Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24503 times)
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

Some projects had winter hibernation, now we can see how they wake up, even those who were dead.
The main thing is that these projects represent themselves in a worthy manner on the market, and not just exist on the market and do not bring any benefit

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:31:32 PM

I don't agree with you for Holochain. I know many experienced traders who recommend buying this coin because they believe it will have a very strong growth.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:34:20 PM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)

It is quite sad how some projects goes from 'high' to 'low' amazes me and begs to question the mentality of members of cryptocurrency ecosystem. PundiX was among the biggest thing last year with their champion mantra of crypto adoption through bitcoin atm installations and so on such that Binance listed it. Why has the project suddenly become less active? Could it be the fault of the PundiX team or enthusiasts?  

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:57:52 PM

Thank you for the information. It is true, before we invest in a project we must see the project active or not. because if you can't tell the difference you will get a loss. therefore you need to research before investing in the project.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:00:59 PM

If we understand and know what exactly this project is and how correctly this project still works, whether development is actively underway and, as a rule, we simply cannot really do a lot for this very reason.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:16:13 PM

I try to invest only in the most reliable and active projects. But sometimes I am mistaken. Now many projects are dying. Some projects that seemed reliable in the end do not bring the expected profit. It is very sad.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
der_troll

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:34:22 PM

It is a rarity on the current market to find a really great ICO that is constantly developing their product and actively working on marketing. By almost each project some parts are missed and this is followed by a dramatic price increase that harms investors. Take a close look at projects before investing.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:52:11 PM

Active project means good potential. If any project is active in low market , it means that project is worth for investment. These project will hit the maximum in good market conditions.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:10:12 PM

Projects with regular updates, alongside active and useful developments should be the desire of investors. Sometimes, it is not just limited to that, the team should also be the trusted type, most especially those who have knowledge and have been able to build their career around blockchain technology.
FLHippy

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:18:17 PM

Talking about PundiX as a dead coin is the probably the biggest mistake in your life. Did see what everything they planning to do this year? You will hear about PundiX everywhere. Still you can invest and get upto 10% monthly interest.  Cool

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:26:01 PM

Interesting information, there is something to think about. Smiley But I would not rely only on these data in the analysis of altcoins. Not always these data correspond to the real situation in this project.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:32:20 PM

I think it will be also helpful for people here to see this photo. This is a sample that you might have to actually dig deeper. Be careful with the data you are consuming.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Projects with regular updates, alongside active and useful developments should be the desire of investors. Sometimes, it is not just limited to that, the team should also be the trusted type, most especially those who have knowledge and have been able to build their career around blockchain technology.
the team really influenced the future of the project because it was useless if the project had large funds but their team could not process it properly. so that the team must be the main benchmark for us in choosing projects because competent and innovative teams will make the project more attractive to investors and also the products will definitely be better.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:50:41 PM

This is tough to find out which one is active or not. But this definitely helps traders and investors. Active projects are the one which is also moving in the market with their latest updates.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:24:37 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 09:52:24 PM by 42K

As people get to know much about cryptocurrencies, they try to invest into so many projects which at long last they loose whatever money they invested with.

Right now the only advice I give to people is to invest in these four coins that is BTC, ETH, BCH and USDT because I know they are already in the system and working.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:00:47 PM

This is tough to find out which one is active or not. But this definitely helps traders and investors. Active projects are the one which is also moving in the market with their latest updates.
Sure, active projects are better. The active project means more investors, more trust and these are the skills of devs. Already as times goes by, passive projects turn to shitcoin.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:17:14 AM

As people get to know much about cryptocurrencies, they try to invest into so many projects which at long last they loose whatever money they invested with.

Right now the only advice I give to people is to invest in these four coins that is BTC, ETH, BCH and USDT because I know they are already in the system and working.

USDT is one they called stable coin right? if its true then how can you gain profit on holding USDT? or buying this coin is just for investing purposes since some projects accept USDT as contribution.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:54:59 AM

Thanks for this. At first i wasn't aware to that active and inactive projects. There are still investors like me who are unaware that we can benefit more with those coins that are actively performs. But i think there are still few coins that are inactive but worth investing.  It's just that, they were just sleeping or not yet famous thus they had less investors.
shendy

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:31:52 AM

Yes, of course it will be more important if we invest in a project that is still active, so we will not get a loss or risk of a small loss, we must be clever to find projects that are still active not to get stuck with a fictitious project

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:41:07 AM

Yes, of course it will be more important if we invest in a project that is still active, so we will not get a loss or risk of a small loss, we must be clever to find projects that are still active not to get stuck with a fictitious project

We can't be sure if those active projects can stay longer until their launching, but just to have confidence despite of uncertainty that's the best ways to find a good investment. Always monitor closely how each community, will do their updating based on their project walkthrough. A good project always have daily activity which encourage more investors, not just selected but most of the potential investors coming in.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: