Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24503 times)
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Yes you are right. In this time, a lot of scammers are trying to scam by starting fake project. We should check and analyze good project for investment. If you choice potential project for investment, then we can make profit from it.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Here is a good sourche to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
heey, thanks a lot for your creativity! and for sharing your statisics. i never know bitcoin private was dead, though maybe i just poor in my following the news. i think i'll be more alert from now on

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Nice graphic. My opinion is that you should invest in the top 10 or top 20 coins if you are investing long term. This is what I am doing.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

I always saying that half of good project - good and permanently working team, roadmap development and usefulness of
projects. But for some mentioned above projects, have some doubt that they are dead, what criterias were used ? :

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

Thank you for the graph about good altcoins. I agree with you dogecoin is a good and stable coin, old coins that still survive on the market. Cheap transaction fees and lots of exchange.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Investing into projects that have an active development team, good liquidity, and are ranked in the top 10-20 is the optimum strategy if you're looking for lower risk options to add to your portfolio just avoid the higher risk ones until the market exhibits more potential for growth

If you invest in the top coin market, I think there are only two ways to make a lot of money. One is the trader, they can rely on the indicators to analyze the chart, from which can make the difference when prices rise and fall. The other two are big investors with large amounts of idle money, they can wait when the market goes up again
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

That is right, investing in dead projects will lead you to losses. You have done a good research, this could help investors or trader to choose projects carefully. Some people are investing without doing research, and end up blaming crypto because of it.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

yes thats true. some projects are slow or delaying deadlines always. so that makes pump and dump. so always investing in good and active projects is the best idea. i have lost huge money because of this dead projects

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Yes, guys, you are right. By the way, it's not a rocket science to find out project potentially dead. In most cases, they only copying the ideas already happened in the industry. They doing this only for profits, they don't know own product enough deep, just seeing the the tip of the iceberg.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

You should always be very picky with ICO projects, because it is going to be pretty dangerous to invest in any coin without a research. And how active the team of the project is, plays a major role in my investment decisions.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

I am particularly interested in Pundix project, the team behind Pundix regularly update the investors, market and the stakeholders about development and news regarding tge project. Pundix have expanded beyond Asia to Africa and there is unique services that they offer! Pundix is a goodbuy!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

The right investment is that we invest in projects that are really useful for everyone going forward. With that project, the course will always work according to the Roadmap. And also a good investment now like investing in gold or metal. Because with that maybe the price of our investment will be stable. Like the Gigzi project, it is a good investment for the future.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

It hard for someone to know active project, team of the project or developer will be active but at the end they will run away with your money.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

It hard for someone to know active project, team of the project or developer will be active but at the end they will run away with your money.
You can identify which projects are very active.

Check their social media channels and even their website so you can be updated with their progress. But knowing if they are planning to do something like that, there's no way to know if they have malicious intent to make that project as their milking cow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀