Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent entry point to YGGDRASH  (Read 121 times)
PowerofYggdrash (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Hi guys,

I was looking around and I haven't seen any related post which would talk about this excellent project which is YGGDRASH.
Hopefully I am allowed to post about Yggdrash, which is a pretty much secret project. Some very smart and rich people probably doesn't want you to know about this hidden gem since that would be not too good for their dream entry point.

Yggdrash is a South Korean project and they got a very strong solution for the scaling.
Infrastructure project with mainnet is scheduled for next year Q3. At the moment it is at 0.06x so at the moment you can buy in for a mega cheap price.
Myself I have invested into the Pre Sale big time and then I have invested into it again, and then again and now still buying into it at these super cheap prices too. So yeah, I will be either a multi millionaire from it, or else. Well this is crypto and a very risky business and obviously before any investment do your own research.
It is on Coinmarketcap so you can see there the basic information about the coin.

Regards

Daniel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: