy reliable coins at the current low price.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:41:37 PM

At present the cryptocurrency is in a falling state and in order to recover requires a long time, I think in 2019 the market has not been able to recover properly, but in 2020 the cryptocurrency will be like 2017.
Less than 1 year the price has fallen very quickly, why are you not sure that prices will rise quickly in no less than 1 year? I am sure that if investor confidence can be increased again, then prices will rise again. IMO
Yes I do want to believe that the principle of demand and supply is what's is happen now in the market,that confidence will come hopefully in the this first quarter of 2019.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

My personal opinion is that crypto will recover in 2019, probably mid of the year or earlier. But then again, it has to depend on whether there are more fuss coming or not.
My opinion is identical with yours. I knew that nothing will happen in 2018. I understood it last spring. This year will not be the same.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:17:45 PM

In fact, now even experienced experts and investors cannot predict exactly how the situation on the crypto market will evolve next year. But personally, I continue to hope for the restoration of the former positions of the crypto market. Therefore, I continue to buy reliable coins at the current low price.
I think that you can wait a bit and you will have the opportunity to buy coins even cheaper! it can happen in March or April

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:32:57 PM

My hope is only growing, because it seems to me that now the cryptocurrency market is just at the very point where the market should show growth. I can not say that now it is a low point, but I think that below may not be.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:28:59 PM

My hope is only growing, because it seems to me that now the cryptocurrency market is just at the very point where the market should show growth. I can not say that now it is a low point, but I think that below may not be.
Prices are of course very low now, but this does not mean that the lower will not fall, yet the General situation in the cryptocurrency is not reliable, in the first quarter the fall is quite real

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:35:07 PM

The market has already fallen very much and it will be very difficult to climb in thereafter and probably need more than a year for this! I think that this year we will continue to fall, and then a big increase
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:13:22 PM

At this stage of the cryptocurrency market formation, prices for good promising coins are very low.
Obviously, the growth of individual coins can be traced.
Therefore, investing in them now for the long term, I see profitable.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:27:09 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
Well, that's good. You've really expressed your thoughts on what you think about the incoming year and market behaviors. I think we still need sometime to get ourselves back on our feet and attack crypto woth full vim lol  Anyways i think 2019 won't be all that bad. Maybe, something good may happen.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:37:09 PM

The market has already fallen very much and it will be very difficult to climb in thereafter and probably need more than a year for this! I think that this year we will continue to fall, and then a big increase
Downtrend will continue till new investors come to help as a fresh money. I expect 30% steady rise for the half of year later markets will stabilize around $8k. Liquidity is falled down more than 80% imho and illiquid price book will not likely support any upside activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: