Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24509 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:01:41 AM

But be careful because not all active projects can give you a lot of money in the future because some of that project will need a very long time before the price can increase. But if you can use the money you can afford, then it still worth if you invest in the active projects because at least, you can make a profit if the price increase and if the project stop the work, then you don't have to regret because of losing too much money. But the best investment that you should have is only in bitcoin and forget about the altcoin because sometimes the risk will bigger the altcoin than the bitcoin itself.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:17:33 AM

Even we have invested our money in an active project, don't think that your investment will be free risk since most of the altcoins usually follow the bitcoin trends.
all investments have their own risks, I'm sure all kinds of investments must always have risks, and our job is to minimize those risks, by checking before deciding to start joining there

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:43:09 AM

Choose not only active projects, but also projects that have been on the market for a long time. The older the project, and the higher it is in the top list, the more stable it is.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:03:49 PM

Active projects really give good hope in investing in crypto, so don't choose wrong because there are many new projects that are emerging now. I hope you get active coins and can always profit.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

for me it's good to invest in active ico especially if you are very nice in your project you can earn a great deal especially if you choose ico is so nice that I really think it will be profit but you are still smart at choosing not all ico even if the admin or their project is active yet you can not say that it's a success because some ico are also active especially admin but later it's still a scam so it's not just that ico's choice is even better ask your best to see or look at ico so you can not scam and lose if you buy their coin sales I know because strategy and the simplest find ico other investors or bounty hunter They look at ico bench and the admin finds whether he or she does not know the strategy of another investor as well as how their ico reach.

jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:14:25 PM

Yes its better to invest on live or active bounty or ICO, because for me no one  wil invest ln dead or not active Ico because they already know that  is scam or no chances to earn profit from the project.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:03:31 PM

woow ... this is very useful, thank you for sharing very beautiful graphics and helping me to see the growth and movement of the crypto currency that I have, this will be a good reference for me
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:00:38 PM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)

I never thought that the coins listed above are dead projects specially bitcoin private, thanks for letting me know, yes i do agree that a careful study must be done,before investing into such altcoins in the market, but one good thing is to be updated on CMC listings, the top 10 must be invested of course, they are most traded coins in the market.
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:06:49 PM

active project is a real sign if the project is not a shitcoins
because the demands will always come and follow the active project my friend

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:07:36 PM

Yeah, at least, investing in active projects will minimize the risks of losing money. Active projects with certain increasing can make us pretty sure that many investors make some benefits and profits of them. They will actively make progress on the market.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:08:49 PM

I always invest in between Coinmarketcap's top 20 cryptos.
They are somewhat reliable as they have a significantly large trading volume than others.
Also, the risk factor is less here.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:20:10 PM

Even we have invested our money in an active project, don't think that your investment will be free risk since most of the altcoins usually follow the bitcoin trends.
True, not just in Bitcoin but the risk is how much investors are investing in their project. Some investors nowadays are looking for a different theme for the project that could potentially grow in the near future. The risk is still in it depending on the team and developer of the project. Some projects are designed only for pump and dump though it has the potential to grow but the developers are so greedy, that's why it stop.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:02 PM

You said: "Most of the coins tend to be BTC" that you are wrong. Only most coins with pairs of transactions with USDT go in the same direction as BTC. The remaining coins have not yet traded with USDT, even if the BTC has a strong increase or a sharp decrease in the coin, it has strongly decreased due to the difference in exchange rates.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:16 PM

You are right, active projects will stay long otherwise shit coins will die always! But before investing in crypto coins, everyone must check the coin's team and project activity, their community and also volume! I don't know why you called Pundix a dead coin! I just love to trade with Pundix coin! The coin is very profitable and the team is developing the products continuously!

It's better to see those shit coins die during bear markets.
That's what bear markets are there for. To weed out the unnecessary.

Pundix coin has a low trading volume so far. Even if you love using it, the overall volume makes it risky for a safe trading option.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:51:26 PM

Very risky if you buy coins that are no longer active. And DOGE, in my opinion, is a very good coin and now the coin is likely to experience a price increase. Coins that are still active certainly have teams and developers who continue to work to develop coins. And I think investing in active coins is more profitable.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:23:01 AM

These data can be found on any rating site if you conduct an analysis. And if your investment doesn't pay off how you behave then. There is no accurate information about the behavior of the coins data in the cryptocurrency market.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:26:16 AM

You said that PundiX is dead?
I think that they showed probably the biggest progress in low market cap category and still the price could give us good return.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:32:14 AM

You said that PundiX is dead?
I think that they showed probably the biggest progress in low market cap category and still the price could give us good return.

maybe you should give the OP a proof if the pundiX team still active in devlopment, ?
because, as i knew in this thread we talk about active development inside the project, not market activity my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:37:26 AM

When you invest into more altcoins because you want to diversify the investment, then it is hard to control which project is active and which is not.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

You are right, only active projects will stay long otherwise inactive/shit coins/projects always will die! But before investing in crypto coins, everyone must check the coin's team and project activity, their community and also volume! I don't know why you called Pundix a dead coin! I just love to trade with Pundix! The coin is very profitable and the team is developing the products continuously! So, here i can't agree with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: