Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Secure Swap - Ecosystem redefines DEX and e-commerce  (Read 1262 times)
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 02:52:46 PM by Secure Swap

We have decided to longer apply soft-cap.
We now have the resources to develop the minimal ecosystem on our own.

This system includes:
The trading client, without its advanced tools (without automatic trading, assisted scalping, money mgmt assistance,
                         or advanced orders).

The generic gateway node and its interface to the Ethereum network. So, trading on ETH and Tokens ERC-20.

ICO funding will help us to accelerated and, above all, complete the development of the ecosystem as a whole,
we are determined to carry it out in all cases.

Thus, we remove the soft-cap to show that there is no longer a no-go threshold in the progress of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

any telegram group?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

any telegram group?
it looks like this is their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEeqR7bz1IxhHRfPRg,
and the members are still very few, this is a very fresh project, i dont speculate for this

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Hello,

Yes, the public exposure of this project is very recent, indeed.
We have been working on this project for almost a year now. We rethought it several times before reaching what it is today. To build a building, you have to start with a first stone Smiley
No offense, I respect and understand your choice, of course, but I would just like to say to others that if you rely only on this criterion, you may be missing something.
We are open to debate, and would even like to be challenged.
Feel free to ask your questions.
Yours sincerely
Philippe
aderidwan98

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:12:53 AM

Hello,

Yes, the public exposure of this project is very recent, indeed.
We have been working on this project for almost a year now. We rethought it several times before reaching what it is today. To build a building, you have to start with a first stone Smiley
No offense, I respect and understand your choice, of course, but I would just like to say to others that if you rely only on this criterion, you may be missing something.
We are open to debate, and would even like to be challenged.
Feel free to ask your questions.
Yours sincerely
Philippe

I came here because I wanted to offer something, and certainly not in the public space. is there a telegram that I can contact? or email?
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

Sure, you can use this email : contact@secure-swap.com, or PM me.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

You are creating your own exchange, because, according to your words, none of the existing ones meets your needs. When can I see it in the demo version?
aderidwan98

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

Sure, you can use this email : contact@secure-swap.com, or PM me.
check your pm buddy
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

I liked the respect with which the investor developers presented their project. A large, friendly and professional team, excellent design, powerful intellectual system.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

When can I see it in the demo version?
You can refer to our roadmap, which we have planned with as much realism as possible. We will have a proof of concept for March 2019, but I think it will not yet demonstrate the expected qualities of the final product. I think you should then wait until the 3rd quarter of 2019, we will have a beta version that should seduce you, I hope Smiley
Sonemy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

It is interresting. Why you decide to make a new DEX. It's a big deal.
What it is new with your ?
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

I see you need a long time to build this project and in the alpha version roadmap will be launched mid 2019 while the mobile version is in 2020, very long and very bored to wait for it. So do you forbid certain citizens from participating in your ico?
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:03:25 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:29:11 AM by Secure Swap

I liked the respect with which the investor developers presented their project. A large, friendly and professional team, excellent design, powerful intellectual system.

Thanks !

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:37:29 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:29:36 AM by Secure Swap

It is interresting. Why you decide to make a new DEX. It's a big deal.
What it is new with your ?

Hello,

Our goal with Secure Swap is to bring DEXs out of the shadows. We want to provide a real service to traders. A comparison of the trading volumes of CEX and DEX shows that DEX continues to play a very minor role in the world of cryptocurrency.
As traders ourselves, we have studied the causes of this situation, and have designed Secure Swap to remedy it, and to ensure that Secure Swap is the first DEX capable of competing with CEX. We want to break the monopoly they represent in the world of crypto-currencies.
Since it was not a question of replacing one monopoly with another, we also decided to develop it in a community and open-source approach. In addition, we will also share the Secure Swap liquidity with the other DEXs, via the Altcoin-IO API, which is also a very good DEX but suffers from a lack of liquidity.
And to mark this anti-monopoly desire, we designed Secure Swap to work via the support of its community, which will operate the nodes, just like us, at the same level.
No one has the privilege of decision-making power. From this point of view Secure Swap is really a DAO.

What is new about our DEX is that it offers several features that are not found on other DEXs.
To list the most important ones:
-   High liquidity obtained:
    o   by exploiting the liquidity of CEXs, through our arbitrage system
    o   by sharing the available liquidity with Altcoin IO and all DEXs that will implement this API.
-   Speed of execution, linked to the available liquidity but also to the architecture of the Secure Swap network
-   Low cost, mainly by choice, but also because, unlike other DEXs that operate entirely on the basis of smart contracts, Secure Swap only uses them in the event of anomalies. This allows us to have no fees for:
    o   Creating an order in the order book
    o   Modifying an order
    o   Cancelling an order
-   These DEX that process exchanges via smart-contracts generate network costs that do not exist on Secure Swap.
-   Access to margin-trading, an almost unique feature for a DEX (we say almost unique because we have found a DEX that also offers it).
-   Automatic trading system. In other words: trading robot integrated into the client application, with an integrated strategy editor as well. We are not beginners in this field, we have already made trading robots operating on futures contracts and Forex.

The following points distinguish us from most DEXs:
-   All the fees paid by traders during the exchanges are redistributed to all those who will operate nodes in the network, in compensation for the service provided. Secure Swap bases its business model on this concept, and will operate nodes like any member of the NodeOwner (person or entity operating nodes in the Secure Swap network) community.
-   As a result of this architecture, the addition of an exchangeable cryptocurrency within the Secure Swap network can be done by any NodeOwner, without having to pay 100 or 200k$ USD as is commonly the case with other exchanges.
    o   If it is an ERC-20 token, just add the information (contract address, ticket, decimal.) and the information spreads to the other nodes.
    o   If it is a new blockchain, their creators must specialize a generic (we provide it) gateway node (add a connector dedicated to this blockchain) to adapt it to their specific case, and the crypto-currency then becomes available within the Secure Swap network.
-   Adding a token or cryptocurrency to Secure Swap makes it exchangeable against all existing cryptocurrencies in the network, no need to define exchangeable pairs.
    o   Through this operating principle, Secure Swap breaks the dictates of the CEX, imposing their control over what is exchangeable or not. Secure Swap is much more flexible than existing DEX because it does not require any authority to validate or not the ability to trade a cryptocurrency. Not even us who create this system.

It seems to me that this is a lot of interesting points that justify the existence of Secure Swap. This is a short summary, I hope it has excited your curiosity. I invite you to consult the WP for a complete overview.

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 11:48:05 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:29:59 AM by Secure Swap

I see you need a long time to build this project and in the alpha version roadmap will be launched mid 2019 while the mobile version is in 2020, very long and very bored to wait for it. So do you forbid certain citizens from participating in your ico?

Hello,

The project's roadmap is indeed long, it is based on our current development capacity, in order not to announce dates that would depend on the hypothetical success of the ICO.
Depending on the budget we will have at the end of the ICO, development may be faster, depending on our ability to recruit additional staff.
Of course, it is not a question of saying that we will recruit 100 developers and do the project in three months, in IT, above a certain critical size, expanding the team does not save time, and in fact even waste time.
You have to consider our roadmap as the one we think we can hold, in a realistic way, if we raise only the equivalent of the soft cap.
If we raise less than the soft cap, we do not intend to abandon the project, we will develop Secure Swap anyway, but we will not be able to respect the announced schedule, and we will probably have to proceed in less ambitious steps.

Regarding the restrictions to certain citizens,
Secure Swap operates as a decentralized autonomous organization, so we can't prevent anyone from using it. For this reason, we have decided not to control those who want to participate in this ICO, but we encourage anyone interested to check the legality of participating according to their country of residence.
We remind you that current participation in an ICO as a Chinese or South Korean resident is totally prohibited.
The token Secure Swap being a token utility, there are no restrictions for other countries at the moment, but we encourage all those who want to participate to check the legality of participating.

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:57:41 PM

The Secure Swap team wishes you a happy 2019!
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 02:15:23 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 08:19:08 PM by Secure Swap

Why Secure Swap is an excellent trading platform?

1. For its liquidity.

Trading with Secure Swap benefits from the strong liquidity of its network. Its arbitration system allows access to the order books of a large set of CEX, and DEX that will be able to share their liquidity via the Altcoin-IO API. Secure Swap can find the best deal among all these exchanges and benefit to the traders. In fact, you have access to the best prices for exchanges between pairs and this also greatly reduces the risk of price slippage during exchanges.

2. For his trading tools.

The client application, Secure Trade, offers a modern user interface, multiplatform, multilingual and 100% configurable according to the *user's* preferences. Secure Trade offers two modes: simplified and advanced.

In the simplified mode, Secure Trade offers trading tools accessible to all:

• Market orders, limit orders, stop orders,
• Input assistance, pre-filled orders with your favorite or most common settings.

And an advanced mode for more seasoned traders:

• Multiple conditional orders,
• Programmable stop follower,
• Partial profit taking on threshold,
• Scalping aid system (semi-automatic),
• Automatic trading (bot trading) with integrated strategy editor,
• Margin trading,
• Multiple graphic representations.
• And so on...
Thationfing

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:45:13 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 11:20:35 AM by Thationfing

The project seem interesting, I like the way the gains are shared with the tokens. I follow this project.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:27:08 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 04:45:18 PM by Secure Swap

any telegram group?
it looks like this is their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEeqR7bz1IxhHRfPRg,
and the members are still very few, this is a very fresh project, i dont speculate for this

I understand your point of view. Anyway each project have a start and been very fresh. Perhaps in some months Secure Swap interest you more.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:06:56 AM

Anything about this DEX that somehow will get me into opening this as a DEX?

We all entirely know how people get scammed after trusting one unknown exchange and then lost all their money. Any good traits we can really be sure you guys are not like the others?
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:04:12 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:30:35 AM by Secure Swap

Anything about this DEX that somehow will get me into opening this as a DEX?

We all entirely know how people get scammed after trusting one unknown exchange and then lost all their money. Any good traits we can really be sure you guys are not like the others?

Anyone can operate Secure Swap nodes, as long as they have SSW tokens.

On the Secure Swap network, any node operator must have as collateral a sufficient quantity of SSW tokens, which are placed in escrow managed by a smart contact.

This ensures, by the operation of Secure Swap (which is Open Source, therefore verifiable) that if a node, or a set of nodes, disconnects or acts to steal counterparts from an exchange, the guarantee in token SSW would be converted and sent to the user/trader concerned in order to complete the ongoing exchanges and absolutely guarantees the receipt of the counterpart.

This principle is used by all nodes that can receive user assets, and Grey Matter Technologies has no other way than to operate its own nodes in the same way.

For more information on these points, read the corresponding parts of the White Paper: "Architecture and operation of the exchange", "Gateway Nodes and NodeOwners", "System for detecting anomalies or attempted hacking", "Communication protocol of Secure Swap nodes", "Implementation of the communication protocol", "System guaranteeing atomic and exchange security".

These systems ensure that a user/trader cannot have his counterpart stolen by a third party when trading on Secure Swap. Secure Swap has a superior security system than all other DEX, with SSW tokens serving both as proof of stake and as a escrow guarantee managed by a Smart Contract.

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:52:24 PM

The project seem interesting, I like the way the gains are shared with the tokens. I follow this project.

Thanks !
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:10:54 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 09:03:25 PM by Secure Swap

Here is an overview of the Secure Swap network.

It is a simplified view that represents only a few blockchains and CEX exchanges.

The complete network will obviously be connected to all supported blockchains and more CEX exchanges, DEX exchanges (via Altcoin.IO Api) and fiat systems.

Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:04:03 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 09:03:43 PM by Secure Swap

We propose a referral program who offer a discount on SSW Token:

Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:02:48 PM

You think that Secure Swap is just another DEX?
You're wrong and it's our fault, we haven't communicated enough on these points.
We will soon show you that Secure Swap is an ecosystem built around a DEX, but goes much further than a simple DEX!
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:39:05 PM

Secure Swap an innovative ecosystem for e-commerce solutions

Secure Swap is also an innovative payment platform, thanks to its API accessible via a SDK easy to integrate into an e-commerce website.

This new payment method allows a buyer to use his crypto currencies as a payment method.
If the seller accepts this payment as is, the buyer only pays the network fees, the seller has no costs to assume, neither from the blockchain, nor from the Secure Swap ecosystem.
In the Secure Swap ecosystem, the platform takes no charge for sending crypto currencies or tokens, regardless of the final destination.

If the seller does not want to be exposed to the volatility risks of crypto currencies, then he must select the fiat currency of his choice and create an account on Secure Swap's fiat exchange nodes.
As soon as a payment in crypto-currency is received, the Secure Swap platform converts the crypto-currency into Stable-Coins, at the market price.
This is aimed at immediately eliminating the risk of volatility. As soon as possible, Secure Swap will then use its available liquidity to convert this amount of Stable-Coins to the chosen currency.
The seller then has to pay the reduced platform fees for these two conversions.
He can also choose to perform only the first conversion (crypto-currency to Stable-Coins), and to perform the second conversion to fiat currency only later, at his convenience.

This is an example of a service that Secure Swap's open and extensible nature allows us to offer. For the future, we plan to provide payment support for rental services (crypto airbnb), exchange of goods or services (crypto Uber) between individuals and/or professionals, etc., with the possibility of receiving, in exchange for the service, either a payment in crypto-currencies, or in Stable-Coins, or in fiduciary money. The conversion is automatically performed by the Secure Swap platform. Secure Swap is crypto-agnostic, the buyer can pay for his purchases in the cryptocurrency of his choice.

With Secure Swap, the customer pays with the crypto currencies of his choice, the seller receives at his convenience crypto-currencies, stable coin or fiat currencies of his choice, for a tiny or no costs.

The crypto e-commerce revolution is coming!
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:11:54 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:21:33 PM by Secure Swap

Hi everybody! A really good news for blockchain and french community!

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-goes-on-sale-in-24-french-tobacco-stores/
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:58:41 PM

A bounty program must be announced soon for Secure Swap, stay informed.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:49:44 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:09:29 PM by Secure Swap

Useful trading for everyone? Who is @SecureSwap really for? 4 images to answer you!

Many technologies are available for e-commerce websites, the high volatility of crypto-currencies worries them and the costs are high for both buyers and sellers.
As a result, very few e-commerce sites accept crypto-currencies.

The solution is http://secure-swap.com

Secure Swap is a #DEX but it is also an innovative payment platform, thanks to its API easy to integrate on any e-commerce website and compatible with all crypto-currencies (which can be converted into fiat).

This new payment method allows the buyer to pay with any crypto-currency.
He only pays the minimal network fees for the crypto-currency used.
No fees are added by the Secure Swap platform. And the seller, for his side, has 3 options:

1 - He accepts the amount received in crypto-currencies without conversion. In this case, the transaction is carried out directly and there are no fees.

2 - He does not wish to take the risk of assuming volatility. In this case, Secure Swap converts the amount received into crypto-currencies into the fiat of his choice for him.
He only pays the costs of this conversion.
These costs are fully refunded to the owners of the conversion nodes, which are managed by the users themselves.
In the Secure Swap ecosystem, the platform does not add any charge for sending crypto-currencies or tokens, regardless of their destination.

3 - Either he prefers that Secure Swap simply converts the amount received in crypto-currencies into a stable coin.
He may convert them at his discretion at a later date.

We can do this for e-commerce but also for retail stores.
The subsidiaries of our company Grey Matters Technologies, each created in the country of the currency it will support, set up a payment network, either by credit card or mobile, that merchants can easily integrate.

Secure Swap is at the heart of the society. Store owners, developers, consumers, institutions..... Everyone can benefit from this ecosystem, which provides a simple and economical solution to trading concerns.

Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:58:43 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 09:30:42 PM by Secure Swap

The SSW token is doubly useful within the Secure Swap network:

It serves as proof of stake.
The people who operate the nodes of the network must assign a certain amount of tokens to them.
This quantity is directly included in the calculation of the earnings they will receive as a reward.
It serves as a garantee for margin trading.
Like blockchain mining, the exploitation of Secure Swap nodes generates rewards for all exchanges made by traders, but also for all receipts made by merchants (clicks and mortars).

Having SSW tokens and operating nodes is a significant source of income.
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:58:57 PM

Given thr name "swap", do you offer a system similar to Kyber swap where community can easily and instantly "exchange" their ETH into fiat or other tokens without having to wait for some buy orders? Kindly mind that I ask this purely because I have no clue on how this system works, I wanted to try Kyber, but I might as well wait until I fully understood how it works.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:35:28 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:31:17 AM by Secure Swap

Given thr name "swap", do you offer a system similar to Kyber swap where community can easily and instantly "exchange" their ETH into fiat or other tokens without having to wait for some buy orders? Kindly mind that I ask this purely because I have no clue on how this system works, I wanted to try Kyber, but I might as well wait until I fully understood how it works.

Hello,

As I understand it, Kyber Swap trades between tokens/coins through a liquidity pool that is provided by volunteers, who receive a share of the exchange fees in return. This implies that:
- If there is no liquidity available for a token, you have to wait.
- If the liquidity reserve is depleted for a token, exchanges are no longer possible until new reserves appear.
- All exchanges are at market price, prices are set by Kyber Swap (smart-contract conversion rates).
- Users do not have control over the price of their exchanges.
- Do those who make their coins available take a risk of change?
- To be available as liquidity, all these coins are concentrated by the Kyber Swap network. There is a risk because of the attraction of this concentration for hackers.
In the end, the Kyber Swap solution consists in obtaining a liquidity reserve based on volunteers.

On Secure Swap, the 'Swap' of the name is rather, in our idea, linked to the cross-blockchain atomic-swap.

However, Secure Swap also offers a significant liquidity provision system, which in the end can lead to the same result as Kyber Swap => fast exchanges because liquidity is present.
On Secure Swap, if our internal liquidity is insufficient (orders pending counterparty), then liquidity is provided via our arbitrage nodes, which are connected to different CEXs to exploit their liquidity. This is made effective by a reserve of crypto-currencies managed by the arbitrage node to exploit the liquidity of CEXs.
The Secure Swap system allows orders to be placed at limit prices, different from the market price, but also to access the best exchange prices available on all connected CEXs.
In the case of market price orders, the exchange is very fast because, even if a counterparty is not found on the Secure Swap network, there is probably a counterparty available on all the CEXs connected to our arbitrage nodes.

In the end, the two solutions, Kyber Swap and Secure Swap, must be fairly close in terms of exchange speed (at market price).
But I think the Secure Swap solution is better because:
- The trader keeps control of his exchange price (at the risk of not having a counterparty if he tries to exchange, for example, 1 ETH for 1 BTC...).
- And Secure Swap allows access to the best prices available on all CEXs (and also DEXs connected via the Altcoin.io API).

For e-commerce, as conversions are made at market prices, the two systems must be quite similar, although I think that Secure Swap's liquidity reserve, corresponding to the liquidity of all connected CEXs, via arbitrage nodes, is likely to be higher than the reserve Kyber Swap has on its single network.

Does that answer your question?
Sincerely,

Alain Saffray.
ICO2019
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:53:40 PM

Reserved Russian Translation

Whitepaper - Website - ANN Thread - Bounty Thread

Translation Language: Russian
Telegram: @cryptotimexx
Native language: Russian
Bitcointalk username: ICO2019
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2489565
Email: raiserpix@gmail.com
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzdF6PA1tRWcFLEEwY7FYLR9Ua4hEnJJq6U2CYVeNw4/edit
ERC-20 wallet address: 0xc971311f19f606d80bdf8f03943b4d7c3d51e493
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 09:08:42 PM

I can download the Secure Swap source code. I can run my own node.
If I am passionate about the system, I can participate in its development:

By suggesting improvements.
By looking for security holes.
By customizing a generic node to a new cryptocurrency.
By creating a new type of node that adds a new service to the Secure Swap network (Crypto Uber, Crypto AirBnb, Crypto barter website...).
For example, I am Malagasy, I want to add my country's currency, the "Ariary Malagasy" (MGA).
I can take the generic version of the crypto-fiat exchange node, and add the necessary plugins to it to connect the payment systems of Malagasy banks.
holydarkness
Legendary

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:11:57 PM

Hello,

~snip~

Sincerely,
Secure Swap team

So basically kyber (and you, partially) serves a method of trading similar to other exchange's method of instant buy/sell?

I don't think it's fair to ask you questions related to kyber as you're their competitor, so this next question is perhaps addressed as individually for your project: in case of instant swap, what factor does determine the buy/sell at that very time? Like, does your team decide the current price or does the price reflect to the current market price or does the liquidity volunteers vote for the price?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:28:44 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:31:45 AM by Secure Swap

Hello,

~snip~

Sincerely,
Secure Swap team

So basically kyber (and you, partially) serves a method of trading similar to other exchange's method of instant buy/sell?

Yes, basically all exchanges are similar. Except for exchangers that use their tokens as counterparties (example: Bancor), but this method implies that it is the exchanger that somehow sets the price of each crypto versus the token.

I don't think it's fair to ask you questions related to kyber as you're their competitor, so this next question is perhaps addressed as individually for your project: in case of instant swap, what factor does determine the buy/sell at that very time? Like, does your team decide the current price or does the price reflect to the current market price or does the liquidity volunteers vote for the price?

On Secure Swap, and probably also Kyber Swap, prices are defined by the market, via the order book, which constitutes the liquidity.
Having liquidity on the ETH/BTC pair, for example, means that there are many ETHs to sell in the order book against BTCs, possibly at different price levels.

To take a concrete example, if you want to exchange 200 ETH for 10 BTC (at market price, let's imagine here that 1 BTC is equal to 20 ETH), but on the Secure Swap order book there are only 5 BTC to exchange at this price, then the liquidity available in the Secure Swap order book is not high enough to serve that order.
Without any other solution, we wait...... So, rather than waiting for other traders to offer their BTCs for ETHs at this price, Secure Swap will use all the order books of the other Exchange-platforms to which it is connected, via its arbitrage nodes, to exploit their liquidity, and seek BTCs to exchange for ETHs at this price.

If the price requested is not insane, i. e. it is close to the market price, Secure Swap will necessarily find counterparts on the other Exchange-platforms, and therefore will be able to serve the order.

5 BTC against 100 ETH will then be served by Secure Swap's order book, therefore by its own liquidity, and 5 other BTC will be served via the order book of one (or more) other Exchange-platforms, whose liquidity (therefore their order books) will be used.

It must be understood that what is called "liquidity" is the total amount of quantities to be exchanged per price level that are in an order book.

So, to have an instant swap, Secure Swap must find the corresponding liquidity available.
This means that if you want to exchange 200 ETH for 10 BTC, Secure Swap must find symmetrical orders that want to exchange 10 BTC (or more) for 200 ETH (or less), either on the Secure Swap order book directly or on all the order books of the other available Exchange-platforms.

As a result, you understand that it is the market that determines prices, i.e. all traders who decide on their trading orders with limit prices.
Our team has no control over prices, it is the traders who make the prices, unlike the Exchange-platforms whose tokens serve as counterparts.

Alain Saffray.
Pumared

Activity: 1260
Merit: 388

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:23:04 AM

The project seems to be good, since the comments are being answered sensibly and showing that they know what they are talking about. Although I have seen something like this, the way liquidity works in your Exchange seems like a great idea.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:20:35 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 12:32:07 AM by Secure Swap

The project seems to be good, since the comments are being answered sensibly and showing that they know what they are talking about. Although I have seen something like this, the way liquidity works in your Exchange seems like a great idea.

Thank you for your feedback.
Indeed, I know of at least one other project that obtains its liquidity in the same way as Secure Swap.

Alain Saffray.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:14:09 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 11:31:37 AM by Secure Swap

I download the Secure Trade application and install it on my computer, Windows, Mac, Linux, or on my smartphone, Android or Apple.

Secure Trade:

• Automatically connects to the Secure Swap network,
  • Displays me the real-time prices of all available currencies that I want to buy or sell,
  • Allows me to consult their respective order books,
  • Allows me to do my technical analysis with advanced graphical tools,
  • Allows me to do my background analysis with its news and alerts system.
  • I can place buy or sell orders in any currency (Secure Swap is crypto-diagnostic). I have some digital assets on my wallet or Ledger key, and it is only when my order has found a counterparty that my assets are transferred to the counterparty, and vice versa.

If I am a trading expert, I can also:

• Take advantage of leverage with margin trading,
  • Program automatic trading algorithms using an integrated graphical editor,
  • Practice scalping without stress thanks to a scalping assistance tool.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

holydarkness
Legendary

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:25:02 PM

~snip~
Alain Saffray.

I might will need a while to digest this info, so let's move from this topic a while until I have some time to spare to read your explanation slowly.

Meanwhile, another question, what would happen if, lets say a token is rather a junk token, abandoned by dev, stuck only on one exchange, with only sell order with no buy orders. In short, take a look at wavesdex, they have plenty of weird tokens. Let's say someone wanted to swap token with these characteristics to btc or eth, what will happen then? Does the swap even possible?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:11:58 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 09:45:14 PM by Secure Swap

Meanwhile, another question, what would happen if, lets say a token is rather a junk token, abandoned by dev, stuck only on one exchange, with only sell order with no buy orders. In short, take a look at wavesdex, they have plenty of weird tokens. Let's say someone wanted to swap token with these characteristics to btc or eth, what will happen then? Does the swap even possible?

A junk token is a totally normal token from the point of view of its smart contract. This means that such a token, if its smart contract is not killed (and it must be provided for in the smart contract), it will continue to exist as long as the Ethereum blockchain.
So, on an exchange, if there is a sell order for such a token, and you place a corresponding buy order, then the exchange will be done, and you will be the happy owner of such a token.

Alain Saffray
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:22:24 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 03:07:17 PM by Secure Swap

On Secure Swap, a predefined list of tokens will be listed at launch.

A NodeOwner (node operator) can unlist the tokens of his choice. These tokens will then no longer be processed by his nodes.
If a token is specifically unlisted on more than 50% of the connected gateway nodes, then the unlisting automatically spreads to all nodes, and to all those that would later connect, causing the global unlisting of this token.

It is also mandatory that more than 50% of NodeOwners either:
- manually cancel the unlisting, or
- add the token to the list on their node
so that the token is listed again on all nodes, by propagation.

A minimum of three nodes that support a token or a coin is required for exchanges to be possible on Secure Swap.

For coins, only three connected gateway nodes supporting them are required for the coins to be listed. It is also necessary that the client plugin that manages this coin wallet is available (either created by us or by the team that develops this coin).

This described mechanism is valid for all supported blockchains.

Alain Saffray
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:11:00 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 03:27:44 PM by Secure Swap

Two consequences to the above explanation:
- On the Secure Swap ecosystem, a company, a project, a team, or a person can add his token or his new coin, at no cost.
- But also, the NodeOwners community can remove a token if they deem it a Shitcoin.

Alain Saffray
holydarkness
Legendary

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:26:39 PM

--in reply to three of the posts above--

Will there be like a special wallet for your ecosystem, where people will need to transfer tokens from their wallet to yours, much like how we deal from MEW to CEX? Or will it like, anyone can integrate their mew or waveswallet or others to your swap UI, and they practically can start swapping their tokens.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:35:48 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 09:39:18 PM by Secure Swap

We have decided to longer apply soft-cap.
We now have the resources to develop the minimal ecosystem on our own.

This system includes:
- The trading client, without its advanced tools (without automatic trading, assisted scalping, money mgmt assistance, or advanced orders).
- The generic gateway node and its interface to the Ethereum network. So, trading on ETH and Tokens ERC-20.

ICO funding will help us to accelerated and, above all, complete the development of the ecosystem as a whole but we are determined to carry it out in all cases. Thus, we remove the soft-cap to show that there is no longer a no-go threshold in the progress of the project.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:10:49 PM

Will there be like a special wallet for your ecosystem, where people will need to transfer tokens from their wallet to yours, much like how we deal from MEW to CEX? Or will it like, anyone can integrate their mew or waveswallet or others to your swap UI, and they practically can start swapping their tokens.

Secure Swap does not have a specific wallet system, it uses the wallet systems of each cryptocurrency.
This means that if you hold the private keys of your wallets, you can import them into Secure Trade, the Secure Swap client application. So you can trade from your existing wallets without any prior transfer.  If you do not have a wallet, you can create one from Secure Trade, but you remain, there as well, the only holder of the private key (which is never transmitted on the network) and therefore the only holder of your funds
holydarkness
Legendary

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:35:31 AM

Secure Swap does not have a specific wallet system, it uses the wallet systems of each cryptocurrency.
This means that if you hold the private keys of your wallets, you can import them into Secure Trade, the Secure Swap client application. So you can trade from your existing wallets without any prior transfer.  If you do not have a wallet, you can create one from Secure Trade, but you remain, there as well, the only holder of the private key (which is never transmitted on the network) and therefore the only holder of your funds

This is interesting. Would the swapped token be on the old wallet or will it be on your Secure Trade wallet? Let's say I have WOD token, an erc-20 token, which is stored on my MEW and I want to swap to ETH. By integrating to your system, will I get (for instance) 2 ETH on my MEW or will it be on your wallet?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 02:27:56 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 02:42:45 PM by Secure Swap

This is interesting. Would the swapped token be on the old wallet or will it be on your Secure Trade wallet? Let's say I have WOD token, an erc-20 token, which is stored on my MEW and I want to swap to ETH. By integrating to your system, will I get (for instance) 2 ETH on my MEW or will it be on your wallet?

Yes, you can exchange your WOD token for an ETH token from your MEW wallet directly with Secure Swap (or from any wallet for which you hold the private keys).
At the end of the exchange, you have the 2 ETHs on your MEW wallet, without using any other wallet.
The same applies to hardware Ledger/Trezor type wallets.

Philippe
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:12:54 PM

Secure Swap has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for  Secure Swap and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2WqjCzK
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:13:16 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 11:30:58 AM by Secure Swap

Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:27:44 AM

We just finish a brand new presentation of our projet. Hope you'll like it !

Secure Swap Team
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:00:25 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 12:21:28 PM by Secure Swap

Hello all,

After evaluate it, we decide to migrate our core p2p system to libp2p: https://libp2p.io/

We are in pocess of rewrite our base p2p node system who integrate this lib.
We thinks the whole project benefit of capabilities of this new but very versatile p2p library.

Secure Swap Team.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:01:55 PM

Hello all, we added a video presentation of Secure Swap on the top of this thread.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

Reminder: Our Bounty Campaign still active !
We need translations and socials medias posts.

Thanks.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:52:26 PM

Some news about Secure Swap project.

After the failure of our first phase of ICO, we found the resources to develop a minimal version of Secure Swap without external funding.

Currently we have a pre-alpha version of Secure Trade, the trading client, a pre-alpha version of the base nodes, gateway nodes, with a first implementation of the gateway to Ethereum also in pre-alpha.

These developments are taking longer than planned because they are done with minimal financial resources.

The next priority topic will be the development of a sufficient version of the arbitration nodes to use for ourselves the arbitration system between third party trading platforms to provide to us a first source of funding.
Once these systems in alpha version, revised and corrected, the code will be opened in Open Source.

Secure Swap Team.
holydarkness
Legendary

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:40:07 AM

After the failure of our first phase of ICO, we found the resources to develop a minimal version of Secure Swap without external funding.

Currently we have a pre-alpha version of Secure Trade, the trading client, a pre-alpha version of the base nodes, gateway nodes, with a first implementation of the gateway to Ethereum also in pre-alpha.

These developments are taking longer than planned because they are done with minimal financial resources.

The next priority topic will be the development of a sufficient version of the arbitration nodes to use for ourselves the arbitration system between third party trading platforms to provide to us a first source of funding.
Once these systems in alpha version, revised and corrected, the code will be opened in Open Source.

Secure Swap Team.

Would you consider an IEO, perhaps? Currently, it has its own trend, people are leaning their trusts more on it, and it helps to get listed on the exchange holding the IEO once finished, so there's lots of perks. Although the reputation of the holding exchange should also be a good consideration to ensure success

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:43:13 AM

Secure Swap Team.

I didn't get about ICO failure. You site claims that "The SSW token sale has ended successfully Thank you to all our supporters and participants!"

It also strange that sale of the token is now stopped, but you are still offering a bounty for  convincing investors to buy SSW tokens.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:33:46 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 04:00:01 PM by Secure Swap

Would you consider an IEO, perhaps? Currently, it has its own trend, people are leaning their trusts more on it, and it helps to get listed on the exchange holding the IEO once finished, so there's lots of perks. Although the reputation of the holding exchange should also be a good consideration to ensure success
[/quote]

For now, we are working for make a minimal viable product of secure swap, with our own resources.
We think having a minimal working exchange and network can increase the trusts about Secure Swap, we restart ICO (or IEO ?) after that.
Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:40:29 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 03:57:08 PM by Secure Swap

I didn't get about ICO failure. You site claims that "The SSW token sale has ended successfully Thank you to all our supporters and participants!"

It also strange that sale of the token is now stopped, but you are still offering a bounty for  convincing investors to buy SSW tokens.

Yea we need to fix the message on web site, in fact we don't reach the Soft cap, but in the meantime we decide to remove the soft cap and develop the minimal viable product with our own resources.
The bounty remains active because its main purpose is to make Secure Swap known.

We don't resume the ICO until we have a minimal exchange working and available.

Secure Swap Team.

Secure Swap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 11:43:49 PM

The bounty program will end June 2019.

We will keep you informed of the operations afterwards.

Thank you to those who contributed.

Secure Swap Team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: