Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24503 times)
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:19:00 PM

Thanks for the info. I am totally agree with you on the Verge and the Bitcoin Private. I had big crush with BTCP! That was early summer of 2018 and John McAffe has recommended some altcoins and one of them was Bitcoin Private and i did invest from $32.. I lost like 1/10 and i sold it like $3.50. That was my greatest loose in this market. Also the Verge is going down too.. I love Doge because it has its own wallet and very low transaction fees. So i would recommend everyone to get some Doge Coin.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:36:16 PM

Thanks for the info. I am totally agree with you on the Verge and the Bitcoin Private. I had big crush with BTCP! That was early summer of 2018 and John McAffe has recommended some altcoins and one of them was Bitcoin Private and i did invest from $32.. I lost like 1/10 and i sold it like $3.50. That was my greatest loose in this market. Also the Verge is going down too.. I love Doge because it has its own wallet and very low transaction fees. So i would recommend everyone to get some Doge Coin.
I know him, he is a person who likes to advertise shitcoin and makes a lot of people lose. Never listen to what John McAffe says, stay away from those altcoin as far as possible

Waseltory

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:06:15 PM

Good point, invest only in active projects.
I've been looking arround for a project with an interesting activity and content.
at the end of 2018 i found this  Ludos  project (pretty strong investers, pretty good strategy ). been checking it from now and then and it looks pretty promissing.
now anyone knows another one ?
Looking to invest in few more projects on 2019, I feel like the year will be the come back of the crypto world .

You think so ?
have check them out or you just heard about them and you just saying facts you  didn't checked?
I heard this Ludos name before but never really tried to see what are they develiping.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

investing in active projects is really needed because surely they will have a lot of development, if investment in a dead project is very risky because of  possibility the development team has left the project

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:38:57 PM

I prefer so far to move away from investing in projects, even if it is a very promising project, but its true value and plans open up just after IKO, then you can see where the price is going and what happens to the project in general.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:58:07 PM

Why do you think that XVG is dead? I see they continue to grow quietly and they have the largest partner in the world. This is altcoin that can be used a lot in the future and will reach the top 10

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

They are inactive just in a period of time, I don't think it means dead, maybe I can call it a coma, but not dead yet, Pondix seems to be active and it has burnt some of it tokens recently, so maybe still there is a glimpse.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

Of course it is better to invest only in active projects.
You can observe price volatility and manage to react to them accordingly without losing profits.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:22:07 PM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
from the charts you shared, we can reallize those dead altcoins are new, and most of them are not popular that no one one to invest anymore, so of course i will never invest in a daed altcoin, with a high experienced investors, they have higher chance to get profit from investing new altcoins but as a normal trader, i will not suitable to do that unless i invest in top altcoins and get lower profit.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:27:09 PM

Thanks for your valuable information. But there are two projects, Holochain and PundiX, that I see they still operate, it is unclear what criteria these statistics are based on.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:54:50 PM

I agreed with OP, coins without active developments move too slow and likely to be replaced by better new coins.

Doge is an exception though, the community is extremely loyal despite of the lack of development.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:03:32 PM

Yes, it is better to invest into projects and coins that show us the development and some movement, I agree. But sometimes you see the development at the start, and even after the start, and you believe into the project, you see the perspective and promissing future, but some you see how the price starts decreasing and you can not find any information about new steps of the team, and understand that your assets melted with your hopes. So sometimes it happens even in such a way.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:08:23 PM

This is the only way of how to survive on this market, because it is pretty obvious that if you would invest in inactive projects without any development updates, you will lose a lot of money. Just spend some time by investigating those projects.

Asgard124

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:17:43 PM

this is actually and fair afirmation
I am willing to invest in few projects this year any recommandations?
What i think you should do is go to the coinmarketcap, take out some time to and research on the first 100 or first 50 or first 20 or first 10 it all depends on your capacity to carry out this research. This will be much better than waiting for OP to give you any recommendations as OP will only tell you to invest in what he knows and believe in and not what you believe in. This is 2019 mate and i also think you should be responsible for the decision you will take this year.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
catur_072

Activity: 504

Need Bounty Manager ? DM me https://t.me/Catur_72

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:26:29 PM

very interesting info, from here we can see that before investing in a project there are so many that we need to pay attention to and take into account, because we should not invest in projects that fail.

so a little tips from me before investing in a project that we first noticed was the whitepaper project, why? because of the white paper we can know what the project will look like in the future, what is the purpose of the project. the second we pay attention to the project team, because this team will run and develop the project.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:38:31 PM

Well, America is not opened here. a scientific degree is not necessary to understand that there is no point in buying dead coins. And of course thanks for the graphics.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:50:35 PM

we are planning to work on future project with the DOGEM application as referring use with offers of online social dating tasks on offers for pupils of indonesia only.
the projects to requires of more on beginning initiation with possession of minimum 4000 dollar to begins with early inauguration terms as might if attains with the table of market with the ico scheme.
to work on finance as listing of erc20 token with the exchange and manage with chance on drawing of bullish figure with the running of absence on field with the altcoin finance.

Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:33:53 PM

There are active project that are not doing well.
When investing it's best to invest in reputable project rather than active project.
Be sure to expand your investment that is investing in more than one project
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:15:16 PM

When investing it's best to invest in reputable project rather than active project.
Well, in the crypto-currency market you need to invest in a lot of coins , you also need to invest in the idea of course and not in the coin, I think the fundamental coins will help you!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:23:41 PM

Well, in the crypto-currency market you need to invest in a lot of coins , you also need to invest in the idea of course and not in the coin, I think the fundamental coins will help you!
It is true, in crypto if you want to get a big profit and not cause a big loss is having to invest in lots of coins. With that, maybe one of the good ways that I have applied to date. Because investing in lots of coins will make us think, which coins are better to invest in a larger amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: