Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ravencoin Dev confirms no ASIC Fork unless 80% hash agrees to fork. GG GPU Miner  (Read 269 times)
Regulater (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

Was in the RVN Discord. First it was stated they will not fork off ASICs unless they are publicly known/for sale. Then now they are stating 80% hashrate consensus to fork off ASICs.

lulucorn

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

LMAO. Shitcoin with shitty devs. Who would have thought Huh

They want Proof?

Does he/she really expect ASIC companies to come out and say "wE hAvE aSiC 4 x16R1!!!11!" while they can secretely mine in their factories?
Or better yet, develop a model that 5-6x faster than the previous one and dump the old models at ridiculous price to public AKA SHA256,Equihash, and ETH ASICS

If you ask a thief if he's a thief, do you think he/she say yes?

What kind of logic is that.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

all these fake devs ahowing thier true colors, wasn’t Raven commited to adding new algos periodically to fight off fpgas and asics , glad i stopped mining that trash
Regulater (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

LMAO. Shitcoin with shitty devs. Who would have thought Huh

They want Proof?

Does he/she really expect ASIC companies to come out and say "wE hAvE aSiC 4 x16R1!!!11!" while they can secretely mine in their factories?
Or better yet, develop a model that 5-6x faster than the previous one and dump the old models at ridiculous price to public AKA SHA256,Equihash, and ETH ASICS

If you ask a thief if he's a thief, do you think he/she say yes?

What kind of logic is that.

I know right. ASIC company is going to announce they are running X16R ASICs so the Devs can take them out. Shows the true colors of this coin, looking to be a Monero Situation turned into a Zooko situation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: