Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24503 times)
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 02:46:53 AM

I invested on Verge and MANA last year thinking they will bring good profits to me by now. Well I was still much new to the whole blockchain things then. I think am more experienced in which altcoins to chose and invest on now. Experience is the greatest teacher they say, I believe I can't do such mistakes again under this crypto space.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:04:56 AM

Of course alt coins with no developments would either be left behind or would not attract investors to invest into it. Investors would always look up if they would benefit in what they are putting their money. It's a both win win on both sides. Though with the current market we are having, the market is very unpredictable, the next thing we know we already buying shit coins. In my opinion, bitcoin would still be my choice of investment.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 04:16:06 AM

Of course, we must choose a project whose development projects are real development. Actually it is not straightforward to consider it So before investing, certainly a lot of us will be smart. I've been seeing dogecoin for the past 1 year Its development and market demand is a lot better.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:20:09 AM

You can't detect a dead coin or token just by looking at crypto chart ,you are so wrong ,coins like holo and pundix are doing fine and they are active project

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:21:46 AM

Of course, we must choose a project whose development projects are real development. Actually it is not straightforward to consider it So before investing, certainly a lot of us will be smart. I've been seeing dogecoin for the past 1 year Its development and market demand is a lot better.
I know doge but I don't consider as one of the coins that is exciting to invest.
The hottest now IMO is the BNB, I thought it would go down but it's just temporary, price bounce back now again and trading at $17.06 USD.

This might be the only coin which is possible to break its ATH at bear times.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:25:10 AM

with these real developments, of course their products will continue to grow as well, so that more people will need them. it is indeed not easy to recognize the potential of a new project, so I prefer to choose it in the top of the coinmarketcap ranking

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:12:31 AM

I know doge but I don't consider as one of the coins that is exciting to invest.
The hottest now IMO is the BNB, I thought it would go down but it's just temporary, price bounce back now again and trading at $17.06 USD.

This might be the only coin which is possible to break its ATH at bear times.
Because of those launch pad that's why even in this bearish rend BNB still managing to uprise, I also seeing LTC to to have a good run as the halving
also approaching and seeing the positive movement after this year really makes some confidence for investors who's holding the coin, its always better
to have an extra research before you invest not alone with active but also with those new projects.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:24:44 AM

This is tough to find out which one is active or not. But this definitely helps traders and investors. Active projects are the one which is also moving in the market with their latest updates.
Sure, active projects are better. The active project means more investors, more trust and these are the skills of devs. Already as times goes by, passive projects turn to shitcoin.
Not only active but it must be widely known, celer as the latest platform has been doing the best performance to give its investors instant return. Passive projects will always become the worst story. So many scam is not an active platform
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:27:03 AM

I usually putting my investment those active projects because that is the beginning of the project to be more popular with the help of the community through social medias and other advertising platform and it gives you more profit soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:31:46 AM

Believe me,it is more difficult now to say that a particular project will be successful because so many other project are coming up everyday trying to correct some fault from the existing one,you might feel doge is ok and others might feel otherwise.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:22:30 PM

We can always check the github for activities.  Projects that have very low github activities are not worth investing.  Other than that, we also need to check on how active the community is.  The livelier the community, the higher the possibility for the project to be successful.  
I go with your idea of activities on github which really define a project being active. It should be a key factor apart from social media presence, partnerships and community engagement.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:04:35 PM

Yes, we should invest only in the strongest projects. These projects can bring us profit. Weak projects die and kill our capital.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:09:01 PM

You may be right,but I realized such a thing,that maybe a good project die,it is all different,and especially today, the market is not predictable,and everyone knows how great PREACT wouldn't be if Bitcoin plummets down,then it will be followed by all the other altcoins

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

Invest not in active project but in most innovative an agile team backed project. Example are Ethereum, Monero.  Active projects brings noise but innovative project brings ROI.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:29:21 PM

Great graphics. For him, everything at once becomes clear. If altcoin is not used anywhere, then no one will buy it. Need an idea.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:42:34 PM

Well, sometimes the project may not be active for some time, and then activate again. There are different cases. Even non-active projects can bring a lot of profit. This criterion can be used in addition to other project selection criteria for investment.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:45:47 PM

They're numerous cryptocurrency that's active, viable and good FA as well which you failed to mention. Verge is not dead its an active cryptocurrency price pump from time to time.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:55:36 PM

I do not agree that you need to invest only in active projects. Sometimes it plays into our hands and active projects quickly close. Because it does not always work, sometimes not active projects find the strength in themselves and just explode.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:17:26 PM

Yes, we should invest only in the strongest projects. These projects can bring us profit. Weak projects die and kill our capital.
I agree, I think few people are already investing in little-known projects, as they understand that you can immediately forget about their money , I think the top 20 best choice for this!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:44:34 PM

I do not agree that you need to invest only in active projects. Sometimes it plays into our hands and active projects quickly close. Because it does not always work, sometimes not active projects find the strength in themselves and just explode.
but that's only 1 out of 1000 projects that can suddenly explode and in my opinion investing in active projects is safer than you invested in active projects because 99% you will lose a lot of money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: