Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:18:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24507 times)
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:58:34 PM

Do consider might as well, the coins that is still in the ICO stage, who knows if they can be much more volatile and versatile at the same time in the market when they start to perform as a coins and might as well be used as a trading coins.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:33:05 PM

No smart bounty hunter or investors are going to enter a project that is not active, as many projects are dead and are no longer going on because of the scam. so most investors are investing only in active ICO or active bounty. Because they do not want to lose their investments.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Most coins are dead because of the carelessnes or weakness of the team members. No good investor will go the way of a dead project, that's certain. But still, some of the coins existing and thriving now might turn out dead if not properly managed. And some we consider dead, might pick up surprisingly.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:56:43 PM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Yes, I admit in the dead projects should not invest in the LONG term , but who are not prohibited to trade these coin because the coins are still in circulation and can bring a very good profit .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:23:28 PM

Yeah by this mean you feel secure about your investment. Infact today crypto market today new those project which are actually active and proove their utility in future. These actual project new have the onus to proove utility of crypto market to world economy

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:12:40 PM

Indeed it is very important in the conditions of constant variability of the cryptocurrency market in the new year to invest only in active and promising projects.
It is important to carefully determine for yourself a long-term strategy and step by step implement the points of its plan.
This approach will help in the future to get a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:16:12 PM

I don't see pundix as a coin that is definitely dead. Pundix is making incredible breakthroughs. There is a really strong team behind the project and they are trying. We can't ignore that.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:17:36 PM

Active projects today is really what you need. You understand that today it is a find that really can bring money, but unfortunately it is still a problem that not everyone can master. Therefore, try to still work on fair
bananaunana (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:15:24 AM

Thanks a lot to all contributing comments here and I'm having same opinion. The problems of a bear market is also a lack of motivation of a team. They see going down everything and often it's difficult for them to have optimism that it will get better in the future.
As a result can be resignation and they don't continue to develop the project because it looks impossible to achive goals.

I hope many projects are still motivated and see real potential (which is there). Past has shown crypto can always have a comeback.  Smiley
legzeet

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:15:51 AM

Doge coin is great coin. In November until desember 2018 it can up more than 10%. this is unique coin, and rank in cmc is not bad, it in 25 rank. For another coin i dont have any idea, some month ago i think pundi x is great invest, but now i know was wrong
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:31:49 AM

The active trading history and ternd of particular coin does not the main basis to invest with. Better to define what coin and it's purpose in crypto space? The percentage potential of the coin over other coins in the market? Active history could change into just a story once the team leave their project. It is important to determine first the dead coins and the potential coins. Some of your choices are good and also potential ones.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:43:41 AM

Yes, I think this is the right choice to invest your assets in an active project because in the future, you will definitely get more profit or maximum results, don't choose the project for the assets you want to invest because until now there are still some projects that are scam it will give you a loss, be careful to choose an investment so that you don't lose money

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:05:07 AM

Certain. I think everyone is investing in a living projeck and not investing in a dead projeck. this is indeed done to be able to get a profit. the dead projeck will no longer run

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:15:05 AM

It must be done if the investment is on a living project and potentially, if the investment in the project dies, then our assets will be destroyed. Seeing the x bag which used to be valuable but now far from what I thought, is still good at doge.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:21:33 AM

yes thats right you should only put your investment on active projects especially if the project really showing real progress to the project and have dedicated team.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

yes thats right you should only put your investment on active projects especially if the project really showing real progress to the project and have dedicated team.
Of course, because if we invest in projects that are always active in various social media, then we will not be anxious about the project. So you can invest as much as you want, because I think the active project will be safe.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:11:45 AM

Investing in an active project is certainly very important. Many coins that are inactive make a lot of people trapped in losses. I personally prefer to invest in the top 10 coins. Because all of these coins are active and the team behind is still very active.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:27:25 AM

I like investing at active project and needed short time for make investment, many ICO project have waiting for long time to sell their coin at market because delay for listing their coin at exchange, Do you have which one ICO investment have short time period for listing at market?

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:30:39 AM

If you don't want to put your investment into a waste, do not invest in projects which are non active. It only means that they are not fully supporting the development of the project. But be careful. Because not all of the active projects are trustworthy.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:48:14 AM

Of course, because if we invest in projects that are always active in various social media, then we will not be anxious about the project. So you can invest as much as you want, because I think the active project will be safe.
Not all the time, thus, I don't think anything is safe in crypto.
Being active in social media is one of their marketing strategy, but we never know if they are still active after they get our investment.
There are circumstances in the long run also that might put our investment into a big risk, we should be ready for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: