Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:38:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24507 times)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

My strategy is to invest in ICO with an existing product or with a team with experience relative to what they are out to is stated in there whithepaper, your submission about Doge coin is true, dead coin are numerous in the space this days.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Never try to invest in dead coins, it will only make your investment fail. Invest in the active project too, when the project / coin is still active it will still be at the development stage so it is very possible that the project / coin will increase. Think carefully and choose the best project / coin in short-term investments and long-term investments.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

Lets not just focus on active projects as it will remain on the market.
Though we should include on looking for an active project with an active team.
Even the project is an active one we the team should not stop on that, but to keep on developing it and making more partnership.
That is what we really need in this community.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:14:05 AM

Never try to invest in dead coins, it will only make your investment fail. Invest in the active project too, when the project / coin is still active it will still be at the development stage so it is very possible that the project / coin will increase. Think carefully and choose the best project / coin in short-term investments and long-term investments.
we know that the safest place to invest is bitcoin, why should you choose another? if bitcoin is the best coin. a good place will make you feel comfortable doing business. I remind everyone to be careful in investing, check everything and make sure the place has a future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:17:01 AM

There is more 2000 different coin and token in market and i am think most of it is just pump and dump coin and some are scam project. If we are investing our money in altcoin, better choosing altcoin with solid developers team and having good roadmap and traded in big exchanger.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

There is more 2000 different coin and token in market and i am think most of it is just pump and dump coin and some are scam project. If we are investing our money in altcoin, better choosing altcoin with solid developers team and having good roadmap and traded in big exchanger.
Yes, you are right, it would be better if we invested the coins that we have in a team that is really good and professional in its development so that we don't make the wrong choice so that in the future we don't get a loss

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

Yes, you are right, it would be better if we invested the coins that we have in a team that is really good and professional in its development so that we don't make the wrong choice so that in the future we don't get a loss
traded in big exchages important for its liquidity.if there is kind of coins like this personally i will invest some of my money there.price will easily recovered when it down.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

for myself, I invested in Pundix before ICCO existed and it turned out that the project was successful in the market and the price was quite stable at the beginning of the market.
But now I would not advise to invest in this coin, the developers switch to another coin and I think this coin will have a drawdown

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

That is quite useful information you have there. Is there any link that we could get complete information about those image, and not the twitter link.
What i mean is the link to the real source of that graph, so that i could find the current situatiion about the coins that is listed in your post.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

I definitely would agree on you. What is the use of investing on a coin that is lying below the bottom and is considered to be inactive. This is a common problem with altcoins that are left unused or haven't attracted consumers. They may have attracted investors but it does not guarantee success. Regular users create success.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

for myself, I invested in Pundix before ICCO existed and it turned out that the project was successful in the market and the price was quite stable at the beginning of the market.
But now I would not advise to invest in this coin, the developers switch to another coin and I think this coin will have a drawdown
Yes, the team has conceived something new. The community did not support this. Now the token can greatly depreciate, despite the fact that the price has already returned after the pump in spring-summer.

In general, a good way to navigate investments from the activities of the team. But this is not a panacea, unfortunately. The vast majority of crypto assets are speculative tools, nothing more.

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

I see people really like using it to pay transaction fees and I think that's why doge is still able to survive even when the market is falling. especially because the price is cheap then the doge does not seem to experience a significant decline, unlike bitcoin which is very expensive then when it falls, it will look very deep

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

I see people really like using it to pay transaction fees and I think that's why doge is still able to survive even when the market is falling. especially because the price is cheap then the doge does not seem to experience a significant decline, unlike bitcoin which is very expensive then when it falls, it will look very deep
but if you invest now in Bitcoin then you can get a big profit because the price of Bitcoin is now very far from the highest price.
You are not sure whether Bitcoin can rise again, even exceeding its highest price?
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

A useful share for new investors. I invested a lot on EOS and waited for a good future when the market came back. I hope newcomers should carefully select the Altcoin available on CMC to avoid losing it when investing.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Hello! Honestly, I would not say that they are dead Altcoins. And I do not see them in comparison with Dogecoin. There are a lot of really dead Altcoins on the market now, but this is definitely not the list you indicated.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Now it is best to invest in the best coins. And they are currently Bitcoin and Ethereum. Invest in these coins and you will not go wrong.
Other active projects can also be profitable, but they are less reliable.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Now it is best to invest in the best coins. And they are currently Bitcoin and Ethereum. Invest in these coins and you will not go wrong.
Other active projects can also be profitable, but they are less reliable.
Choosing the best projects is always a risk-free way of maximizing our profits. But, I do not know why people are looking for new projects and then losing their capital. Some new projects are good for quick and maximum returns but we need to consider the risk involved with those new project so that we must avoid them.

I'm always looking to invest only into bitcoin and few other major coins. This way I am eliminating most of the risks involved in usual crypto investments.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

For my bad research I had lost some Ethereum to invest in inactive project. Now I don't want to lose my money I will invest top trading volume coin.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

Avoid investing with coins that have the potential to die. Investments in projects that are currently under construction have a high risk. The project does not yet have a clear picture of its prospects. Investing in coins that are experienced in producing achievements, it becomes easier and more promising.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

For my bad research I had lost some Ethereum to invest in inactive project. Now I don't want to lose my money I will invest top trading volume coin.
To date, almost all users of cryptocurrency direct their investments to the rating Coins, which confirm their importance by their capitalization. I think that this is a reasonable move, especially considering the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: