Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad  (Read 44876 times)
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Nothing is safe or certain in crypto. Every time we reach new ATH we have huge downfall after that. So best option and strategy could be that in the point of drop we all buy and then we can wait for another ATH to comes and then to sell.

On top of this while we have good community support big time crypto will never fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.

For me, if you really wanna invest your savings to cryptocurrency then you need to be ready for a great loss as well, especially now that the value of most, if not all, of cryptocurrencies are down and is on a down trend, the chance of having your investment going on loss is much higher, on the other hand, we couldn't tell, you might just end up buying on an up trend and hit big.
right, use free money to invest, so that when you lose money can immediately get up and return to the market. by looking at an increasingly good digital business, then I see bitcoin will follow it, and it's not wrong if we invest here
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Nothing is safe or certain in crypto. Every time we reach new ATH we have huge downfall after that. So best option and strategy could be that in the point of drop we all buy and then we can wait for another ATH to comes and then to sell.

On top of this while we have good community support big time crypto will never fall.
Yes it is true what you say, that in the world Cryptocurrency has no certainty, and in the Crypto world it has two words, namely up and down. So that when prices decline in the market is the right strategy to buy, and sell it when prices rise. And Crypto's future depends on the community that supports it.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.

For me, if you really wanna invest your savings to cryptocurrency then you need to be ready for a great loss as well, especially now that the value of most, if not all, of cryptocurrencies are down and is on a down trend, the chance of having your investment going on loss is much higher, on the other hand, we couldn't tell, you might just end up buying on an up trend and hit big.
I think the world of crypto is inconceivable because it changes and is difficult to understand and understand, but we can learn about crypto world together and community and can share knowledge and I think at this time if crypto is currently good the possibility of being good in the future should keep the good good leave it
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

The present situation doesn't determine the future of cryptocurrency if It will be good or bad. But my take on this is that you shouldn't invest all your savings in a basket. Apart from the crypto space try look for somewhere physical to invest your savings in.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

I think crypto still has the potential to grow and have a future, but because the price is unstable, you must be considerate if you want to invest. And if you invest in cryptocurrency, use some of your money and don't put all your money in crypto.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

I think crypto still has the potential to grow and have a future, but because the price is unstable, you must be considerate if you want to invest. And if you invest in cryptocurrency, use some of your money and don't put all your money in crypto.
hence the crypto future is undoubted, because the more crypto users are increasing, the more interested and investors are. and my advice is also never to put all your money in crypto, because crypto always decreases``
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

hence the crypto future is undoubted, because the more crypto users are increasing, the more interested and investors are. and my advice is also never to put all your money in crypto, because crypto always decreases``
crypto market is not always decrese.no investment market make bull trend forever.it must have volatility that create opportunity for its investors and traders.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

o

If you are not confident enough and doubtful about your investment plans
I suggest that you dont go all in  ,its better to gather more infos and data until your fears amd doubts are gone.

matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

oh! not all of it. better to leave some.  buy a few coins first.  test the waters so to speak.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

There is no such good promise that crypto will have a good future or bad, it really depends on the adaption rate of the market on the next years. As of now we can say that crypto currencies was in good condition and are being accepted by the society which very important for it to survive.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

crypto market is not always decrese.no investment market make bull trend forever.it must have volatility that create opportunity for its investors and traders.

Well, it don't make a bull market forever and don't make a bear market forever either. It may be having a dump or decline for a long time but in the past it did. The ATH at that time might be far to each other but the fall is almost the same except its cause. After that Bitcoin keeps on surviving, it keeps on being used in the internet the reason one day, it pumps back up to 4 digit price. We should be positive as we are not the only ones who invest on Bitcoin, there are others that supports and invest in there too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

but because the price is unstable, you must be considerate if you want to invest.
There is no way that cryptocurrency would be stable in the future, that's a characteristic of cryptocurrency and no one could stop that.

because crypto always decreases``
What do you mean by that? "Always decreases"? That's nonsense.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

As for me, the future of crypto will always be good no matter how low may the prices drops down. We all know how it gone so far. Things will get better and will go back to normal and I believe that crypto will also give us a better profit with our holdings in the future. Good things come to those who are waiting patiently.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

All i could say about of the cryptocurrency is it will be good when you invest it for a long-term but you should also know that there is no 100% sure that your investment will go to success in any time. This is due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency that changes so fast yet it is quite useful than trading stocks. Though, this two has different risk that you have to handle, so it is all up to you how you handle things with risk.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

The future of crypto is good when the market goes back to a higher cost.Its the thing that whalers waiting for.This is the real thing we hope for in crypto.Theres a big hope in crypto.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

I think the cryptocurrency has a good future, and is worthy of being chosen as an investment, even though currently the crypto price is not good and there are no signs of reversing, but I'm sure Cyrpto still has a good future because in my opinion this is just the beginning
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

no one can guarantee that all good or bad future development depends on the investor itself and that is one of the risks in investment
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

I'm very doubtful of the crypto currency market right now because of the current bearish market. Butbif you're asking when to invest, then I'd guess it would be best to invest now more that ever. I mean since everything is down you'd make a good deal on the coins and when the bear market is over then it would be green all the way.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

I am still believe the future of cryptocurrency still bright. Recently, member G20 make statement will regulate cryptocurrency and i think its good news for cryptomarket and i am believe crypto will be recover in 2019

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: